Google in the tank for Hillary

Yeah, I read the same thing somewhere in the independent media. I even saw an analytics graph that charted it. It's disturbing.

The article also mentioned how the algorithms in FB tended to favor sources that were partial to the Clinton foundation. It is already well established that FB influences users feelings and preferences.

Google and Zuckerberg's Facebook ...etc.. ...all of them.....Globalist shit.....they have to be stopped....and they will be. Pure scum.

They will not win this fight! :muahaha: they will not.

Google and Zuckerberg's Facebook ...etc.. ...all of them.....Globalist shit.....they have to be stopped....and they will be. Pure scum.

All these companies realized that government is big business and they did deals with them. The corporate media is not to be trusted.

All these companies realized that government is big business and they did deals with them. The corporate media is not to be trusted.
4610a676b25ec94b4f27cdbfa6b4e79f.jpg

Funny thing is liberals aren't here complaining. They don't realize it's divide and conquer. Their day will come.
You're being too rough on 'em.

Lot's of them are damn well aware of it. It's just too painful to face.

They saw it in their primaries. They just don't want to face up to the fact that Bernie was a fraud from the start.

Jill Stein has made overtures to him. He has all but ignored her. What should that tell them? If he joined with her, the Greens could get on the ballot in every state and crush the democrats. Fear is what motivates many of them.

Jill Stein to Bernie Sanders: Join the Green Party Ticket
Jill Stein to Bernie Sanders: Join the Green Party Ticket (Video)

Frankly, I don't see what far left progs. have to fear. The Libertarians are polling at somewhere around 10 to 12 percent right now.
The fact of the matter is, what everyone has been telling them, is that Bernie is not the real deal, he is a fraud. He could easily continue his revolution IF he weren't an imperialist. But he supports the war agenda that seeks conflict with Russia and China.

This year would be a great time for the far left to make their move. . . if they weren't all full of shit and hot air.

Seems the right is at least principled.

Johnson Rising! Libertarian Party Candidate Hits 12 Percent in New Fox Poll [UPDATED]
Johnson Rising! Libertarian Party Candidate Hits 12 Percent in New Fox Poll [UPDATED]

Funny thing is liberals aren't here complaining. They don't realize it's divide and conquer. Their day will come.

They saw it in their primaries. They just don't want to face up to the fact that Bernie was a fraud from the start.

Jill Stein has made overtures to him. He has all but ignored her. What should that tell them? If he joined with her, the Greens could get on the ballot in every state and crush the democrats. Fear is what motivates many of them.

Frankly, I don't see what far left progs. have to fear. The Libertarians are polling at somewhere around 10 to 12 percent right now.
The fact of the matter is, what everyone has been telling them, is that Bernie is not the real deal, he is a fraud. He could easily continue his revolution IF he weren't an imperialist. But he supports the war agenda that seeks conflict with Russia and China.

This year would be a great time for the far left to make their move. . . if they weren't all full of shit and hot air.

Quite the opposite of a fraud, Sanders is a man of his word.

Their day will come.

Inauguration day I'm guessing, when Hillary is sworn in.
Big business has already conquered our political process BTW. And it has been liberals who have been sounding the alarm about it, it seems the chickens have come home to roost.

I think it's off topic; but I agree with the poster; if this was about a movement, Bernie would have taken his movement to The Green Party. That'd cost him clout at wine and cheese gatherings; besides that, he doesn't want to work that hard for a loss either.

I think it's off topic; but I agree with the poster; if this was about a movement, Bernie would have taken his movement to The Green Party. That'd cost him clout at wine and cheese gatherings; besides that, he doesn't want to work that hard for a loss either.

The movement is more than just Bernie Sanders, those who are committed to the movement will move over to the Green party with ease as Jill Stein is running on essentially the same platform anyway. Bernie made a decision at the start of his campaign and agreed to the rules that went along with that decision. Despite what I feel about that decision the guy is not a fraud, he is principled, a quality that many find refreshing. The movement will continue as it always has been but now hopefully with a larger following thanks to his efforts.

On topic, Google sucks ass but it comes as no surprise. I am fully aware of the misdeeds of corporate america in influencing the populace in all sorts of ways. The information consumer needs to be ever vigilant, this is just another example.

Bernie should run with the Baath Party. He is on the wrong platform that pushes a globalist, imperialist criminal for president. The same platform runs a globalist, imperialist terrorist in the White House, today.

Forum List

Back