Did you know we can't enjoy these films anymore?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015

The PC police said we can't anymore. We better not enjoy them or we will burn in hell or something like that. What do you guys think is punishment for violating political correctness. Judeo-Christian ethics teach that we will burn in hell. I don't know what muslims got...hmm...what do the believers in political correctness have for those who violate their code?

Pesonally, I think black face is kind of funny and their is nothing wrong with it.

The PC police said we can't anymore. We better not enjoy them or we will burn in hell or something like that. What do you guys think is punishment for violating political correctness. Judeo-Christian ethics teach that we will burn in hell. I don't know what muslims got...hmm...what do the believers in political correctness have for those who violate their code?

Pesonally, I think black face is kind of funny and their is nothing wrong with it.

Well for a few things, I think it's a good thing that Western society doesn't treat domestic violence and rape in such a cavalier fashion anymore.

Everything else is too Politically Correct we agree.

What in the fuck are you babbling about now? What films?

I assume 'Fast Times at Ridgemont High' where abortion is a secret kept from parents. Not in this puritanical age...

Forum List

Back