Google Attempts To Sell 'Benefit' of Censorship to US Govt

So what part of

Google CEO Tells Senators That Censored Chinese Search Engine Could Provide “Broad Benefits”

...do you snowflakes not understand?

Anyone trying to convince the US govt that the Chinese Sensorship program they use to oppress their people could prove to be 'beneficial' here in the US is NOT concerned with the 1st Amendment at all...

...and as pointed out, the Democrats have already proven they don't think much of it or the rest of the Constitution.

So what part of

Google CEO Tells Senators That Censored Chinese Search Engine Could Provide “Broad Benefits”

Anyone trying to convince the US govt that the Chinese Sensorship program they use to oppress their people could prove to be 'beneficial' here in the US is NOT concerned with the 1st Amendment at all...

...and as pointed out, the Democrats have already proven they don't think much of it or the rest of the Constitution.
You see, this is exactly what I'm talking about. You read a headline and then ignore any content in the body of the article and any supporting documentation. You are unable to process the information at your disposal.

In the letter sent to Congressional members, Google tells of the benefits of their participation in the Chinese market. Nothing at all about the benefits of a censored search engine.

"In a letter newly obtained by The Intercept, Pichai told a bipartisan group of six senators that Google could have “broad benefits inside and outside of China,” but said he could not share details about the censored search engine because it “remains unclear” whether the company “would or could release a search service” in the country.

Pichai’s letter contradicts the company’s search engine chief, Ben Gomes, who informed staff during a private meeting that the company was aiming to release the platform in China between January and April 2019. Gomes told employees working on the Chinese search engine that they should get it ready to be “brought off the shelf and quickly deployed.

Google already censors / manipulates searches in the US...and they are flaming America/Trump-Hating liberals...

Democrats have already violated US Citizen's rights and the Constitution by illegally spying on them, reporters, the media, US Senators, and even USSC Justices...

...leaving no doubt that in their pursuit of power and to keep it next time they have it they will not hesitate to trample the Constitution and violate US Citizen's rights again.

"In a letter newly obtained by The Intercept, Pichai told a bipartisan group of six senators that Google could have “broad benefits inside and outside of China,” but said he could not share details about the censored search engine because it “remains unclear” whether the company “would or could release a search service” in the country.

Pichai’s letter contradicts the company’s search engine chief, Ben Gomes, who informed staff during a private meeting that the company was aiming to release the platform in China between January and April 2019. Gomes told employees working on the Chinese search engine that they should get it ready to be “brought off the shelf and quickly deployed.

Google already censors / manipulates searches in the US...and they are flaming America/Trump-Hating liberals...

Democrats have already violated US Citizen's rights and the Constitution by illegally spying on them, reporters, the media, US Senators, and even USSC Justices...

...leaving no doubt that in their pursuit of power and to keep it next time they have it they will not hesitate to trample the Constitution and violate US Citizen's rights again.
So your assertion is that Google's unwillingness to discuss the particulars of their plan in China with the US government equates to them selling it to the US government? Is that right?

While refusing to answer questions Google is standing up for freedom and limited government...two things that you statist hate more than anything else.
Oh yeah, trying to convince the US Congress about the 'benefits' of the Censor program China uses to oppress its people is really 'standing up for freedom and limited government'.

Good lord you are such a liar and an idiot...
Trying to connect the dots in these peoples disjointed and ludicrous thought patterns is a full time job.. The insane are really the majority of the democrat party..

So what part of

It will benefit Google greatly, the Chinese market is huge and there is a shit ton of money to be made

He did not tell them it would provide broad benefits for the US government, but for Google.

The problem is you have the reading comprehension level of a small rodent, so you just go by misleading headlines.

I forget.

What was the reason that Microsoft was broken up? Something about them being to big and controlling things?

So your assertion is that Google's unwillingness to discuss the particulars of their plan in China with the US government equates to them selling it to the US government? Is that right?
Google is ass-deep in the Censorship business while telling Congress they do not lean Left and do not Censor Conservatives although some of their own people have come forward to say they do... While telling Congress how 'beneficial' Censorship is ... at controlling people. If you don't believe Google just as the Chinese....

Last edited:
The Democrats' best plans for manipulating and controlling people have all failed miserably the last few years.....and the Democrats have not only wanted to but have TRIED to control / silence Conservative Talk Radio, beliefs, and ideology...not to forget, again, having illegally spied on the American people and govt as well as using the IRS illegally against IS civilians...

Now WHY would anyone worry about Democrats being interested in this new 'portable' Censorship program that can be 'taken of the shelf and used extremely quickly' ... anywhere .... not just in China?!

Hmm mmm, I dunno....

'Fundamental Change', anyone?!

:cool:

Google is ass-deep in the Censorship business while telling Congress they do not lean Left and do not Censor Conservatives ... While telling Congress how 'beneficial' is ... at controlling people. If you don't believe Google just as the Chinese....
You could just address the question. I am already well aware of the concerns about Google.

Google is ass-deep in the Censorship business while telling Congress they do not lean Left and do not Censor Conservatives ... While telling Congress how 'beneficial' is ... at controlling people. If you don't believe Google just as the Chinese....
You could just address the question. I am already well aware of the concerns about Google.
I did answer. I can't help if you can't read / comprehend. I told you what I said / thought the very 1st time. That's strike 2 for you.

I find it amusing, the number of "right wingers" who are STILL submissive, obedient and loyal to Google and Facebook given their open confessions that they want to crush Rightwingers, conservatism and their "filthy" Christianity.

On the other hand......GOOD NEWS.....

DuckDuckGo reported a RECORD 30 million searches last month as it's popularity and use is accelerating. (wonder why?)

Google now seeking to buy DuckDuckGo for an insane amount (in order to keep control of the search industry).

Expect DDG to become a Google (or Facebook) company in 2019

And now the "Cons" have no problem with doing this particular piece of work. one more time, just shows how little difference there is between the two.

Some do some don't. I'm probably what you would call a "Con" and I'm more for People wising up and voting with their wallets.
Most won't. Too easy to just comfortably go along. Human nature.

Big corporations have teams that analyze this stuff and take advantage of the lazy, ignorant masses accordingly.

And now the "Cons" have no problem with doing this particular piece of work. one more time, just shows how little difference there is between the two.

Some do some don't. I'm probably what you would call a "Con" and I'm more for People wising up and voting with their wallets.
Most won't. Too easy to just comfortably go along. Human nature.

Big corporations have teams that analyze this stuff and take advantage of the lazy, ignorant masses accordingly.

If they are lazy and ignorant they well deserve to be taken advantage of.

Forum List

Back