Google Approves App For Muslims To Report People Who Commit Blasphemy

How this will be used is obvious.

The Regressive Left will be defending and deflecting for this.
And the bigoted right will pretend to be outraged for 4.7 seconds, while secretly enjoying the idea of dead Muslims.

Of course this whole thing is a nasty little artifact of an evil Islamic government. Enjoy your day, everyone...half of everything you touch is made in Indonesia.

How this will be used is obvious. The Regressive Left will be defending and deflecting for this.
And the bigoted right will pretend to be outraged for 4.7 seconds, while secretly enjoying the idea of dead Muslims. Of course this whole thing is a nasty little artifact of an evil Islamic government. Enjoy your day, everyone...half of everything you touch is made in Indonesia.
Right on cue!

And the bigoted right will pretend to be outraged for 4.7 seconds, while secretly enjoying the idea of dead Muslims.

Of course this whole thing is a nasty little artifact of an evil Islamic government. Enjoy your day, everyone...half of everything you touch is made in Indonesia.

Thanks for proving his point.

How this will be used is obvious. The Regressive Left will be defending and deflecting for this.
And the bigoted right will pretend to be outraged for 4.7 seconds, while secretly enjoying the idea of dead Muslims. Of course this whole thing is a nasty little artifact of an evil Islamic government. Enjoy your day, everyone...half of everything you touch is made in Indonesia.
Right on cue!
Yep, Google provides apps to hunt down people to be murdered and it’s the RW’s fault for pointing it out.

did you know?

Mark Zuckerberg before Facebook created Facemash. it compiled pictures of Harvard students without their permission and allowed folks to rate their attractiveness. school administrators scolded him but allowed him to stay on at Harvard and build more websites

Can you report Muhammad for blasphemy against Jesus Christ ? The Quran says Jesus was not the son of God and it says he was not crucified.

I regularly tell Muslims on twitter they are following a false prophet, and a lying bandit. Also that the God the Quran describes is a sadistic monster. So far I have not been banned, but that may be just because the twitter admin have not noticed me yet.
The God of the Old Testament wasn't a fun loving guy either.

Right on cue!
Yep, Google provides apps to hunt down people to be murdered and it’s the RW’s fault for pointing it out.
It's pretty blatant. But this is the Regressive Left's pet constituent victim religion, so....

Not shocking. Google has a nice history of putting their profits above ethics.

Excuse you, i gave my thoughts as well. In fact, I condemned it, and the Islamic government, in stronger terms than anyone in this thread, including you. Oh wait, that was easy, as you didn't make a single on topic comment.

Right on cue!
Actually, I condemned it in strong terms. The comment (which was only part of my post) you refer to as ''deflection " was a comment similar to the entire content of your only post of the thread at that point. So maybe you should find a mirror first and complain to it, then come find me.

Right on cu
I didn't deflect, as I gave my though

Excuse you, i gave my thoughts as well. In fact, I condemned it in stronger terms than anyone in this thread, including you. Oh wait, that was easy, you didn't make a single on topic comment.
Of course you deflected. You did the standard deflect/pivot/attack routine. It's right there on the screen.

Of course you deflected.
I condemned these actions and the evil Islamic government which sponsors them. You did no such thing. Stop deflecting to your fetishes and get on topic. Try following my example.
I just made a point and you just had to jump in and illustrate it for me. Perfectly. Unsolicited. Right away.

I wasn't the only one who noticed it. It was kind of obvious.

But, whatever you say. You're upset and I don't want to upset you.

I just made a point and you just had to jump in and illustrate it for me.
But I didn't illustrate it, as i also commented directly to the topic, condemning this in no uncertain terms.

Let's review:

You made no on topic comment,instead deflecting the topic to a complaint about the left. I made a similar comment about the right ( in no way disagreeing with your comment), and also condemned these actions strongly and directly, posting right on topic.

But I am the one deflecting, not you. My, that's an adorable little game you have rigged up for yourself. Always a winner! Congrats.

I just made a point and you just had to jump in and illustrate it for me.
But I didn't illustrate it, as i also commented directly to the topic, condemning this in no uncertain terms.

Let's review:

You made no on topic comment,instead deflecting the topic to a complaint about the left. I made a similar comment about the right ( in no way disagreeing with your comment), and also condemned these actions strongly and directly, posting right on topic.

But I am the one deflecting, not you. My, that's an adorable little game you have rigged up for yourself. Always a winner! Congrats.
Of course I made a topic comment. The first thing I said was "how this will be used is obvious". Right on point.

Then you went drama queen. I didn't ask you to.

Weatherman2020 , it's your thread, was I on topic?

Forum List

Back