Goodbye "Russia": A generation packs its bags

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
dont want to live under the new khan kadyrov , using the chance when the old one Pynia is dying ...
"
Russia's leading environmental activist is one of more than a million people - many of them young and well-educated - who have packed their bags and left the country in recent years, writes the BBC's Lucy Ash. Russian even has a word for the phenomenon, "poravalism".

"Do I feel homesick?" says Evgenia Chirikova. "Not really. Lots of people here speak my language. They are friendly, energetic and curiously polite. I'm living in the Russia of my dreams!"

She's talking about Estonia, her home for the last two-and-a-half years - a refuge from the persecution she faced as an environmental campaigner and an outspoken critic of Russian President Vladimir Putin."
Goodbye Russia: A generation packs its bags

_99333609_chirikova_protestgetty976.jpg

Artem Oganov: I left Russia in late 1998 because, at the time, there was no future for a scientific career, generally, nor prospects in my situation. I completed a postgraduate training course in the United Kingdom, and I worked there for some time. Then I moved to Switzerland and then to the United States. While in America, I worked my way up and became a professor. To be honest, I believed that I would spend my whole life there. The West was very kind to me, I have to say.

Later, it became possible to work in Russia; the mega-grants began to be issued. I started spending four months each year in Russia. And I liked it so much that I decided to move back to Russia and to reunite my life with the country that was truly mine.

Now I live in Moscow, I like working in Russia, living in Russia, and I like bringing up my children here. This country has a wonderful education system, life is interesting, and Russian cities are beautiful. To me everything is changing in the right direction here. Today, I have no regrets about my decision to come back to Russia.

My colleagues who live in the West sometimes ask me, “How are things in Russia? Aren’t you fed up yet? Or is it really so interesting and comfortable to live in Russia and there are good guys there?” I reply that everything is fine. Some then ask if they should return to Russia as well. I tell everyone that they should return.

Nicolas Charras (France): I am not a citizen of Russia. Of course, you know perfectly well that there is some propaganda in Europe, as well as significant hypocrisy. Many Europeans are affected by these prejudices. And many theoreticians are saying that Russia and Europe must be pitted against one another, no matter what. You see, if Russia becomes too strong, this would pose tremendous danger to the United States. Today, I would like to drink to Russia and its great future.
Meeting with participants of 19th World Festival of Youth and Students

Meanwhile over 2 million of Ukrainians have fled to Russia and almost as many have fled to Poland due to low living standards in Ukraine and idiotic policy of its officials.

Last edited:
Almost 70 % of East European youth in EU leaved their countries and moved to the West Europe.
When a tiny amount of Russian youth 0,000037 % make the same where is problem.
Better post your pictures with naked girls and drunken guys, you are absolutely clueless in anything except your pathological hate on those who saved your folk from Holocaust.

Forum List

Back