Good thing these two doctors didn't have a gun...of course they were brutally murdered, but no gun.

If you were about to be brutally murdered, would you want a gun to stop it?

• 1) No. I would rather I and my soon to be spouse be brutally murdered.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) No. I think we could just talk it out with the guy about to brutally murder us.

• 3) No. I think gun registration would save us.

• 4) No. I thinke magazine limits would save us.

• 5) No. I think an assualt weapon ban would save us.

• 6) Yes....I am not an anti gun fool.........

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes.....these two Doctors in Boston were brutally murdered in Boston....I think the anti gunners on U.S.messageboard would agree that it was a good thing neither Doctor seemed to have had a gun....since that would have just made things worse......other than their being brutally murdered, that is.....

Why wasn’t the suspect in the Boston doctor murders deported? - Hot Air

But now things have taken an even stranger twist. Teixeira was in the country legally with a green card (and had been since 2010) but had been in jail until recently for multiple counts of bank robbery. How was this guy not deported, possibly preventing this tragic double murder? Turns out it all came down to technicalities in our immigration system and clever defense attorneys. (CBS Boston)

The man accused of murdering two doctors inside their South Boston penthouse likely avoided the threat of deportation last year when he agreed to a plea deal for two different bank robberies.

According to court documents and an audio recording reviewed by WBZ-TV, Bampumim Teixeira’s punishment for those crimes allowed him to keep his green card and skirt federal immigration laws.

Teixeira admitted to robbing the same Citizens Bank twice – once in 2014 and later in the summer of 2016. At his hearing in September, prosecution and defense attorneys made a joint motion for a 364-day jail sentence.

So they had this guy on charges of robbing the same bank twice (I guess you stick with what works…) and his attorney knew that it could get him booted out of the country. So rather than fight it out in a jury trial he worked out a plea deal with the prosecutors where they would take 364 days in jail for his crimes. Had it been a year or more Teixeira would have been eligible for deportation. Also, he could have been kicked out of the country if he’d been convicted of bank robbery, but despite the fact that he admitted to robbing the bank twice he was given a deal to plead guilty to “larceny from a person.”

So....you anti gunners are probably going to say, there is no way a gun would have helped....but, apparently, one of the Doctors had time to send a tweet to a friend about a gunman in the house....before the unarmed Doctors were brutally murdered....

Boston Docs Murdered in Their Home: It Should Have Been a Defensive Gun Use - The Truth About Guns

“One of two doctors killed in a luxury Boston penthouse sent a text to a friend saying, ‘gunman in the house,’” BBC News elaborated Monday.

Field had time to reach his phone and to send a text message. That makes it fair to speculate if the outcome would have been different had there been TWO “gunmen in the house.” And/or a “gunwoman.” Especially since CBS Boston is reporting “police found a BB gun or a ‘replica gun’ inside a backpack.”

With specific information lacking, probabilities suggest British and Colombian pediatricians, one also working with Harvard Medical School, would not have been proponents of the right to keep and bear arms. In any case, there have been no reports of armed resistance. Instead, indications are the anti-defense admonition to “give an attacker what he wants” was followed.

Curiously, but not unsurprisingly, the UK reports and most “mainstream news” reports omit significant information about the suspect, Bampumim Teixeira. Most sources, like the Chicago Tribune, are telling us he “had recently been released from jail after serving time for larceny. Last June, he passed a note demanding money at a Boston bank. He committed the same crime two years earlier, prosecutors said.”

Last edited:
Why wasn’t the suspect in the Boston doctor murders deported? - Hot Air
Why was he here in the first place?

We have enough people in the country.
We have enough diversity.

Why keep bringing more immigrants in--including Muslims.

Oh, right, major public policy initiatives don't get off the ground without media support. And the media is controlled by Jews. And Jews want whites to be a minority in the US, so immigration will continue humming right along. What's a few doctors slaughtered here or there when the important thing is whites lose their country. Oh, and Hollywood Jews are ensuring we'll be a HATED minority, with everything that entails.

Forum List

Back