Good Thing These Guys Had Guns, if They Were in a Country Like Great Britain...

The Marine was not in a state of road rage, as you implied. Only the initial shooter.

No, I simply stated that the series of events was triggered by road rage. If you have decent reading comprehension skills you would be able to see that. The Marine cut the other driver off. When he thought he was in the wrong, he got out of his car to walk towards the other car... He said he was doing so to apologize. The other driver had no clue why he was he got out in the middle of the street to walk towards his car. The murderer can't read minds, how did he know he was coming to apologize and not beat the shit out of him?

Speaking of comprehension, here is your sentence.

"They'd both probably still be alive, and not killed each other over something as dumb as road rage."

Yes. Road rage caused the Black guy to shoot the Marine who had stopped his car at a light and GOTTEN OUT OF HIS CAR AND APPROACHED the Black Guy. The Black guy shot him, and the Marine shot him back. They killed each other over a road rage incident.

Your obtuseness will become legendary.

I doubt you even know what that word means. The whole series of events stemmed off of the Marine cutting the other guy off in traffic, which caused the road rage. Was the Black guy in the wrong for shooting the Marine? Abso-fucking-lutely. Was the Marine not thinking when he stopped his car to get out and approach the man he just cut off in traffic? Probably so... unfortunately we live in a country full of people who are packing guns and have a twitchy trigger because people are getting overly upset about the littlest things. A man shot and killed a neighbor over a parking spot, and no the shooter wasn't Black.

NC father of 2 dies after dispute over parking

town.jpg

And sadly the only reason I have to point out he isn't Black... is because someone else, NOT ME, brought up the race of people in this thread... and then accused me of hating white people after he did it.

Say scumbag, wasn't the black guy illegally carrying the gun? Why did your laws not stop him? It seems like the gang banger just didn't care about gun control laws that you want to push?

I already said in this thread he was wrong. Of course you skipped over that part didn't you?
You also said this... "Black people won't feel so defensive that they end up doing things to try and defend themselves proactively."

Quit defending violent black criminals. Also, just saying "he was wrong" isnt strong enough language for a fucking murderer.

"It was wrong for Hitler to kill millions of jews."

Do you see how dumb that sounds? Stating the obvious isnt useful for anyone. :laugh:

Last edited:
I already said in this thread he was wrong. Of course you skipped over that part didn't you?
You also said this... "Black people won't feel so defensive that they end up doing things to try and defend themselves proactively."

Quit defending violent black criminals.

Yes which is wrong on both parts. That statement doesn't condone the behavior. You only think it does. Lots of people do things they shouldn't, and most of the time there is a reason they do it. This guy shot a Marine that cut him off in traffic. He responded to that. That doesn't mean he was right in how responded. Is this a difficult concept for you to comprehend?

Yes which is wrong on both parts. That statement doesn't condone the behavior. You only think it does. Lots of people do things they shouldn't, and most of the time there is a reason they do it. This guy shot a Marine that cut him off in traffic. He responded to that. That doesn't mean he was right in how responded. Is this a difficult concept for you to comprehend?
Where is there any need for him to defend himself in that scenario? The guy was just sitting in his car.

Is this the statement youre saying doesnt condone behavior?... "Black people won't feel so defensive that they end up doing things to try and defend themselves proactively."

You literally suggested that he felt defensive. That is condoning behavior.

Last edited:

Anyone reading your filth knows that you are painting moral equivalence between a black gangbanger with an illegal gun flat out murdering a Marine and the Marine using his legal side arm to return fire.

We also know you do this to promote your agenda of ending civil rights. You think that by lying you can further the cause of gun confiscation from legal citizens.

You're a scumbag.

If this incident had happened anywhere else in the civilized world both of these men would still be alive.
True, most of the US doesnt have ghetto thugs who murder over getting cut off. Cultural diversity isnt as great as some people make it out to be.

Or they could have died years ago due to the lack of being adequately able to defend themselves from a different attacker.

Your Straw Man works both ways.
But yours does not. At least with firearms these people were not at the mercy of someone else who was armed with some sort of weapon. They at least had the means to respond whether it worked out or not.
The unarmed? Not so much.

If this incident had happened anywhere else in the civilized world both of these men would still be alive.
True, most of the US doesnt have ghetto thugs who murder over getting cut off.

Almost every normal interaction in the US can end with a body count because of your crazy gun laws.

Road rage, infidelity,going to church, going to school, going anywhere, getting fired, getting dumped, being laughed at, playing music too loud,going down the wrong street,approaching a police officer, opening your front door , driving a car...................its all a fucking nightmare,

Where is there any need for him to defend himself in that scenario? The guy was just sitting in his car.

Is this the statement youre saying doesnt condone behavior?... "Black people won't feel so defensive that they end up doing things to try and defend themselves proactively."

The Marine admitted he cut off the car. Do you know how badly he did so? Did he almost cause an accident?

I'm going to explain something to you, and I doubt you will read it, but as someone living in the United States it is pretty important.

The United States criminal justice system generally uses a bifurcated system. There is a guilty phase, and a punishment phase. An important issues in this system are aggravating and mitigating circumstances. They are not meant to be used to prove whether a person is guilty or not guilty, but rather to try and figure out just how severe the punishment should be. Something you need to understand with mitigating circumstances is that they try to give a reason why a person may have committed their crime, not in order to say they are not guilty, but to provide a reason why they may have committed the crime and because of those reasons they should receive a lesser sentence, especially important when deciding between the death penalty or life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Which is exactly the stance I've been talking about in this thread. At no point did I condone the first shooters actions. ZERO, and in fact I said he was wrong. Now from this article you know NOTHING about the shooter other than he is Black and that the incident involved road rage because the Marine cut the other car off in traffic. That's it. You don't know if he may have lost a family member that same day, or this week. He may suffer from a mental illness. He may have had head trauma at some point in his life that damaged his brain that effects impulse control and anger. You know NONE of that. Those are all mitigating factors that may have been a part of why he shot the Marine over being cut off in traffic. The Black man may have been beaten almost to death by a gang of racist white men that has traumatized him... who knows, it doesn't say any of that in the article.

Now what has been said in this thread however, is one poster said that he is glad the Marine shot and killed him too, so that it helps alleviate the burden on the courts, jails, and tax payers. Well why haven't you posted how bad THAT post is? That's not how the law works here in the United States. EVERYONE has the same rights to have a trial by their peers to determine guilt. Just like how despite how big a piece of shit Alex Jones is, I said that he deserves just as much as anyone else protection by the criminal justice system and the FBI if someone tries to hurt him. That's what makes the United States such a great country... and here we have posters that want to give less protection because they are Black? Fuck that. Everyone deserves their day in court.

So, are you saying that no one is ever killed in the UK over road rage incidents? In France? In Germany? Because if you are saying that, you are a liar.

The Marine admitted he cut off the car. Do you know how badly he did so? Did he almost cause an accident?

I'm going to explain something to you, and I doubt you will read it, but as someone living in the United States it is pretty important.

The United States criminal justice system generally uses a bifurcated system. There is a guilty phase, and a punishment phase. An important issues in this system are aggravating and mitigating circumstances. They are not meant to be used to prove whether a person is guilty or not guilty, but rather to try and figure out just how severe the punishment should be. Something you need to understand with mitigating circumstances is that they try to give a reason why a person may have committed their crime, not in order to say they are not guilty, but to provide a reason why they may have committed the crime and because of those reasons they should receive a lesser sentence, especially important when deciding between the death penalty or life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Which is exactly the stance I've been talking about in this thread. At no point did I condone the first shooters actions. ZERO, and in fact I said he was wrong. Now from this article you know NOTHING about the shooter other than he is Black and that the incident involved road rage because the Marine cut the other car off in traffic. That's it. You don't know if he may have lost a family member that same day, or this week. He may suffer from a mental illness. He may have had head trauma at some point in his life that damaged his brain that effects impulse control and anger. You know NONE of that. Those are all mitigating factors that may have been a part of why he shot the Marine over being cut off in traffic. The Black man may have been beaten almost to death by a gang of racist white men that has traumatized him... who knows, it doesn't say any of that in the article.

Now what has been said in this thread however, is one poster said that he is glad the Marine shot and killed him too, so that it helps alleviate the burden on the courts, jails, and tax payers. Well why haven't you posted how bad THAT post is? That's not how the law works here in the United States. EVERYONE has the same rights to have a trial by their peers to determine guilt. Just like how despite how big a piece of shit Alex Jones is, I said that he deserves just as much as anyone else protection by the criminal justice system and the FBI if someone tries to hurt him. That's what makes the United States such a great country... and here we have posters that want to give less protection because they are Black? Fuck that. Everyone deserves their day in court.

If the guy got out of the car with nothing in his hands, how does that justify use of deadly force? If he had a firearm in his hands, then yes, the person in the second car had the right to assume a threat, but in the described circumstance, there was no deadly threat that justifies use of deadly force.

Criminals in the rest of the world have guns....so yes, it could very easily happen everywhere else......

Almost every normal interaction in the US can end with a body count because of your crazy gun laws.

Road rage, infidelity,going to church, going to school, going anywhere, getting fired, getting dumped, being laughed at, playing music too loud,going down the wrong street,approaching a police officer, opening your front door , driving a car...................its all a fucking nightmare,

Wrong. The majority of our gun crime, like every other country, is created by career criminals, shooting other criminals. In the U.S. this takes place in neighborhoods controlled by the democrat party...everywhere else is as safe or even safer than Europe. And again, the British police have stated they can't stop the increasing flow of illegal guns into Britain. Combine that with the fact that British teenagers are now killing each other with knives, and you are going to have blood in the streets in a few years....

You mean like gun free Australia?

I love the internet......

Motorcyclist 'aimed gun at driver's face during road rage attack'

A motorcyclist in Sydney has been charged following an alleged road rage incident in the city’s western suburbs that involved him threatening another driver while armed with a gun.

Authorities have alleged the 30-year-old rider had been travelling alongside a Subaru on Sunnyholt Road in Blacktown on a Friday night in heavy traffic when he left his motorcycle and confronted the driver.
In 10 terrifying seconds caught on dashcam footage, the rider can be seen allegedly removing a firearm from within his pants and pointing it through the windscreen at the driver, before hammering it on the car.

You mean like Britain...

Man held over death of Nottingham man in suspected road rage incident

A 21-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder following the death of a father of two in a suspected road rage incident in Nottingham.

Police said that Stephen Walsh, 37, was driving his Lexus car when he was involved in a collision on Newstead Avenue in Mapperley, north-east Nottingham, between 10pm and 10.30pm on Sunday.

He did not stop and instead drove home to nearby Blenheim Avenue. Officers believe he was followed by the driver of the other vehicle in the collision and was assaulted, sustaining head injuries.

Oh, so he deserved to die...

You're a real pile of shit, Lewd.

You're as stupid as you are evil.

You fucking Muzzie Beasts never engage in honesty.

Forum List

Back