Good thing The Rams played the Bungles in the superbowl instead of the cheatriots

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Had it been the cheatriots the refs would NOT have thrown the yellow flags in the end zone against them as they did the Bunglesplayers when the Bungles players had a meltdown in the final two minutes and started mugging the Rams receivers in the end zone as they did.

The Bungles unlike the cheatriots have not always had the refs in their pockets so the refs did not give them the courtesy they always did with the cheatriots in playoff games and superbowls.

oh and for the cheatriot apologists who say otherwise,you are embarrassing yourselves,this was ALWAYS common in close playoff and superbowl games,they ALWAYS had the refs turn the other cheek when they committed these kid of penaltys that cost the other team the game in playoffs,

Attachments

• 1661632738449.png
    1661632738449.png
    107.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 1661632918577.png
    1661632918577.png
    107.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
the cheatriot apologists always try and laugh off facts as well when i bring up the FACT that in the first superbowl of the Rams and pats,Rams reciever Issac Bruce said he had NEVER played in game before where the refs allowed a team to mug him all the time in the game as they did. There was also a former NFL referee who said that game was the worst officiated game he ever witnessed,that he had seen HIGH SCHOOL football games far more better officiated than that game.Yep the cheatriots never have the refs in their pockets,nope.:uhoh3::rolleyes-41:

the cheatriots secret to so many playoffs and superbowl wins and so many first place division titles is this formula,the truth hurts the cheatriot apologists .:itsok:

Attachments

• 1661633295647.png
    1661633295647.png
    66.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Nobody cares.
except for the residents in LA of course.the fact they FINALLY got to play a team in the superbowl that did not have the refs in their pockets,the people in LA cared for sure.:up:

The Steelers who beat my LA RAMS in the superbowl,I respect THAT team for the fact they did NOT have to cheat to win that superbowl against them.

Last edited:
Like I said,had that been the CHEATRIOTS who had mugged the Rams receievers in the end zone like the Bungles did,the refs would NEVER have called those yellow flags against them as they correctly did on the bungles defenders. that cannot be debated,past history playoffs and superbowls has proven that to be true.

The league and the refs and the sports media have their favorite teams and they get all the calls and all the attention on es pee n.....

Es Pee n talked about the Cowboys all day today.... every time I passed their channel they were talking about Dak and the boys... a favorite team at espn....

In any sport winning changes everything... so win and win often and have no bad seasons....

Forum List

Back