good riddence iraq

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090630/..._mi_ea/ml_iraq

BAGHDAD – The U.S. military says that four soldiers were killed in Baghdad on the eve of the American withdrawal from Iraq's cities.

The military says the four served with the Multi-National Division-Baghdad but did not provide further details pending notification of their families.

In a statement on Tuesday, the U.S. military said the four were died on Monday as a "result of combat related injuries."

It really sucks to be among the last people killed in a war we're pulling out of.

I understand that dead is dead, but when the cause is lost (or over) dying for it is particularly a waste.

Might be worse if you never wanted any war to begin with - it was just visited upon you from the US war machine.

At least coalition troops know their homes weren't bombed, their families weren't killed, and their constituition wasn't re-written (by foreigners anyway).

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090630/..._mi_ea/ml_iraq

BAGHDAD – The U.S. military says that four soldiers were killed in Baghdad on the eve of the American withdrawal from Iraq's cities.

The military says the four served with the Multi-National Division-Baghdad but did not provide further details pending notification of their families.

In a statement on Tuesday, the U.S. military said the four were died on Monday as a "result of combat related injuries."

Who were they fighting? Sunni's, Shiites, Al Queda? Mook Tada El Sadr?

It is sad we don't even know who we are fighting. They told us for years it was Al Queda when the majority of fighting was with Shiite and Sunni Militia's.

Would any of you not fight an invading force that came into the USA and robbed our natural resources?

Would any of you not fight an invading force that came into the USA and robbed our natural resources?

People never seem to answer that when I ask... or how they would feel if we were surrounded by Iranian (Chinese/Russian/insert nation here) troops and aircraft carriers, etc.

People never seem to answer that when I ask... or how they would feel if we were surrounded by Iranian (Chinese/Russian/insert nation here) troops and aircraft carriers, etc.

And they won't admit they don't even know who we are fighting. They think its Al Queda.

Forum List

Back