Good point Dana...just now on The Five.

Here is a line of job applicants in Arizona:

r7ruw9.jpg

The unemployed in New York:
oh8z6d.jpg

How many of these people lost their jobs because of illegal Mexicans?

The bigger question is why hasn't your butt buddy Obama created jobs for them?

I still maintain that some of you are going to be shocked when the Republican Congress passes an amnesty bill.

r7ruw9.jpg

oh8z6d.jpg

I dont know. What dont you tell us since you're the only one who believes Americans are out of work due to illegal Mexicans.
Those are all very obvious fruit pickers, lawn crews, and hotel maids, they have to be eh? I know that NY girl has a knack for grapes, once they're bottled and shipped to her.

r7ruw9.jpg

oh8z6d.jpg

I dont know. What dont you tell us since you're the only one who believes Americans are out of work due to illegal Mexicans.
Sessions believes Americans are out of work due to illegal Mexicans.
Link? Because he didnt say anything like that i the hearing. Maybe you're just stupid or hearing things.

Those are all very obvious fruit pickers, lawn crews, and hotel maids, they have to be eh? I know that NY girl has a knack for grapes, once they're bottled and shipped to her.

The guy in the suit with the attache case is obviously an out of work roofer.

I still maintain that some of you are going to be shocked when the Republican Congress passes an amnesty bill.

Meh it doesn't hurt me one iota. Amnesty sucks for the poor and middle class but they brought this upon themselves voting for Dem's and RINO's I guess they need to suffer and learn their lesson.

How can an illegal have a right to work, when an employer can be prosecuted for hiring them?

AG Nominee Right To Work Is Shared By Everyone In This Country Regardless Of Immigration Status - YouTube
The right to work is a Human right, not a legal one. And if you would photo ID everyone in the country, you'd know who was supposed to be here. You can get fingerprints and DNA at the very same time. What a deal.
So you can take a picture of a mexican and know if he's legal or not? I did not know that.
That's the ID part, dummy
This is what you said...."if you would photo ID everyone in the country, you'd know who was supposed to be here." Gfy

How can an illegal have a right to work, when an employer can be prosecuted for hiring them?

AG Nominee Right To Work Is Shared By Everyone In This Country Regardless Of Immigration Status - YouTube
The right to work is a Human right, not a legal one. And if you would photo ID everyone in the country, you'd know who was supposed to be here. You can get fingerprints and DNA at the very same time. What a deal.
So you can take a picture of a mexican and know if he's legal or not? I did not know that.
That's the ID part, dummy
This is what you said...."if you would photo ID everyone in the country, you'd know who was supposed to be here." Gfy
That's correct. And the major part of creating an ID is not taking the picture, it's working through the documentation. Don't want what other nations have?

You know for a fact your house was built by illegal Mexicans? Why didn't you report them?

How many Americans are out of work because of illegal Mexicans? Please provide empirical evidence instead of anecdotal imaginary tales.
Please GFY.

So you have no empirical data to support your belief?

Just as I thought. The desire to believe often overrides the logic filters of rubes.
I don't have empirical data that you're an asshole either...but a poll would show you are.

OP- Because Pubs absolutely refuse a good SS/ID card,and they have all have fake IDs, dimwit dupes. Or else their dupe employers love the cheap, easily bullied labor- like the greedy idiot billionaires who run the GOP. Total chumps you are.

According to who? You?

OP- Because Pubs absolutely refuse a good SS/ID card,and they have all have fake IDs, dimwit dupes. Or else their dupe employers love the cheap, easily bullied labor- like the greedy idiot billionaires who run the GOP. Total chumps you are.
You got any empirical evidence to support your claim? If so, stick it in your ear.

Seig Hiel asswipe....

Sessions mentioned "we have a high number of unemployed" and tried to blame that on illegal immigrants.

I guess he was in a coma during the economic crash and no one has told him about it.

We had the same number of illegals here before the crash, if not more. And we had low unemployment.

Then we had a crash, followed by high unemployment. And somehow Sessions has concluded the Mexicans have magically been the cause of high unemployment even though their presence here is no greater than before!

So, deltex. Tell us how many Americans are out of work because of Mexicans.
The legal mexicans who didn't build my house...instead of the illegal ones who did.
You know for a fact your house was built by illegal Mexicans? Why didn't you report them?

How many Americans are out of work because of illegal Mexicans? Please provide empirical evidence instead of anecdotal imaginary tales.

I have said this at least a dozen times here.
I watched machine shops go from around 5% hispanic to around 75% hispanic in the last twenty years.
Go ahead and ignore it ya dumb fuck. Because at this point in my life it really makes no difference to me.
But when the rest of the country looks like east LA and for the first time in a very long time your children will do worse than you I dont want to hear any crying.

Forum List

Back