Good point Dana...just now on The Five.

How can an illegal have a right to work, when an employer can be prosecuted for hiring them?

AG Nominee Right To Work Is Shared By Everyone In This Country Regardless Of Immigration Status - YouTube
Sessions mentioned "we have a high number of unemployed" and tried to blame that on illegal immigrants.

I guess he was in a coma during the economic crash and no one has told him about it.

We had the same number of illegals here before the crash, if not more. And we had low unemployment.

Then we had a crash, followed by high unemployment. And somehow Sessions has concluded the Mexicans have magically been the cause of high unemployment even though their presence here is no greater than before!

So, deltex. Tell us how many Americans are out of work because of Mexicans.

How can an illegal have a right to work, when an employer can be prosecuted for hiring them?

AG Nominee Right To Work Is Shared By Everyone In This Country Regardless Of Immigration Status - YouTube
Sessions mentioned "we have a high number of unemployed" and tried to blame that on illegal immigrants.

I guess he was in a coma during the economic crash and no one has told him about it.

Why don't you deal with the point instead of deflecting from it?

We had the same number of illegals here before the crash, if not more. And we had low unemployment.

Then we had a crash, followed by high unemployment. And somehow Sessions has concluded the Mexicans have magically been the cause of high unemployment even though their presence here is no greater than before!

Thats actually bullshit but par for the course for someone who cant pay attention.
Sessions was pointing out why do we want more low skilled workers here when American low skilled workers cant find jobs.
In any case I hope she gets confirmed. She will provide hours of entertainment twisting like a pretzel to justify some of Obama's policies.

The legal mexicans who didn't build my house...instead of the illegal ones who did.

Here is a line of job applicants in Arizona:

r7ruw9.jpg

The unemployed in New York:
oh8z6d.jpg

How many of these people lost their jobs because of illegal Mexicans?

The legal mexicans who didn't build my house...instead of the illegal ones who did.
You know for a fact your house was built by illegal Mexicans? Why didn't you report them?

How many Americans are out of work because of illegal Mexicans? Please provide empirical evidence instead of anecdotal imaginary tales.

The right to work is a Human right, not a legal one. And if you would photo ID everyone in the country, you'd know who was supposed to be here. You can get fingerprints and DNA at the very same time. What a deal.
So you can take a picture of a mexican and know if he's legal or not? I did not know that.

When Obama took office, we were bleeding 600,000 jobs a month.

deltex, please explain how illegal Mexicans are to blame for this.

r7ruw9.jpg

oh8z6d.jpg

I dont know. What dont you tell us since you're the only one who believes Americans are out of work due to illegal Mexicans.

The right to work is a Human right, not a legal one. And if you would photo ID everyone in the country, you'd know who was supposed to be here. You can get fingerprints and DNA at the very same time. What a deal.
So you can take a picture of a mexican and know if he's legal or not? I did not know that.
That's the ID part, dummy

Really?

So we OWE everyone a job......

You know for a fact your house was built by illegal Mexicans? Why didn't you report them?

How many Americans are out of work because of illegal Mexicans? Please provide empirical evidence instead of anecdotal imaginary tales.
Please GFY.

r7ruw9.jpg

oh8z6d.jpg

I dont know. What dont you tell us since you're the only one who believes Americans are out of work due to illegal Mexicans.
Sessions believes Americans are out of work due to illegal Mexicans.

Please GFY.

So you have no empirical data to support your belief?

Just as I thought. The desire to believe often overrides the logic filters of rubes.

Forum List

Back