Good news! There is no drug/opioid problem!

Wintw

Silver Member
Jul 31, 2016
Good news! There is no drug/opioid problem! Everyone knows when they are ten years old, "Don't do drugs!"! Dur! So whose fault is it? Why should I walk the earth with my head hanging down until I die from old age for horrific obvious choices and decisions that other people made?! I will not do this. Moving right along AND I will address and call out what I see.

And now our drug appetite and the War on Drugs have destroyed all the countries from Mexico to Columbia... Hello refugees! We need serious changes

• Banned
Nope! So, how does this work again? Those countries are not responsible for themselves? Oh, and by the way! The War On Drugs is great! We are winning it too! You see every time someone gets caught, found guilty, and punished we are winning! What happens before and after isn't "our" fault! No matter how desperate you may want to place the blame on people who try to stop this disease of humanity that you seem rather fond of. I imagine you are too far gone to care though. No changes needed. Except we should hire more troops and level places that aid and abide these crimes both in the U.S. and abroad. See how that works? Neat, huh?

New Topics

Forum List

Back