GOOD NEWS for Trump supporters: The advanced world trusts Xi & Putin more than Trump

I know this stuff isn't covered in the alternate universe, but:

"Some analysts see the project as an unsettling extension of China’s rising power, and as the costs of many of the projects have skyrocketed, opposition has grown in some countries. Meanwhile, the United States shares the concern of some in Asia that the BRI could be a Trojan horse for China-led regional development and military expansion. Under President Donald J. Trump, Washington has raised alarm over Beijing’s actions, but it has struggled to offer governments in the region a more appealing economic vision."

... because, of course, we don't need the rest of the world. They're stupid.

Yeah... Xiden will take care of the China problem so good, just watch.
He'd re-engage us with the rest of the world, and hopefully bring our status back to where it once was.

It's going to take a coalition to stop China.

Just getting back to where we were would be a wonderful start.

The rest of the world has been, or is in the process of being, bought by china. It's a done deal.

If you are thinking that hiden biden is going to change that you're not just wrong, but ridiculously wrong. Biden has been bought.

And good gosh he sold us out cheaply.

It is good news that people like Merkel who order in the invasion of her own country turn out against Trump.

That means president Trump is on the side of his people. Americans...

Overall, on average across the nations surveyed, 83% of respondents had no confidence in Trump, 78% had no confidence in Xi, and 73% had no confidence in Russia's President Vladimir Putin. By contrast, a majority of 76% did have confidence in Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel, and 62% had a favorable opinion of France's President Emmanuel Macron.

Obviously. As I've been saying, now that we have so willingly abdicated our position of Leader of the Free World, it's good to see that Germany can take the title. Good luck to you, Chancellor Merkel, Russia and China cannot gain a foothold here. You have been handed a great responsibility.

I imagine we'll see posts here in full support of our telling the rest of the world to go to hell. So it's a good day for Trump supporters.
The advanced world is White ..

Thanks for finally admitting it

It is good news that people like Merkel who order in the invasion of her own country turn out against Trump.

That means president Trump is on the side of his people. Americans...

Agreed. The only two countries that China doesn't control are russia, and India. The impending war that they are building up to is quite concerning.

Overall, on average across the nations surveyed, 83% of respondents had no confidence in Trump, 78% had no confidence in Xi, and 73% had no confidence in Russia's President Vladimir Putin. By contrast, a majority of 76% did have confidence in Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel, and 62% had a favorable opinion of France's President Emmanuel Macron.

Obviously. As I've been saying, now that we have so willingly abdicated our position of Leader of the Free World, it's good to see that Germany can take the title. Good luck to you, Chancellor Merkel, Russia and China cannot gain a foothold here. You have been handed a great responsibility.

I imagine we'll see posts here in full support of our telling the rest of the world to go to hell. So it's a good day for Trump supporters.

In related news, the American Left continues its trend of caring first and foremost what the World thinks over US.

76% had confidence in Merkel. Isn't that the same Merkel that sold out Germany to the Muslims where a woman isn't safe in the streets night or day? Sounds like they ask a lot of people with IQs about the same as democrats, a couple digits below their hat size.
Great. America alone. The rest of the world is stupid.

Enjoy.

Most of the World can be consider stupid and China along with Russia has for decades been eroding our influence in the World which mean Trump is not the lone reason.

China was pushing itself around while Obama was President and if you deny this then you are lying and being daft!
Okay. The rest of the world disagrees. But we don't need them. So good luck to us.

The USA is one of the few countries on this planet that can quite literally, go it alone. Every other country, with very few exceptions, needs to trade with others to survive.

We don't. And, it is arguable that were we to seal ourselves off from the rest of the world we would do better. We squander an amazing amount of treasure trying to buy friends. This needs to stop. If we don't get anything for our money we should not give it.

Why people have this need to be liked is weird. Who cares if we're liked. What matters is we do what's best for OUR people. Trump understands this. The rest of the world doesn't like it when we don't five them stuff. That is why they hate Trump.

He figured out that they are leeches. You tell us why we should care. Be specific if you don't mind. China killed 200,000 of your fellow citizens for their own benefit. Why should we do business with them ever again?
You don't need to care, not one bit.

And I don't. So why do you? Tell me why we should care. C'mon man, use your own words.
Because we live in a rapidly changing, global, geopolitical and increasingly inter-connected macroeconomic environment, and if we're going to choose to isolate ourselves from it to ANY degree, we're going to pay a heavy price.

I answered your question. I'm not trying to convince someone like you of anything. The thread is not about me.

We have been paying a heavy price with dealing with China way before Trump became President and anyone with a bit of knowledge understands that sometimes you have to isolate a rogue nation like China and not engage in what is unfair trade practices that benefit them while they rape the World for it resources.

Before Trump China has been involved with Cartels in Mexico, spreading their territory in the South China Sea, raping countries in Africa and supporting rogue regimes like North Korea and Iran and the U.S. turned a blind eye to it just because those like you wanted cheaply made trash from China!

Let be clear if you believe Xi is more trustworthy than Trump than you are part of the problem because it is clear Trump shouldn’t be trusted but Xi is someone that should not be higher on the trust value spectrum!

It shows why we really, really shouldn't care what the "advanced" world thinks...after all.......the "advanced" world allowed Hitler to murder 12 million innocent men, women and children, the "advanced" world bows to putin and china......

We don't have much to learn from the "advanced" world when they cower behind the protection of the U.S. military and get most of their advanced technology from us...while they bitch and bitch the whole time....
That's fine. They're now looking at other options. They just signed a massive trade deal with China, China's own Marshall Plan. China is now spreading even further into the world economy via trade deals, construction agreements and manufacturing capacities.

Well done. MAGA.

Those are the people you are lauding...the ones who are helping to make China more powerful...who know that China is actively seeking to embed itself in their countries infrastructure....and you think they are smart?

You really are a stupid human...

They don't like Trump, so they will sell their countries to China....

What in that is something we need to be responsible for?

It shows why we really, really shouldn't care what the "advanced" world thinks...after all.......the "advanced" world allowed Hitler to murder 12 million innocent men, women and children, the "advanced" world bows to putin and china......

We don't have much to learn from the "advanced" world when they cower behind the protection of the U.S. military and get most of their advanced technology from us...while they bitch and bitch the whole time....
That's fine. They're now looking at other options. They just signed a massive trade deal with China, China's own Marshall Plan. China is now spreading even further into the world economy via trade deals, construction agreements and manufacturing capacities.

Well done. MAGA.

Those are the people you are lauding...the ones who are helping to make China more powerful...who know that China is actively seeking to embed itself in their countries infrastructure....and you think they are smart?

I just posted a poll taken of people in other countries.

Your approval is not required.

Well done. MAGA.

I just posted a poll taken of people in other countries.

Your approval is not required.

Neither is theirs............once they can protect themselves from Russia, China and Iran....and create their own new technological and medical innovations .without us....then they can bitch about the U.S.......

Mac is the only one talkign about the 1950s. Over here in the real world, that is just a strawman he made up.

Hardly. There was an entire recent thread devoted to it.

if you really want to discuss our Trump supporter views, talk to us about what they actually are, instead of a hard core lefty's fantasy about what they are.

Unless, you just want to talk shit in a circle jerk?

I would but you guys have a put up a massive 1950's era smoke screen of "commie commie commie". Makes it hard to discuss.

The advanced world trusts Xi & Putin more than Trump ?

So your "advanced" world prefers brutal dictators? Who'd have guessed it?

Chinese Death Squads - She said the Communists were not fair.....
View attachment 400549

Putin kills opponents with Radiation Poisoning
26lyall_CA0.600.jpg

Trump supported Putin in killing his rivals. He refused to believe or condemn Russian bounties on our soldiers.

Trump supported Kim Jong Un in the Otto Warmbier killing. Why wouldn’t he believe Kim’s denial?

Trump supported the Saudi Arabian Royal Family in the brutal execution of Khashoggi. Military contracts were more valuable.

That is why the US has fallen in global respect

Nice gish gallop of shit you have there.

I agree

Trump pandering to violent dictators is Gish gallop

Your pretense of being to stupid to understand my clear post is credible.

But, I'm still not buying it.

I accept your admission of defeat.

Trump shamelessly panders to ruthless dictators.
Putin, Kim and Bin Salman

Doesn’t matter if it helps Trumps personal interests

Putin is the ruler of Russia. Our policy towards Russia should be one of Peace as the Cold War is over and we have no conflicts of interests.

Any push to needless confrontation, is stupid and dangerous, and to the extent that people like you push us towards war, for partisan political gain,

you are vile beyond measure.

That is your second point crushed. Your list was a list of garbage.

(I'm jumping the gun a bit, assuming you will not be able to counter my counter point, based on the fact that you never do, and generally just talk shit).

Like you're doing with China?

We want more balanced trade with China. That is a reasonable request.

Unless their leadership is insane, it should not lead to war.

We all do.

We also want a more balanced relationship with Russia. No one is talking war.

America First means America Alone which makes us weaker
They haven't yet figured out that these are no longer the 1950's.

and they never will...
Not as long as they exist in that bubble.

A harkening back to the 1950's represents a period of rightwing nostalgia - enemies were the "commies", white men ruled, women and minorities knew their place and Leave it to Beaver reigned supreme.

Unfortunately, Commies are largely gone beyond Che t-shirts and short lived youthful political outcries. McCarthy was shown to be awful, women are not about to go back to doing housework in heels, gays aren't heading to the closets in droves, and we've had a black president. Which probably set off a lot of this.
Well, this adoration of Trump is cultural and sociological as much as political. They see the country and world are changing, it terrifies them, and so they elected a hand grenade to stop it.

They did slow it down, give them that. But they know that's all they can do. I'll let them stew in their misery and paranoia. They've damn well earned it.

Resisting change the we think is for the worse, is valid.

That you cannot respect that, is a failure on your part, not ours.

Do you apply that sentiment to us, on the left?

Sounds like there is a bunch of morons in the world---------------

An entire world war, in which we, the US, entered fairly late, indicates the "advanced" world did not "allow it".

Seems it's us bowing to Putin.

An entire world war, in which we, the US, entered fairly late, indicates the "advanced" world did not "allow it".

Trump certainly isn't bowing to pootin. Provably so. His predecessors however, you might be correct that they were.

Trump certainly isn't bowing to pootin. Provably so. His predecessors however, you might be correct that they were.

Bowing?
More like cowering

Trump still will not investigate Russia paying bounties on US Soldiers.

Kill an American....Win a Prize

Doesnt want to upset his BFF Vlad

Bowing?
More like cowering

Trump still will not investigate Russia paying bounties on US Soldiers.

Kill an American....Win a Prize

Doesnt want to upset his BFF Vlad

Non of that claptrap has been supported by real evidence. OTOH, when pootin invaded Ukraine, obummer sent blankets. Trump sent anti tank missiles.

When obummer sent our troops into Syria, he hamstrung them with rules of engagement that made it almost impossible to defend themselves, he also sent them on endless deployments and cut their budgets to make a military career a non starter.

Trump, OTOH, allowed them to defend themselves to the point where our troops killed over 200 of pootins personal troops.

Trump has reinvigorated the military. Once again making a military career acceptable.

So yeah. It's real easy to see who is sucking pootins cock.

YOUR hero, the obummer.

Forum List

Back