GOOD NEWS for Trump supporters: The advanced world trusts Xi & Putin more than Trump

The advanced world trusts Xi & Putin more than Trump ?

So your "advanced" world prefers brutal dictators? Who'd have guessed it?

Chinese Death Squads - She said the Communists were not fair.....
View attachment 400549

Putin kills opponents with Radiation Poisoning
26lyall_CA0.600.jpg

Trump supported Putin in killing his rivals. He refused to believe or condemn Russian bounties on our soldiers.

Trump supported Kim Jong Un in the Otto Warmbier killing. Why wouldn’t he believe Kim’s denial?

Trump supported the Saudi Arabian Royal Family in the brutal execution of Khashoggi. Military contracts were more valuable.

That is why the US has fallen in global respect

Nice gish gallop of shit you have there.

I agree

Trump pandering to violent dictators is Gish gallop

Your pretense of being to stupid to understand my clear post is credible.

But, I'm still not buying it.

I accept your admission of defeat.

Trump shamelessly panders to ruthless dictators.
Putin, Kim and Bin Salman

Doesn’t matter if it helps Trumps personal interests

Putin is the ruler of Russia. Our policy towards Russia should be one of Peace as the Cold War is over and we have no conflicts of interests.

Any push to needless confrontation, is stupid and dangerous, and to the extent that people like you push us towards war, for partisan political gain,

you are vile beyond measure.

That is your second point crushed. Your list was a list of garbage.

(I'm jumping the gun a bit, assuming you will not be able to counter my counter point, based on the fact that you never do, and generally just talk shit).

Like you're doing with China?

We want more balanced trade with China. That is a reasonable request.

Unless their leadership is insane, it should not lead to war.

We all do.

We also want a more balanced relationship with Russia. No one is talking war.

When Hillary wanted to declare a no fly zone, in an area where Russians fly, she was pushing a policy that could have easily led to war.

That was an extreme example of a liberal, talking tough, now that the Cold War has been won, and demonstrating that they think that Russia can be safely pushed around, to score domestic political points.

The way that Trump has been attacked for not being hawkish enough on Russia, is a way for domestic partisan politics to inflame tensions and this is a dangerous game to play.

Especially as NATO has grown into territories very close to the Russia heartland.

America First means America Alone which makes us weaker
They haven't yet figured out that these are no longer the 1950's.

and they never will...
Not as long as they exist in that bubble.

A harkening back to the 1950's represents a period of rightwing nostalgia - enemies were the "commies", white men ruled, women and minorities knew their place and Leave it to Beaver reigned supreme.

Unfortunately, Commies are largely gone beyond Che t-shirts and short lived youthful political outcries. McCarthy was shown to be awful, women are not about to go back to doing housework in heels, gays aren't heading to the closets in droves, and we've had a black president. Which probably set off a lot of this.
Well, this adoration of Trump is cultural and sociological as much as political. They see the country and world are changing, it terrifies them, and so they elected a hand grenade to stop it.

They did slow it down, give them that. But they know that's all they can do. I'll let them stew in their misery and paranoia. They've damn well earned it.

Resisting change the we think is for the worse, is valid.

That you cannot respect that, is a failure on your part, not ours.

Do you apply that sentiment to us, on the left?

Sure, when we are the ones pushing a change and you think it is for the worse, you certainly can oppose it. Especially if you can articulate WHY.

I might continue to disagree, even after you explain yourself, but I am not going to pretend that opposing change is invalid, because "change" or some bullshit like that.

Nope. He's at least TRYING to get better trade deals.

He is not even trying.
Trump does not understand that a deal involves concessions and gains for each side.
Trump is great at breaking deals but he is not trusted to keep any new deal.

Do you believe that China is negotiating in Good Faith, or are they trying to run out the clock, in the hopes that a President BIden, will just let them keep making money hand over fist?

Overall, on average across the nations surveyed, 83% of respondents had no confidence in Trump, 78% had no confidence in Xi, and 73% had no confidence in Russia's President Vladimir Putin. By contrast, a majority of 76% did have confidence in Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel, and 62% had a favorable opinion of France's President Emmanuel Macron.

Obviously. As I've been saying, now that we have so willingly abdicated our position of Leader of the Free World, it's good to see that Germany can take the title. Good luck to you, Chancellor Merkel, Russia and China cannot gain a foothold here. You have been handed a great responsibility.

I imagine we'll see posts here in full support of our telling the rest of the world to go to hell. So it's a good day for Trump supporters.
That just shows how effective the Democratic Media Machine has been in bashing Donald Trump since his first day in office.

tRump is far less stable than the other two. They are bad, but they aren't capricious.
Sure, they're intelligent, cunning and calculating. Stereotypical villains.

Trump sees a problem and beats on it with a stick.

Better than embracing the problem as the new normal and ridiculing the very idea of even addressing the problem.
Isn't that exactly what he's doing?

That you can't even grant him that, and refuse to admit that the alternative offered is just giving up, is you being a partisan hack.
Lol, that moron couldn't negotiate his way out of a paper sack. His only tactic is bullying, and world leaders aren't easily pushed around like the small time contractors he's spent his life stiffing. He's a one trick pony who's trick doesn't work.

Do you believe that China is negotiating in Good Faith, or trying to run out the clock in the hopes that President Biden will let them go normal operations of making money hand over fist?

I'm sure a lot of Trump supporters on here trust Putin more than Trump. I don't mean just Russian trolls, American white nationalists mostly support Trump because he's the only chance they got, they know how stupid he is and I doubt they would really support all his policies, despite of what they say.

I'm sure a lot of Trump supporters on here trust Putin more than Trump. I don't mean just Russian trolls, American white nationalists mostly support Trump because he's the only chance they got, they know how stupid he is and I doubt they would really support all his policies, despite of what they say.

I'm sure that you are just talking shit about people you hate.

tRump is far less stable than the other two. They are bad, but they aren't capricious.

Better than embracing the problem as the new normal and ridiculing the very idea of even addressing the problem.

That you can't even grant him that, and refuse to admit that the alternative offered is just giving up, is you being a partisan hack.
Lol, that moron couldn't negotiate his way out of a paper sack. His only tactic is bullying, and world leaders aren't easily pushed around like the small time contractors he's spent his life stiffing. He's a one trick pony who's trick doesn't work.

Do you believe that China is negotiating in Good Faith, or trying to run out the clock in the hopes that President Biden will let them go normal operations of making money hand over fist?
Lol, I believe neither one of your limited choices.

Lol, I believe neither one of your limited choices.

So, what do you believe, regarding China's role in this? Or do you want to be evasive and just throw shit at Trump, like a monkey?

Overall, on average across the nations surveyed, 83% of respondents had no confidence in Trump, 78% had no confidence in Xi, and 73% had no confidence in Russia's President Vladimir Putin. By contrast, a majority of 76% did have confidence in Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel, and 62% had a favorable opinion of France's President Emmanuel Macron.

Obviously. As I've been saying, now that we have so willingly abdicated our position of Leader of the Free World, it's good to see that Germany can take the title. Good luck to you, Chancellor Merkel, Russia and China cannot gain a foothold here. You have been handed a great responsibility.

I imagine we'll see posts here in full support of our telling the rest of the world to go to hell. So it's a good day for Trump supporters.
Well, then its a good thing those fools cant vote in our election. :laugh:

A poll on a major survival forum show 65% the members would rather be under military rule than dem rule.

dem gun confiscation.jpg

Forum List

Back