Good news for liberals in S.F.

Photos of San Francisco - Google Search

As the rest of the country bakes in heat, humidity, floods, tornadoes and snow, sleet and ice storms, the City by the bay averages the mid to high 60's in the Summer, and never approaches freezing in the dead of winter. In fact a cold summer night is foggy and rarely below 50 degrees.

For those who like it warm, they can drive north to Marin, or South to Santa Clara and enjoy the 80's in Summer, and to the East Bay for 90's; each micro climate is less than an hour away.

Tough call, heat, humidity, floods, tornadoes, etc. OR wandering through 100's of tents, stepping over druggies and trying not to step in crap.

It's a problem, but few people die and the City Government is working to mitigate the problem.

Odd how so many Red States allow their rivers to overflow and the winds to blow down homes which lack any secure place to protect the people. SF has strict building codes, and retrofits older structures, given the fact that every 100+ years we suffer a major earthquake. Why do you think Red States don't fix what have become annual events, natural disasters?

Shit and needles would hardly be considered a natural disaster.

LMAO Boy are you on target today.

As the rest of the country bakes in heat, humidity, floods, tornadoes and snow, sleet and ice storms, the City by the bay averages the mid to high 60's in the Summer, and never approaches freezing in the dead of winter. In fact a cold summer night is foggy and rarely below 50 degrees.

For those who like it warm, they can drive north to Marin, or South to Santa Clara and enjoy the 80's in Summer, and to the East Bay for 90's; each micro climate is less than an hour away.

Tough call, heat, humidity, floods, tornadoes, etc. OR wandering through 100's of tents, stepping over druggies and trying not to step in crap.

It's a problem, but few people die and the City Government is working to mitigate the problem.

Odd how so many Red States allow their rivers to overflow and the winds to blow down homes which lack any secure place to protect the people. SF has strict building codes, and retrofits older structures, given the fact that every 100+ years we suffer a major earthquake. Why do you think Red States don't fix what have become annual events, natural disasters?

Can they get money from FEMA for unnatural disasters?

SF's rent is double the national average. They going to pay the poop patrol enough to live there?

LOL, rent is paid to the private sector ownership; not to the City & County.

The high cost of rent is an example of supply and demand, SF is a City & County on 49 sq miles. In fact the entire Bay Area has expensive rents and home prices, for the exact same reason.

BTW, why don't you post where you live?

Embarrassed?
Point being the homeless pooping population can't afford to live there. And neither can a lot of other people.

Did you even read the link? Rent in SF is twice the national average. Which is why I posted it. IT. WAS .A . POINT. BROUGHT .UP. IN. THE .ARTICLE.

Liberals are brain-damaged.

It's clear to me you are the one missing a few neurotransmitters, not me. But personal attacks aside, I pointed out SF is tiny and built out; new housing is created in high rise condos, residences where Joe Montana and brain surgeons reside. Homes like the one I grew up in, which my parents bought for $14,000 is selling today for seven figures.

They should get $40/hour. I mean anything less is not a living wage and picking up poo is really really high technical work.

The only reason why my odious, loathsome, reprehensible, embarrassing birth town is cleaning up shit is because it's hurting their tourist industry and money talks. Normally, liberalfilth love to wallow in human shit because they ARE human shit so the very substance of feces is very familiar and comfy for them.

Not as shitty as the job being done daily by Sarah Sanders, though both are jobs working with human feces.

Sounds like someone found their calling....good for you. Enjoy.

True. Do you have any other important breaking news?

The good news is they have jobs!! Who ever though liberals could create their own jobs? Good work.

San Francisco's sidewalks are covered with human feces, so the city is launching a 'Poop Patrol' to deal with its No. 2 problem

So they're just going follow each other around with poop scoops and a bag?

High pressure steam cleaning. They are dispatched when a problem is reported.

WTF, you can't dispose of human waste through the gutters. Haven't you fricken been paying attention, that goes straight to the ocean.

Not as shitty as the job being done daily by Sarah Sanders, though both are jobs working with human feces.

Is that the best a "thinker" has? Best find a more appropriate nom de plume. How about "Bonker", fitting I think.

Is that the best a "thinker" has? Best find a more appropriate nom de plume. How about "Bonker", fitting I think.

As I told you before, some dumbass already used Wry Catcher.

San Fran has people shitting all over the streets and your retort is yeah but the weather is nice?

/——/ Why do you hate strong, confident women?

San Fran has people shitting all over the streets and your retort is yeah but the weather is nice?

Yup, nothing worse than trying to take care of personal business, in the rain.

Yup, nothing worse than trying to take care of personal business, in the rain.
I keep my bathroom in the 60's too. Just like those in San Fran. Nobody wants to be uncomfortable popping a squat on the sidewalk.

Forum List

Back