Hello There

Couple of helpful hints. Adjust your alerts feature to your liking and you will be able to follow multiple threads when people are responding to you. I have mine set to alert when someone quotes me directly, but not if they quoted someone who quoted someone who quoted me. That got overwhelming and wasn't related to anything I said.

Watched threads will be anything you've posted in. I click that first to catch up on conversations. After that, I like the active threads button because you get a mix of forums. Ignore the trolls. They are everywhere, but not as bad on this board.

I follow people who make me laugh. If you find someone you enjoy reading, you can "follow" on their profile page. I send a short message to them saying, "you make me laugh so had to follow."

Most people here are great and I often find I really like ones I generally disagree with. That hasn't happened on other boards.

Have fun!

Couple of helpful hints. Adjust your alerts feature to your liking and you will be able to follow multiple threads when people are responding to you. I have mine set to alert when someone quotes me directly, but not if they quoted someone who quoted someone who quoted me. That got overwhelming and wasn't related to anything I said.

Watched threads will be anything you've posted in. I click that first to catch up on conversations. After that, I like the active threads button because you get a mix of forums. Ignore the trolls. They are everywhere, but not as bad on this board.

I follow people who make me laugh. If you find someone you enjoy reading, you can "follow" on their profile page. I send a short message to them saying, "you make me laugh so had to follow."

Most people here are great and I often find I really like ones I generally disagree with. That hasn't happened on other boards.

Have fun!
Thanks,just getting used to this site.

Have fun!

Those trolls: do they stalk and harrass?

Sound like good hints to me. Looking forward to a more competently run forum. I hope this is it.

Have fun!

Only if you really push their button!

Have fun!

Only if you really push their button!

I've known ones who do it if you ignore them

Forum List

Back