Good morning from San Francisco

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Here to visit my mom and girlfriend's family. Not without event. Flight was cancelled due to mechanical issues. We switched airlines and they told us checked baggage may not arrive with us. Brought the bag with me and the tsp took my leather man tool. We got here and the rental car turned into an suv. Fun.

Here to visit my mom and girlfriend's family. Not without event. Flight was cancelled due to mechanical issues. We switched airlines and they told us checked baggage may not arrive with us. Brought the bag with me and the tsp took my leather man tool. We got here and the rental car turned into an suv. Fun.

Finally in a neighborhood you'll feel comfortable in.
Be sure to wear lots of pink while you're out on a stroll.
And vasaline....

Bring a small tube, just in case.

Finally in a neighborhood you'll feel comfortable in.
Be sure to wear lots of pink while you're out on a stroll.
And vasaline....

Bring a small tube, just in case.

the voice of experience....

sallow plays for the other team, s0n, he's into women

Your mom is your girlfriend?
:confused:

Your mom is your girlfriend?
:confused:

are you this stupid in real life?

Day 2. This is a great city. Gotta love the cable cars. Went on one to the wharf. Me and my girl split a crab. Later went to dinner with her cousin. Tomorrow heading up to Sebastionphol to see my mom and crazy biker cousin.

Day 2. This is a great city. Gotta love the cable cars. Went on one to the wharf. Me and my girl split a crab. Later went to dinner with her cousin. Tomorrow heading up to Sebastionphol to see my mom and crazy biker cousin.

How romantic of you to share crabs with your girlfriend.

Forum List

Back