Good luck with this poll, DJT

Trump has a pen and a phone; we hired him to build the Our Wall.

MORON.......the old "pen and a phone" regarded EXECUTIVE ORDERS.....

Your orange moron, instead, went with declaring a NATIONAL EMERGENCY......

See the difference.......(or ask a grown up to help.).
Are you claiming BO never declared a national emergency? If so, you have once again proven how uninformed you are. GET INFORMED!!!

Obama Declared 13 National Emergencies - 11 Are Still Active - Big League Politics

Are you saying that no one who listens to NPR voted for Trump? That seems far-fetched to me.
Seems very likely to me.
You are exactly what is wrong with this country!!

Every media source is biased. If you only get your information from one source or even one side you are uninformed. Left or right, makes no difference. I listen to NPR, CNN, and MSNBC. But I also listen to Fox News and several RW radio guys (Mark Levin for one). I don't agree with Levin, I don't even like him, but I do like having my beliefs challenged and my opened to other viewpoints.

Are you saying that no one who listens to NPR voted for Trump? That seems far-fetched to me.
Seems very likely to me.
You are exactly what is wrong with this country!!

Every media source is biased. If you only get your information from one source or even one side you are uninformed. Left or right, makes no difference. I listen to NPR, CNN, and MSNBC. But I also listen to Fox News and several RW radio guys (Mark Levin for one). I don't agree with Levin, I don't even like him, but I do like having my beliefs challenged and my opened to other viewpoints.
I don’t listen to ANY mainstream media outlets. NONE. They are all full of shit in my book, including Fox News. They are all about promoting divisiveness and the wishes of the ruling class.

Last edited:
That's what happened with the Putin Puppet who got kicked out of Ukraine. Putin must be feeling a bit of deja vu

If Trump decides to run next year, his slogan should be, "Vote for me, my cult members, and jeep me out of my legal problems and perhaps, prison."

(Can all the above fit in a new red baseball cap???)

Currently the only thing keeping Trump out of jail is the fact that he is President.

He HAS to remain so to stay out of jail

I don’t listen to ANY mainstream media outlets. NONE. They are all full of shit in my book, including Fox News. They are all about promoting divisiveness and the wishes of the ruling class.
I'd say you are extremely, radically, and dangerously uninformed.

LOL. Spoken like a true establishmentarian. Brainwashed by the elite.

That's what happened with the Putin Puppet who got kicked out of Ukraine. Putin must be feeling a bit of deja vu

If Trump decides to run next year, his slogan should be, "Vote for me, my cult members, and jeep me out of my legal problems and perhaps, prison."

(Can all the above fit in a new red baseball cap???)
How about just "Don't Lock Me Up"? Needs a better acronym though, maybe "FREE" = Forgive Republican Executive Errors

you must get dizzy looking down on the rest of us from your lofty vantage point

Are you claiming BO never declared a national emergency? If so, you have once again proven how uninformed you are. GET INFORMED!!!

Obama Declared 13 National Emergencies - 11 Are Still Active - Big League Politics

MORON.......those Obama declarations were about weather or international threats....NOT about a bunch of brown babies "invading" our country.

Tell your orange clown to STOP hiring "illegals"..........LOL
LOL. So, it’s a subjective thing.

You have no idea how ridiculous your post is.

you must get dizzy looking down on the rest of us from your lofty vantage point
No just not a dupe for the ruling class, like you.

Although not always 100% accurate, below (for those people who still believe that random polling is a valid indicator) is a quick look at how "independents" are turning away from demagoguery.

Do you approve or disapprove of President Donald Trump declaring a national emergency to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border?
  • Overall...... 36% approve..........61% Disapprove
  • Democrats.....6% Approve.......94% Disapprove
  • Republicans......85% Approve.........12% Disapprove
  • Independents....33% Approve..........66% Disapprove
Source: NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll of 807 U.S. adults conducted Feb. 15-17. “Overall” results reflect all respondents, and the margin of error is 4.6 percentage points. Party affiliation results reflect the 709 respondents who identified as registered voters, and the margin of error is 4.9 percentage points. “Unsure” responses not shown.
Why would any American want a porous border?
No one does.
It's not an emergency.
Reminds me of the 60's when the Birchers thought the Chinese were massing on the same border

For the orange charlatan, the tax scam did NOT work to please his base.....so, the wall (promised to be paid with Mexican pesos) is the ONLY demagoguery left to keep Trump cult members in line.

I love the tax cut, what's your problem with it?
1 trillion $ deficit?
Glad to see you are an ugly American.
""I have mine, screw the rest"

The deficit, you're really worried about it?
if so tell me how you're going to work entitlement reform.

Taxes are our money, not the governments.....stop thinking like a tard
"Our money" is how we pay for cops etc.
Don't you want to go back to the 50s good old lynching days tax rates.
I guess you think you paid for your Medicare /SS?
You will take out 40% more than you put in

New Data Proves That the Republican Tax Cut Didn't Go to Workers ...
Didn't go to workers?
Surprise surprise.
I heard at the typical Medicare white boy say on WJ trump is getting the job done.
Putting ken Starr's lackey on the supremes and giving tax cuts to millionaires is getting the job done?

a shitty leftwing site posts garbage. how original.
So how is the short fingered vulgarian helping the country?
Millionaires like me doing fine.
wV white boys not so good

For the orange charlatan, the tax scam did NOT work to please his base.....so, the wall (promised to be paid with Mexican pesos) is the ONLY demagoguery left to keep Trump cult members in line.

1 trillion $ deficit?
Glad to see you are an ugly American.
""I have mine, screw the rest"

The deficit, you're really worried about it?
if so tell me how you're going to work entitlement reform.

Taxes are our money, not the governments.....stop thinking like a tard
"Our money" is how we pay for cops etc.
Don't you want to go back to the 50s good old lynching days tax rates.
I guess you think you paid for your Medicare /SS?
You will take out 40% more than you put in

See tr he problem is you use talking points and dont know history or facts.....you realize taxes were way higher in the 50s than now.

I was never for lynching, in fact Republicans wanted to ban it, but your boy FDR wouldnt... so you guys love FDR, not me

so before looking like a tard, learn a few things...Republicans have never been pro lynching......

now we can discuss taxes.....which my federal taxes font pay for cops, but you already knew that

New Data Proves That the Republican Tax Cut Didn't Go to Workers ...
Didn't go to workers?
Surprise surprise.
I heard at the typical Medicare white boy say on WJ trump is getting the job done.
Putting ken Starr's lackey on the supremes and giving tax cuts to millionaires is getting the job done?

a shitty leftwing site posts garbage. how original.
So how is the short fingered vulgarian helping the country?
Millionaires like me doing fine.
wV white boys not so good

why do lefties constantly have to lie and misrepresent.

yeah your a millionaire in monopoly maybe

I'm doing fine, and people in WV still have jobs.

It's funny how when we tell journalists to learn to code, you guys get so pissed and call it racist, sexist, homphobic, but you guys started it by telling miners to do that,

Forum List

Back