Good Lord: Democrats Debating Ocasio-Cortez Plan to Switch to a Climate Change Command Economy

Two films that unwittingly but precisely depicted the future of America.....

1). Idiocracy
2). In The Mouth of Madness

In the days of Moses, God send the locusts, famines and plagues.
In the days of Noah, God, in his displeasure with the world, sent the floods.

In modern times, he sent the Democrats......the worst punishment & pestilence God could imagine.

She's trying to outdo the stupidity of Bernie Sanders when he blamed climate change for the 2015 Paris massacre.

Is that anything like the Dem who thought Guam would tip over??

Bunch of real smart folks among the Dems.
Add to that our scientific superiors insist humans can change sex upon a whim.

Of course! Much like their muslim whoremasters, liberals live in such a stone-age scientific world they think that if one's cells have rows of both X and Y chromosomes, that it's somehow possible to be female. Even though no tranny in history has ever sprouted a uterus, ovaries and mammary glands. Anything that has a 40% suicide rate is clearly a mental illness that needs treatment, not glorification.

See, I don't hate trannies themselves, I hate the liberals who encourage it as a good thing (when the liberals should know better). I have enough empathy I feel bad for mentally ill people and I want them to get better, not be enabled over a fantasy! I wish mentally ill people the best and want them to get better, not worse.

Forum List

Back