Dem's "Blue Wave" Wipes Out Whole Year's Market Gains

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
You zipperheads. I don't think the American economy trusts you very much. Once you get a taste of the freedom and prosperity Trump is giving us, anything the Democrats have to offer tastes like a plate of dog poop.

Steadily dropping since the day after the midterms. :laughing0301:

dowjones.jpg

Last edited:
It isn't the "blue wave". It's Trump's trade war, the one that we're currently losing. It's the fact that real estate hit a brick wall before the elections. It's the fact that investors see bond yields dropping. It's a deficit that has exploded to over a trillion again. It's the fact that pretty much everyone thinks we've hit peak growth.

There's partisan bullshit, and then there are the facts on the ground.

You zipperheads. I don't think the American economy trusts you very much. Once you get a taste of the freedom and prosperity Trump is giving us, anything the Democrats have to offer tastes like a plate of dog poop.

dowjones.jpg
The last time they got control of congress they crashed the economy. Turned it into the worst economy since the Great Depression.

It isn't the "blue wave". It's Trump's trade war, the one that we're currently losing. It's the fact that real estate hit a brick wall before the elections. It's the fact that investors see bond yields dropping. It's a deficit that has exploded to over a trillion again. It's the fact that pretty much everyone thinks we've hit peak growth.

Watch how low it drops over the next month or so, then get back to me with another reason. The "Trade War" explanation is what's being simultaneously repeated on the news networks, but they seemed to have missed it entirely.

dowjones.jpg

The market has been stagnant since the day that Trump issued his first tariff and now you want to blame it on the Dems.

You sheep are some damn funny people! :21::21::21::21:

Watch how low it drops over the next month or so, then get back to me with another reason. The "Trade War" explanation is what's being simultaneously repeated on the news networks, but they seemed to have missed it entirely.
I gave you multiple reasons.

Since this is my profession, I prefer to deal with reality, not partisan finger-pointing.

dowjones.jpg

The market has been stagnant since the day that Trump issued his first tariff and now you want to blame it on the Dems.

You sheep are some damn funny people! :21::21::21::21:

Really? Trump enacted the tariffs on March 8. Look at the steady rise continuing past that date and then go wash your mouth out with soap for telling a fib...

dowjones2.jpg

Trump and Xi need to end the Trade War or both economies will suffer. If you think the US economy is declining, you should see what's happening in China. Stay tuned...

Trump and Xi need to end the Trade War or both economies will suffer. If you think the US economy is declining, you should see what's happening in China. Stay tuned...
Who gives a flying fuck about CHina. Those shit bag commies have been screwing US since establishment Bush got in. About time they get some of their own medicine.

dowjones.jpg
Real economists already predicted this right wing outcome.

dowjones.jpg
Real economists already predicted this right wing outcome.

I seem to remember real economists claiming that the "market would tank" if Trump won the election.

Who could have seen this thread coming!? Not I. :lol:

dowjones.jpg
The last time they got control of congress they crashed the economy. Turned it into the worst economy since the Great Depression.
Got it. For purposes of the economy control of congress not the oval office matters.

FWIW, around here folks vote red when things are going well, blue when they need hope, traditionally. The big deal in the last election was Trump getting blue collar votes who felt ignored by both parties if I recall.

dowjones.jpg
Got it. For purposes of the economy control of congress not the oval office matters.

FWIW, around here folks vote red when things are going well, blue when they need hope, traditionally. The big deal in the last election was Trump getting blue collar votes who felt ignored by both parties if I recall.
And what policies did the Democraps run on in the 2018 election?

dowjones.jpg

And what policies did the Democraps run on in the 2018 election?

Got me. I thought they were a pretty visionless bunch and were gonna lose badly.

I think just waiting for Trump, Political Chick, Mindwars and Purge to say or post some homephobic, racist, xenophobic or ridiculous stuff and smirking got the D's votes. The blue wins really amazed me.

Edit: if you know Donald, those bots or posters tell them I mentioned them.

dowjones.jpg

Stock market has been losing all year long. This will be Trumps recession in the coming months because of trade wars, Just like a cheese head, not paying attention.

dowjones.jpg

No. Actually, for purposes of the economy, confidence counts. And the American economy has very little confidence in the direction the Democrats want to lead us.

dowjones.jpg

Stock market has been losing all year long. This will be Trumps recession in the coming months because of trade wars, Just like a cheese head, not paying attention.

Record high and you're saying it's "losing"?

Trump giveth, yet the Democrats taketh away.

dowjones.jpg

Record high and you're saying it's "losing"?

Trump giveth, yet the Democrats taketh away.

Went up 40 plus percent under Obama
Went up 23 plus percent under Trump and going down, has been all year. Pay attention.

Forum List

Back