"Good guy" with gun shoots car jacking victim, then flees.

JimBowie is a hoot.

I have him on ignore. Like every other keyboard commando pussy on this site that thinks it's okay to personally attack you from the comfort of their home.

.... 0.o.... But you attack people all the time. Is it only ok when you do it?
Personally? I don't attack people, first.

And generally I don't go over the "intensity" of the attack lodged against me.

Once it reaches a certain point? Ignore is the way to go.

Mods seem to protect the physically and mentally weak around here.

Where are you getting these stats from?
Additionally, the NRA closed down accurate counting of gun deaths.
Quietly, Congress extends a ban on CDC research on gun violence
Oh look... non-sequitur.
Not at all.
Yes, in full..
Your link does not show that "the NRA closed down accurate counting of gun deaths".
If the title "Quietly, Congress extends a ban on CDC research on gun violence" is something you don't understand, I can't help you here.
Yawn.
Illustrate the necessary relationship between your claim and the information in the link.
I don't speak stupid.
No... for you, it is a way of life.

21,500 guns kill the owners each year. .

Again, you lie like a whore.

21k people did not commit suicide with the gun they owned.

Sorry but the gun owner is the most likely person to be shot and killed.

You just admitted that your stats are wrong, idiot since you have to insist on 100% of gun suicides being with the gun the suicide owns for you to say that the number of gun suicides equals the number of gun owners who committed suicide with their own gun.

Yep, you are just that stupid.

You are in some sort of stupid denial that facts just won't help.

Lol, you not understanding the lies you tell doesn't help you either, lol, I just wish all liars were as stupid as you are.

Oh look... non-sequitur.
Not at all.
Yes, in full..
Your link does not show that "the NRA closed down accurate counting of gun deaths".

If the title "Quietly, Congress extends a ban on CDC research on gun violence" is something you don't understand, I can't help you here.

I don't speak stupid.

The Center for Disease Control is doing research on gun violence? Yet another example of left-wing government waste. You have a government agency that supposed to deal with DISEASE, and they are so wasteful and useless, that instead of dealing with Ebola or something useful, they are research gun violence.

Where's Citizens Against Government Waste when you need them.

JimBowie is a hoot.

I have him on ignore. Like every other keyboard commando pussy on this site that thinks it's okay to personally attack you from the comfort of their home.

So now you are claiming that they give your protection 24/7, is that it?

Lol, Swallow the Liar lying like the liar he is.

JimBowie is a hoot.

You just attacked the mods. Well ok then. Whatever rationalization floats your boat.

Right. He didn't 'intend' to be a stupid jackass who nearly kills the victim of a car jacking by trying to 'help.'

I'll type slowly for you Esmerelduh so you can keep up. :D

There is no evidence that the shooter was trying to help that I have seen. IT is supposition by the HPD.

Do you have any evidence that the shooter was trying to help the victim instead of the car jackers?

And yet the owner is the most likely person to be killed by their gun....

Another lie from the liar Brain357

Facts you don't like are not lies. Get a clue.

Again you show your stupidity.

You have been claiming that all the gun suicides are done with the gun the suicide owned and there is no proof of that. You admitted that when you said that it is 'most likely' which implies that at least some of the suicides were not with the gun the suicide owned.

You get it yet?

No, because you are a stupid liar and cannot think straight.

JimBowie is a hoot.

You just attacked the mods. Well ok then. Whatever rationalization floats your boat.

It's from personal experience.

Not sure why you are interested in this anyway.

JimBowie is a hoot.

It's from personal experience.

Not sure why you are interested in this anyway.
Bullshit. You are so delusional your personal experience isn't worth a warm bucket of spit.

Oh look... non-sequitur.
Not at all.
Yes, in full..

I don't speak stupid.

The Center for Disease Control is doing research on gun violence? Yet another example of left-wing government waste. You have a government agency that supposed to deal with DISEASE, and they are so wasteful and useless, that instead of dealing with Ebola or something useful, they are research gun violence.

Child Passenger Safety: Get the Facts | Motor Vehicle Safety | CDC Injury Center

CDC: Motor vehicle crashes cost the US $100 billion a year - CNN.com

CDC - Directory of NIOSH Traumatic Occupational Injury Resources

CDC: Injuries, violence, drug poisoning cost $700 billion - The Pulse

Seriously?

Oh look... non-sequitur.
Not at all.
Yes, in full..

I don't speak stupid.

Child Passenger Safety: Get the Facts | Motor Vehicle Safety | CDC Injury Center

CDC: Motor vehicle crashes cost the US $100 billion a year - CNN.com

CDC - Directory of NIOSH Traumatic Occupational Injury Resources

CDC: Injuries, violence, drug poisoning cost $700 billion - The Pulse

Seriously?
Some people arent very intelligent. You have to excuse them. Chalk it up to ignorance on display.

21,500 guns kill the owners each year. .

Again, you lie like a whore.

21k people did not commit suicide with the gun they owned.

Sorry but the gun owner is the most likely person to be shot and killed.

You just admitted that your stats are wrong, idiot since you have to insist on 100% of gun suicides being with the gun the suicide owns for you to say that the number of gun suicides equals the number of gun owners who committed suicide with their own gun.

Yep, you are just that stupid.

You are in some sort of stupid denial that facts just won't help.

Lol, you not understanding the lies you tell doesn't help you either, lol, I just wish all liars were as stupid as you are.

Oh and who do you think owns the guns?

And yet the owner is the most likely person to be killed by their gun....

Another lie from the liar Brain357

Facts you don't like are not lies. Get a clue.

Again you show your stupidity.

You have been claiming that all the gun suicides are done with the gun the suicide owned and there is no proof of that. You admitted that when you said that it is 'most likely' which implies that at least some of the suicides were not with the gun the suicide owned.

You get it yet?

No, because you are a stupid liar and cannot think straight.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/01/21/gun-ownership-tied-to-three-fold-increase-in-suicide-risk/

[
2 million isn't even mathematically possible.

Another Big Lie from the Mother Whore of all Liars.

2,000,000 is completely within the range of mathematical possibility.

Ok, show it using current crime rates and gun ownership rates.

I you cant see how 2 million crimes could be averted in a nation of 310 million people and about 60 million gun owners, then you are an idiot and it would serve me no purpose in trying to explain it to you at all.

Forum List

Back