Good Grief What Next?

How many gullible zionists fell for it?

How many times have your islamo-bumpkin heroes been the target of a collective, global face-palm as they humiliate themselves with yet another self-created disaster?

"alleged" murder of 12 million people! (half of them jews) There are records, there are the camps, there are the corpses.

You are a sick sick sick puppy

We don't need satire as long as we have fanger-fucked the Muslim comedian and his moronic Islamic claims. :clap2:

And who could forget Roudy the iraqi immigrant, who holds israel higher than the country that gave his refugee ass a home?

We don't need satire as long as we have fanger-fucked the Muslim comedian and his moronic Islamic claims. :clap2:
I'll admit to having a little fun at the boys expense. That little tweak, the gentle nudge that launches him into those Jooooooooo hating tirades are valuable tools to demonstrate the hopelessness of the impotent, wannabe gee-hadist; the gee-had of none.

I'll admit to having a little fun at the boys expense. That little tweak, the gentle nudge that launches him into those Jooooooooo hating tirades are valuable tools to demonstrate the hopelessness of the impotent, wannabe gee-hadist; the gee-had of none.

Lets be careful not to offend Fanger too much with the truth for we may lose him if we do.

:boohoo:
And who could forget Roudy the iraqi immigrant, who holds israel higher than the country that gave his refugee ass a home?
I'm not Iraqi dipshit, keep up. Never was.

Now go blow yourself up, Abdul.

:blowup:

Forum List

Back