Good Grief What Next?

The rats and mice are hamas spies, I tell you! </sarcasm>
Unfortunate term "Rats" as wasn't it Hitler and Goebbles that used this term to describe Jews,to incite others to look at Jews as Sub-Human.
And then Eliminate the Jewish Race.(Thankfully they survived)

Browsing I suggest in future you do NOT use such evocative prose......which is an insult to Jewish people....So some Respect.....your prose is NOT FUNNY, it is an INSULT to both Palestinians and Jews.

You are such a Fuckwit

Does this mean you will stop calling Jews by the racist term Zionists in the context you use it
One does not respond to requests from The Most Racist Terrorist Cult called Zionists/Zionism in the World.......No one be Racist to such a Filthy Cult because it is not relevant.

The rats and mice are hamas spies, I tell you! </sarcasm>
Unfortunate term "Rats" as wasn't it Hitler and Goebbles that used this term to describe Jews,to incite others to look at Jews as Sub-Human.
And then Eliminate the Jewish Race.(Thankfully they survived)

Browsing I suggest in future you do NOT use such evocative prose......which is an insult to Jewish people....So some Respect.....your prose is NOT FUNNY, it is an INSULT to both Palestinians and Jews.

You are such a Fuckwit

Does this mean you will stop calling Jews by the racist term Zionists in the context you use it
One does not respond to requests from The Most Racist Terrorist Cult called Zionists/Zionism in the World.......No one be Racist to such a Filthy Cult because it is not relevant.

So when was Zionism declared a terrorist cult, and why hasn't it been banned in the civilised nations of the world. Even Australia has not banned Zionism.

Forum List

Back