good for Romeny

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/01/romney-gives-unemployed-woman-cash-on-ropeline/

Amid shaking hands and signing campaign posters, Mitt Romney did something he has never done before on the ropeline: He took out his wallet and handed a wad of cash to a woman waiting to shake his hand.

The woman, 55-year-old Ruth Williams, says she has been following the Romney campaign since he arrived in the state on Jan. 11, when she said she received a message from God to track him down.

“I was on the highway praying and said, ‘God just show me how to get [my] lights on,’ and I pulled up to a stop sign and his bus was there,” said Williams, who has been unemployed since last October. “And then God said, ‘Follow the bus,’ and I followed the bus to the airport.”

Who is Romeny??

Trying to be the new leader......................

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture4195-lb0112cd20120111083231.jpg

Beach front and bridges available upon request.

• Banned
he paid her bill later too.

This shows he has a heart.

maybe someday he will actually understand good people are really hurting right now and the reason they are hurting is 30 years of republican hate spew on anyone who not filthy rich

maybe someday he will actually understand good people are really hurting right now and the reason they are hurting is 30 years of republican hate spew on anyone who not filthy rich

He does understand it. Just like all conservatives and all liberals understand it. Unlike you, most of us are rational enough to know that neither side has the corner on compassion.

Amid shaking hands and signing campaign posters, Mitt Romney did something he has never done before on the ropeline: He took out his wallet and handed a wad of cash to a woman waiting to shake his hand.

You didn't know private charity existed, did you TruthMatters?

He does understand it. Just like all conservatives and all liberals understand it. Unlike you, most of us are rational enough to know that neither side has the corner on compassion.

Please stop talking logic and common sense . . . . . it simply does not compute with her.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/01/romney-gives-unemployed-woman-cash-on-ropeline/

The woman, 55-year-old Ruth Williams, says she has been following the Romney campaign since he arrived in the state on Jan. 11, when she said she received a message from God to track him down.

“I was on the highway praying and said, ‘God just show me how to get [my] lights on,’ and I pulled up to a stop sign and his bus was there,” said Williams, who has been unemployed since last October. “And then God said, ‘Follow the bus,’ and I followed the bus to the airport.”

You praise him for redistribution of wealth in other words, not surprising.

Good people are hurting? How is that possible with the smartest President ever?
And the largest one, two and three year deficits in the history of the world?

And just how does that help her get a job and become self sufficient? Oh wait, it doesn't. Kinda like welfare.

That was an act done strictly for the cameras and will only make an impression on the dumbest of the dumb. No surprise that your dumb ass took the bait.

Yeah......a heart for advertising.​

"In my experience, Bain Capital did all that it could to game the system by consistently offering the highest prices during the early rounds of bidding — only to try to low-ball the price after it had weeded out competitors."

No Room For Honesty

(.....But, trust him. He's a Mormon.)​

Romney Gives Unemployed Woman Cash on Ropeline - ABC News

And just how does that help her get a job and become self sufficient? Oh wait, it doesn't. Kinda like welfare.

That was an act done strictly for the cameras and will only make an impression on the dumbest of the dumb. No surprise that your dumb ass took the bait.

The act itself had a short term positive impact... and a longer term one for Ms Williams. She is volunteering at his campaign.... and volunteering can and does lead to work opportunities.

Romney Gives Unemployed Woman Cash on Ropeline - ABC News

The act itself had a short term positive impact... and a longer term one for Ms Williams. She is volunteering at his campaign.... and volunteering can and does lead to work opportunities.
This is true, I suppose. I hadn't thought of that.

But still, handing out money on a rope line? :eusa_eh:

Im going to step out of my 'mean old Infidel' box and say....

Thanks TM for saying a nice word or two about a GOP candidate. (that had to hurt)

I am a bit surprised that you dont think that con$ervatives have a heart.
Like CG said... you guys dont corner the market on charity, and that is verifiable. Con$ are much more loose with their wallet than liberals ever thought of being.

Just go look it up... the facts are out there and can be verified.

\/ Just for fun \/
:lol:

'The woman, 55-year-old Ruth Williams, says she has been following the Romney campaign since he arrived in the state on Jan. 11, when she said she received a message from God to track him down.'

Was it a text?
:tongue:

Forum List

Back