good for Romeny

Who is Romeny??

I hope Pual is his running mate. That ticket would send Omaba back to the teacher's lounge imo

I would have a very hard time with a Mitt/Paul ticket. Paul as VP would have no power, it would be to bring in votes. Mitt as Paul's VP would be silly because I don't want Mitt in power if Paul for some reason can’t do the job for health reasons or passes away.

Im going to step out of my 'mean old Infidel' box and say....

Thanks TM for saying a nice word or two about a GOP candidate. (that had to hurt)

I am a bit surprised that you dont think that con$ervatives have a heart.
Like CG said... you guys dont corner the market on charity, and that is verifiable. Con$ are much more loose with their wallet than liberals ever thought of being.

Just go look it up... the facts are out there and can be verified.

\/ Just for fun \/
:lol:

'The woman, 55-year-old Ruth Williams, says she has been following the Romney campaign since he arrived in the state on Jan. 11, when she said she received a message from God to track him down.'

Was it a text?
:tongue:

the truth is out there, TM.
tumblr_lqmdnkdcpS1qlhe36o1_500.jpg

Im going to step out of my 'mean old Infidel' box and say....

Thanks TM for saying a nice word or two about a GOP candidate. (that had to hurt)

I am a bit surprised that you dont think that con$ervatives have a heart.
Like CG said... you guys dont corner the market on charity, and that is verifiable. Con$ are much more loose with their wallet than liberals ever thought of being.

Just go look it up... the facts are out there and can be verified.

\/ Just for fun \/
:lol:

'The woman, 55-year-old Ruth Williams, says she has been following the Romney campaign since he arrived in the state on Jan. 11, when she said she received a message from God to track him down.'

Was it a text?
:tongue:

Crap Do you think those are the "facts" that TDM wants to hear??

The only ones she's interested in are the ones that say Reps are stopping miniorities from voting and have been doing it for frigging decades.

She has court documented proof doncha know? LOL

caring about poor people is not a crime you guys

Nope. It is not. And conservatives care about people as well.

However, forcing people to give the government money so the government can show they care about people to me is a crime.

I give plenty to charity...money AND time.

Unfortunately, the government believes they can do a better job with my money...and then have folks like you villify me for not caring.

THAt to me is a crime.

Romney didn't give the woman his wad. Romney's plan is to spew his wad on the American people.

he did a nice thing.

Im glad he did a nice thing.

I want compassion from a prospective leader.

The right has twisted compassion into something horrible.

That is not what the founders intended

he did a nice thing.

Im glad he did a nice thing.

I want compassion from a prospective leader.

The right has twisted compassion into something horrible.

That is not what the founders intended

You act as if Romney is a monster that FINALLY did something nice... thats just "poppy cock".

"The right has twisted compassion into something horrible."

Really...? Exactly how has "the right" done this?

Forum List

Back