good comes from evil: Parents fed up with school shootings remove children & homeschool

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

If your child isn't killed, he or she gets to be taught succh lovely things as

Whites are all bad
Blacks don't deserve anything bad to happen to them even if they break the law
you can change your gender. How soon can you sign up for that?
how to wear a prophylactic

I know in OK, last time I checked a few years back there were only 2 private schools in the state with a higher annual tuition than the avg per student funding the public schools were getting.
I bet if you researched, you'd find out your states are similar.
Public schools are mostly dangerous indoctrination & miseducation farms now

I know in OK, last time I checked a few years back there were only 2 private schools in the state with a higher annual tuition than the avg per student funding the public schools were getting.
I bet if you researched, you'd find out your states are similar.
Public schools are mostly dangerous indoctrination & miseducation farms now
Is that last thing also the case in OK?

I used to live there. (I don't have children... I just care about children being indoctrinated/abused... )

Is that last thing also the case in OK?

I used to live there. (I don't have children... I just care about children being indoctrinated/abused... )
Not as bad as most places I suspect but it definitely is here. Not so much rural but the urban schools turn out some loons.
Even OU, my fav school, has that dumbass woke agenda in certain areas.
My daughter graduated from there & I'm still having to detoxify her thinking occasionally.
It's amazing the damage an idiot teacher or professor can do to young & vulnerable minds

Whites are all bad
Yes that is every public school. Education is for chumps.

Not as bad as most places I suspect but it definitely is here. Not so much rural but the urban schools turn out some loons.
Even OU, my fav school, has that dumbass woke agenda in certain areas.
My daughter graduated from there & I'm still having to detoxify her thinking occasionally.
It's amazing the damage an idiot teacher or professor can do to young & vulnerable minds
yeh... I know a little about.. oh wait.. maybe I'm thinking of the U of O? Where, which city is OU in?

I miss the place because it was conservative ... I'm in a blue state now..

yeh, I'm glad to hear you're working on your daughter. I hope she listens to you. I was once sort of liberal in some ways when very young.. and boy, did I PAY for it... long stories there

Yes that is every public school. Education is for chumps.
indoctrination is definitley for chumps and that is what public schools do for the most part

I educated myself... have been reading non fiction for decades... it's a good way to go bc you get tochoose what you're reading instead of having some dumbass unthinking wokester tell you what to read

indoctrination is definitley for chumps and that is what public schools do for the most part

I educated myself... have been reading non fiction for decades... it's a good way to go bc you get tochoose what you're reading instead of having some dumbass unthinking wokester tell you what to read
You should have worked on your grammar and punctuation.

That's fine.

A lot, not all of them though, of schools are more dangerous to children's mind than a shooter.

Of course this also has a flip side. Most of those kids without schools will grow up to be bitch ass pussies that learn all their social skills from social media.

I understand how some parents may feel.

The horror of what happened in Texas would naturally scare any parents.

But the odds of your child being the victim of a mass shooting are much lower than the odds of your child being hit by a car near school or your child being bullied by other students or your child being approached by some bad people on his/her way to school or ...

When we read about an airplane accident in which many passengers die, it's hard to remember that flying is very safe statistically -- safer than driving or riding in a car.

I understand how some parents may feel.

The horror of what happened in Texas would naturally scare any parents.

But the odds of your child being the victim of a mass shooting are much lower than the odds of your child being hit by a car near school or your child being bullied by other students or your child being approached by some bad people on his/her way to school or ...

When we read about an airplane accident in which many passengers die, it's hard to remember that flying is very safe statistically -- safer than driving or riding in a car.
you must not have children

:oops:

Whites are all bad
STFU, you lying POS!

Forum List

Back