good comes from evil: Parents fed up with school shootings remove children & homeschool

You like public schools?
I taught in them for 21 years. All of my kids and their spouses graduated from public schools, My two oldest graduated from the school where I taught math and was an assistant principal. I taught my daughter-in-law in the 10th grade. I have 4 grandkids that attend public schools.

You simply are a media parrot, cherry-picking stories from a few liberal dominated schools and districts, while ignoring the reality that about 90% of those public schools do an outstanding job!

I taught in them for 21 years. All of my kids and their spouses graduated from public schools, My two oldest graduated from the school where I taught math and was an assistant principal. I taught my daughter-in-law in the 10th grade. I have 4 grandkids that attend public schools.

You simply are a media parrot, cherry-picking stories from a few liberal dominated schools and districts, while ignoring the reality that about 90% of those public schools do an outstanding job!
I don't know where you are geographically... one of my clients out here in LA was a teacher at LAUSD for 30 years, he started as a substitute then got full time down in South Central, and eventually ended up in a somewhat-barrio which he liked very much cause there were a lot of musicians there

He has a boatload of great stories, about LAUSD.

One of them, he was in a school with 1500 students, and they had their parents meetings, and guess how many showed up? Seven.

Teachers are probably the least part of the problem in the inner city schools. Administrators and union officials are much worse! :p

just bc I don't always USE proper grammar and punctuation doesn't mean I dont KNOW it

I just get in a hurry or.. and this is actually the case more often:

don't give a rat's ass
Which makes a poor statement about yourself.

Forum List

Back