Good and evil

Once again a Christian who admits Jesus can't do a simple act.

Jesus can do anything.... but it has to be in line with the Will of God/Jesus and the Holy Spirit....
You keep forgetting, we don't set the rules or parameters.
Which is personal, subjective, and devoid of secular authority.

You keep forgetting: not everyone is a Christian, yet they're perfectly capable of setting the rules and parameters, determining what is good and evil, and conducting themselves as moral, responsible individuals.

Jesus can do anything.... but it has to be in line with the Will of God/Jesus and the Holy Spirit....

Yes you do, you speak for the image, you make up his words and what he means in your own concious.
You do this for the apostles as well since they never wrote the books attributed to them your imagination replaces logic or truth.

You can believe that and will - that your choice - in the end we all get to find out the real truth....

The truth you just hid from a second time right?
You just proved my point with your comment.

Let me go another direction with the other lesson learned:
People of your affiliation will support you even when you are wrong, they will affirm you by clicking agree or thanks, and those who are right will get no affirmation because it's outside their affiliation not oart of their gang.
This is why affiliation to a group as a form of discerning good or evil fails society. You are to
Be of God (requiring us to define God and reflecting that Essence) without affiliation and labels. Otherwise,
you'll just be Dems vs republicans, Sunnis against Shias, Protestant or Baptists against Catholics, most Christian sects vs Mormons,
etc.
and worse it mightmake you be affraid to answer simple questions.....

How do we define good and evil if there is no higher power? Been thinking about this today.

What is good if there is nothing absolute? One would need to accept at least some form of natural law in the universe for their to be even and idea of good or evil. And if they don't exist, then how can we claim any action is good or evil?
If there is no God of the Bible then good and evil do not exist.
They are merely personal opinions with Mother Teresa's definition as valid as Charles Mansons.

You keep forgetting: not everyone is a Christian, yet they're perfectly capable of setting the rules and parameters, determining what is good and evil, and conducting themselves as moral, responsible individuals.

Yeah it's like the time a person approached me to be saved, he was a drinker who just got out of prison trying to relay morality to me a non drinker who hasn't been to prison. Or like the time any Christian dared asked a Jew to give up Yhwh to come to Baal Jesus who they claim is one in the same.

How do we define good and evil if there is no higher power? Been thinking about this today.

What is good if there is nothing absolute? One would need to accept at least some form of natural law in the universe for their to be even and idea of good or evil. And if they don't exist, then how can we claim any action is good or evil?
They are merely personal opinions with Mother Teresa's definition as valid as Charles Mansons.

Right and wrong- right path or wrong path still exist whether us dimwits get it straight or not. The argument isn't whether the piwer and source of life exists since life does exist the argument is in defining it to the most finite source.

Who decides what is good or evil?
Jesus Christ who is the Word. He is the way, the truth and the life and no man can come to the Father except through the Son. Jesus Christ is God. HE defines good and evil. Which is why it important for people to study the King James Bible.

Yeah it's like the time a person approached me to be saved, he was a drinker who just got out of prison trying to relay morality to me a non drinker who hasn't been to prison. Or like the time any Christian dared asked a Jew to give up Yhwh to come to Baal Jesus who they claim is one in the same.

that's your problem.
you are looking at the messenger
instead of hearing the message

Jesus Christ who is the Word. He is the way, the truth and the life and no man can come to the Father except through the Son. Jesus Christ is God. HE defines good and evil. Which is why it important for people to study the King James Bible.

And that statement is exactly why evil exists in this world and not properly recognized (disguised as light). It's why there's been thousands of wars and over 50 million murders inhis name and jails full of cross tattoos earings and necklaces.
It's also why our schools fall far behind nations without icon figurines ruling brainwashed minds.

that's your problem.

You have no idea what you are saying, so why bother saying it instead of answering to the challenge you forfeited?

Right and wrong- right path or wrong path still exist whether us dimwits get it straight or not. The argument isn't whether the piwer and source of life exists since life does exist the argument is in defining it to the most finite source.
Without an ultimate giver of what is good and evil there is no such thing as good and evil, period. Dr Joseph Menegle didn't get up in the morning thinking what kind of evil he could come up with that day, he believed he was doing good.

that's your problem.

You have no idea what you are saying, so why bother saying it instead of answering to the challenge you forfeited?

I'm just speaking truth. There is no debate, war, challenge or whatever you think there is in your mind.....

And that statement is exactly why evil exists in this world and not properly recognized (disguised as light). It's why there's been thousands of wars and over 50 million murders inhis name and jails full of cross tattoos earings and necklaces.
It's also why our schools fall far behind nations without icon figurines ruling brainwashed minds.

I strongly disagree with you, HaShev. But I am not going to argue with you about it. No way.

Without an ultimate giver of what is good and evil there is no such thing as good and evil, period. Dr Joseph Menegle didn't get up in the morning thinking what kind of evil he could come up with that day, he believed he was doing good.
What one believes does not change what is and therefore your wording is wrong, you mean to say there is no UNDERSTANDING of what is good or evil.
Your reply proved my earliest posts on defining the Essence of Life to know what's in line or in opposition so it's no longer subjective or twisted and confused.
Then the part about Shalem is also relevant.
Of course evil people flooded the post so you were unaware, because they THINK they are doing right in their subjective opinions, because they've yet to focus on Shalem.

Last edited:

Good and evil are subjective. What may have been good centuries ago may well be evil today and vice versa. What is good in one culture maybe evil in another. Morality which is a distinction between right and wrong can exist independent of belief in a higher power.

So if one culture says rape is good, does that make it less evil? I don't see how that's possible or acceptable.
If a culture declares rape is good, then within that culture, it is good. However, I have never heard of a culture that thinks murder or rape of their own is good. There is no such thing as absolute good and evil. It's all reality to the culture. In an Islamic fundamentalist culture, men wearing silk or goal is a sin, yet a forced marriage would not be. If a Catholic marries outside the church it's considered a mortal sin. If a protestant marries outside of his religion it's not even considered wrong. In the 12th century, torturing a person to his death in the name of God was good while today it would be considered a heinous crime.

Last edited:
God hasn't revealed himself to me yet. What now? :dunno:

Well either he has and you pushed him away
Or he has not yet, but will.....
Like I'd push an invisible alien away.:rolleyes:

Well you won't be open minded with me... you just want to be silly
I'm totally open to contact with extra-terrestrials, invisible or otherwise.

Use your ham radio. Ask them to come have sex with you.........
Why ask to have sex? Is that what god wants? Sex?

What one believes does not change what is and therefore your wording is wrong, you mean to say there is no UNDERSTANDING of what is good or evil.
Your reply proved my earliest posts on defining the Essence of Life to know what's in line or in opposition so it's no longer subjective or twisted and confused.
Of course evil people flooded the post so you were unaware, because they THINK they are doing right in their subjective opinions, because they've yet to focus on Shalem.
Where in the world did you dig that up? Try reading what I wrote again, this time slower.
Menegle (who was a living human being filled your mumbo jumbo crap) believed he was doing good, just like Charles Manson. BECAUSE they did not believe a God exists that says thou shall not murder.

People who don't believe in the God of the Bible can pull a new definition of good and evil out of their ass whenever the mood strikes.

that's your problem.

I'm just speaking truth. There is no debate, war, challenge or whatever you think there is in your mind.....

Obviously you do not understand subjective opinion nor know whereyou get your truth.
Hint: from the same people you say are fallable.
*slaps forehead*

Where in the world did you dig that up? Try reading what I wrote again, this time slower.
Menegle (who was a living human being filled your mumbo jumbo crap) believed he was doing good, just like Charles Manson. BECAUSE they did not believe a God exists that says thou shall not murder.

People who don't believe in the God of the Bible can pull a new definition of good and evil out of their ass whenever the mood strikes.

What part of Charlie Manson thinking he was Jesus and Menegle *spit on his name* being Catholic do you not comprehend? Christians 50 million murders later believe in a god that makes them do it, radicalized Muslims do evil in belief of their distorted views of God. I think because you missed my earlier posts you don't know from which I speak.

What part of Charlie Manson thinking he was Jesus and Menegle *spit on his name* being Catholic do you not comprehend? Christians 50 million murders later believe in a god that makes them do it, radicalized Muslims do evil in belief of their distorted views of God. I think because you missed my earlier posts you don't know from which I speak.
Ah, another Hitler was a Christian nutter.
Have a nice day.

Oh I see, you also don't know the church influenced the Nazis through their synods.

1939 the Nazis barred Jews from train dining cars.

The Church’s Synod of Elvira (306) forbade Jews and Christians eating together.

The Synod of Clement (535) parallels the law for the Re-establishment of the Professional Civil Service (Nazi Germany -1933) by disallowing Jews from holding public office.

The Third Synod of Orleans (538) inhibited Jews from showing themselves in the streets during passion Week. In 1938 the Nazis past a decree allowing authorities to ban Jews from the streets on certain days such as Nazi Holidays.

During the Synod of Toledo the Talmud and other books were burned. Similar book burnings were a regular event in Nazi Germany.

The law for the Protection of German Blood and Honor (1935)
parallels the Synod of Elvira (306), which prohibited intermarriage and sexual intercourse between Christians and Jews.

The fourth Lateran Council (1215) mandated the marking of
Jewish clothes with a badge. In 1941 the Nazis forced Jews
to wear a Star of David. So Christendom foreshadowed the
Nazis.

In 1222 the Council of Oxford banned the construction of new
synagogues. In 1938 the Nazis destroyed synagogues in the
entire Third Reich. Again Christendom foreshadowed the Nazis.

In 1279 the Synod of Breslau legislated for compulsory ghettoes.
In 1939 Heydrich also ordered compulsory ghettoes for Jews.
Again Christendom foreshadowed the Nazis.

The Synod of Ofen (1279) forbade Christians from selling or
renting real estate to Jews. In 1939 a Nazi decree mandated
the sale of Jewish real estate. Again Christendom foreshadowed
the Nazis.

The Council of Basel (1434) prevented Jews from obtaining
academic degrees. In 1933 the Nazis passed a law against,
"Overcrowding of German Schools and Universities" with
the same effect. Again Christendom foreshadowed the Nazis.
The Synod of Gerona (1078) forced Jews to make contributions
to the Church equal to that of Christians. The 1940
Sozialausgleichsabgabe enforced a special Jewish income tax
equal to the party contribution levied on Nazis. Again Christendom foreshadowed the Nazis.

"The Nazis 'did not discard the past; they built upon it. They didn’t begin a development; they completed it.' This fact makes
ludicrous any unqualified claim that the Nazis were the enemies
of Christendom. In actuality, they were in very large measure the
agents for the 'practical' application of an established social logic."
(Hilberg, R., "The Destruction of the European Jews" Chicago:
Quadrangle, 1961), and (Eckardt, "Elder and Younger Brothers:
The Encounter of Jews and Christians" New York: Schocken
1973, 12-14).

The roots of the antisemitic "established social logic" referred to above lie in the antisemitic potential of the NT. The roots of modern antisemitism lie in the pages of the NT. Without it the Shoah (Holocaust) would never have happened.
A Disturbing Fact:
On April 19 1939 in celebration of Hitler's birthday All Catholic churches in greater Germany hoisted the Swastica in Celebration.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back