Golfer in Chief. Obama hits milestone

What's a disgrace is how pathetic you are. You are so desperate. What an earthshaking subject, the President went golfing! I guess he should be at the White House watching a ball game and choking on a pretzel instead, eh?

You are no less an asshole for this than the liberals were for attacking Bush and his vacations.

Jesus, these shitty little topics about the President and his family's leisure time. What class you hypocritical little people have.

He's a hypocrite.

Get the fuck over it.

Let's see?

100 rounds of golf in three and a half years comes out to around two rounds of golf a month. I can see why conservatives are outraged

What did he shoot?

Exactly! There is no golf without signed scorecards!

PS...Me...I hate it when I hit a milestone golfing. I prefer to keep the ball in the fairway..

Just sayin...:eusa_whistle:

Don't get them started

Now they will be demanding to see his scorecards

Golfer in Chief? Obama Hits 100th Time on the Links

CHICAGO - President Barack Obama's love of golf hit a milestone today as he marked his 100th time on the links. His Father's Day achievement was reached at the Beverly Country Club in his hometown, the windy city.

Mark Knoller, CBS radio correspondent and chronicler of all things presidential, pointed out the quiet occasion to the traveling press.

Like 15 of the 18 presidents since Theodore Roosevelt, Obama has used golf as a way to unwind outdoors, but away from the prying eyes of press and onlookers. And despite the fact that he had never golfed before taking office, his love of the game is well known.

On warm-weather weekends he frequently visits two courses in the Washington area, Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland and Fort Belvoir in Virginia. Typically close friends or junior aides join him as partners, as was the case today when he brought Marty Nesbitt, a chum and neighbor from this city.

EDITED FOR LENGTH: MODERATION TEAM

Golfer in Chief? Obama Hits 100th Time on the Links | ABC News - Yahoo!

So that's less than one round a week. What an idiotic post.

At least Obama didn't lie and claim he'd give up the game while our troops were in harms way.

At least Obama didn't lie and claim he'd give up the game while our troops were in harms way.

What the fuck do you give a fuck about "troops in harms way?"

Where/when di you serve, assfucker?

It's like this asshole spooge sucker, you didn't give a fuck when Bush said he'd give up the game while troops were in harms way, and was caught out on the links. Now all of a sudden it's important to you teabag boy, that our current president gets in less than a round a week.

What a phony piece of skank scab you are.

So when Romney runs for re-election, he won't leave the White House? Is that the bar you are trying to set here?

Is that what I said or even eluded to? Try again.

Just calling you on your hypocritical bullshit. Don't pretend that isn't what you were saying. It's obvious.

When you dweebs set a bar like that, I will hit you with it.

Uh. First off, libs criticized Bush for his vacation time in Texas; even though they were always working vacations. Second off, you're making an issue of how privileged Romney is; but frankly I haven't had the luxury of golfing 100 times in the last 3 1/2 years and Obama is privileged. Third off, whether you like it or not; when the nation is struggling and the president's off on the golf course having a gay ole time then it sends a bad message. And you have to live in the present on that one. It's irrespective of what past criticisms conservatives and libs have had for each other.

Last edited:
Yes, and you wingnuts bitched hysterically 24/7 over it.

No I didn't.

Now you're suddenly all for playing Golf during a terrible Economy. You Bots are such a disgrace.

What's a disgrace is how pathetic you are. You are so desperate. What an earthshaking subject, the President went golfing! I guess he should be at the White House watching a ball game and choking on a pretzel instead, eh?

You are no less an asshole for this than the liberals were for attacking Bush and his vacations.

Jesus, these shitty little topics about the President and his family's leisure time. What class you hypocritical little people have.

Blah Blah Blah. Whatever. You wingnuts whined about it day & night. Now you kooks act like you're so above such petty whining. You're so full of shite. Put an 'R' by this guy's name, and you would still be bitchin about it. You're not fooling anyone but yourselves.

So to sum the Dem-Bots up: It's very very good for a Democrat President to play a whole lot of Golf during a terrible Economy. But it's very very bad for a Republican President to play Golf during a terrible Economy.

What a bunch of dishonest & hypocritical wingnuts.

f
I like Ike

Eisenhower Golf - President Dwight Eisenhower and Golf

According to a Golf Digest article from 2008, Eisenhower played golf more than 800 times during his presidency.

And Ike's presidency wasn't a time of tranquillity in America or the world: The Civil Rights movement and Southern desegregation battles were under way; Castro came to power in Cuba; the French pulled out of Indochina in defeat and America began stepping up its own involvement in Vietnam; the Cold War between the United States and the Soviet Union was getting very chilly indeed.

And yet Eisenhower managed to spend more than 1,000 days of his presidency (according to Golf Digest's count) playing golf or involved in some other golf-related activity.

That is devotion to the game.
I beg to differ, compared to today America was much more innocent and tranquil during the 50's than today, and I doubt most Americans cared a whole hell of a lot that Ike the war hero was out playing golf.
Today we are very divided, we have high unemployment and the feeling in America is more akin to an explosion than it is to tranquility.
It's in poor taste that King Obama is out on the links when so many Americans are suffering.

Last edited:
So to sum the Dem-Bots up: It's very very good for a Democrat President to play a whole lot of Golf during a terrible Economy. But it's very very bad for a Republican President to play Golf during a terrible Economy.

What a bunch of dishonest & hypocritical wingnuts.

To the best of my knowledge, this thread was started by a Republican. The party of Golf HOF Eisenhower

f
I like Ike

According to a Golf Digest article from 2008, Eisenhower played golf more than 800 times during his presidency.

And Ike's presidency wasn't a time of tranquillity in America or the world: The Civil Rights movement and Southern desegregation battles were under way; Castro came to power in Cuba; the French pulled out of Indochina in defeat and America began stepping up its own involvement in Vietnam; the Cold War between the United States and the Soviet Union was getting very chilly indeed.

And yet Eisenhower managed to spend more than 1,000 days of his presidency (according to Golf Digest's count) playing golf or involved in some other golf-related activity.

I beg to differ, compared to today America was much more innocent and tranquil during the 50's than today, and I doubt most Americans cared a whole hell of a lot that Ike the war hero was out playing golf.
Today we are very divided, we have high unemployment and the feeling in America is more akin to an explosion than it is to tranquility.
It's in poor taste that King Obama is out on the links when so many Americans are suffering.

You missed the 50s, didn't you?

Cold War, Joe McCarthy, Korea, Civil Rights unrest. Today is a cakewalk

I like Ike

why yes, becasue the county was so screwed during the Eisenhower ....boy do you stretch shit...castro overthrew batista in very late 59, how many troops were in Vietnam in 59?and of course maybe Ike could do in a few days what it takes Obama months... ........:rolleyes:

I like Ike

why yes, becasue the county was so screwed during the Eisenhower ....boy do you stretch shi9t...castro overthrew batista in very late 59, how many troops were in Vietnam in 59?and of course maybe Ike could do in a few days what it takes Obama months... ........:rolleyes:

These are the same wingnuts who called Bush's 4% Unemployment and Record High Stock Markets a 'Depression.' So i wouldn't take their opinions on Economic affairs too seriously. The Dear Leader's Economy is not Ike's Economy. Not by a long shot. With Ike's Economic record, i could support the guy playing as much Golf as he wanted to.

Last edited:
I like Ike

why yes, becasue the county was so screwed during the Eisenhower ....boy do you stretch shit...castro overthrew batista in very late 59, how many troops were in Vietnam in 59?and of course maybe Ike could do in a few days what it takes Obama months... ........:rolleyes:

Eisenhowers America was much worse than Obamas. In the 50s we just had 37,000 killed in Korea, we had Communists infiltrating government, Soviets ready to attack at any moment, terrorist attacks on our people, churches and schools, coloreds out of control....

How Eisenhower found 1000 days for golf is beyond me.

f
I like Ike

Yea yeah yeah I know all of that. Families were much more intact at that time, gangs didn't infest every urban area of this country, I'd take what we had back then in a heartbeat over this sewer society we have today.

f

Yea yeah yeah I know all of that. Families were much more intact at that time, gangs didn't infest every urban area of this country, I'd take what we had back then in a heartbeat over this sewer society we have today.

You had terrorists going into peoples homes, beating people, lynching, burning churches, bombing schools
You had a communist lurking around every corner, you did not know who you could trust
In the 50s it was not a question of if we would have nuclear war....but when
People were denied the right to vote, to use public facilities, eat in a restaurant
Women were restricted to ladylike occupations like teacher, nurse, waitress
37,000 Americans were killed in Korea

Much worse than Obama's America

100 rounds of golf in three and a half years comes out to around two rounds of golf a month. I can see why conservatives are outraged

Do the math - 100 rounds of golf at six hours per round (as he can't golf worth a shit) is FOUR MONTHS out of the office.

Next, factor in all of his vacations and add that to the four months...

It's 25 days you coprophagic cretin. In your next life, opt out of being homeschooled in a trailer that doubles as a meth lab.

Forum List

Back