Goldman Sachs No. 2 Seen as a Top Economic Adviser to Trump

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
So rubes how does this fit in with draining the swam and being on your side?
yesterday he picked an anti labor guy to run the labor department

The longtime second-in-command at Goldman Sachs, Gary D. Cohn, will help guide President-elect Donald J. Trump’s economic policy along with a former Goldman partner, Steven Mnuchin, who has been nominated for Treasury secretary.

Mr. Cohn, the Wall Street bank’s president, is expected to be named director of Mr. Trump’s National Economic Council, which oversees economic policy in the White House.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/09/b...-seen-as-a-top-economic-adviser-to-trump.html

FlEn5Bf.gif

Reminds me of Robert Rubin. The guy that wanted the banks de-regulated so bad under Bill and then he left to work for CITI and got 125M dollar bonus after the crash. Yeah, that one.
GO BANKERS!

So rubes how does this fit in with draining the swam and being on your side?
yesterday he picked an anti labor guy to run the labor department

The longtime second-in-command at Goldman Sachs, Gary D. Cohn, will help guide President-elect Donald J. Trump’s economic policy along with a former Goldman partner, Steven Mnuchin, who has been nominated for Treasury secretary.

Mr. Cohn, the Wall Street bank’s president, is expected to be named director of Mr. Trump’s National Economic Council, which oversees economic policy in the White House.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/09/b...-seen-as-a-top-economic-adviser-to-trump.html

FlEn5Bf.gif

Now that is one good picture. I dislike the comb over look on men, I wonder how long it takes to do his hair in the morning.

Another Jew at the helm. Jews rule over Whites in White countries and the latter seems wholly content with it, LOL!

His mentor was a jew , Roy Cohn. His drt is now a jew, his SIL and DIL , his Dr and his attorneys. One can't get much more Jewish than he is.

Forum List

Back