Goldman Sachs banker chosen by Trump

No; keep in mind that the only ones who profit from an outfit like Goldman Sachs are the executives whom Trump is taking on board.
can you tell us how they will profit? So should we sell Goldman stock short because it is about to go down as it gets screwed by Trump's ex Goldman executives??

Breaking news! Trump names someone the left doesn't like.

In other stories, water is still wet!

I never would have believed that a hero of Russia would be appointed as Secretary of State of the United States. We live and learn.

I never would have believed that a hero of Russia would be appointed as Secretary of State of the United States. We live and learn.

Russia? Then I understand. Neither the Alaskan oil fields nor the people are productive any more, so time to sell them back to Russia.

The Wall Street cartel will finally write its own ticket as easily as the Simeloa cartel does. Hehehe.

and what do you think the ticket will look like?Any idea?

Simple. This is their ticket. What is mine is mine, and what is your is mine.
not very specific because you are BSing. Trump is about jobs jobs jobs!! When he succeeds the liberals are going to look very bad indeed. Cant wait for midterms!

The Wall Street cartel will finally write its own ticket as easily as the Simeloa cartel does. Hehehe.

and what do you think the ticket will look like?Any idea?

Simple. This is their ticket. What is mine is mine, and what is your is mine.
not very specific because you are BSing. Trump is about jobs jobs jobs!! When he succeeds the liberals are going to look very bad indeed. Cant wait for midterms!

How can Trump be about jobs? He just said the other day that the F35 program is stupid and too expensive. Highly bafoonish , I must say. Hmmm.

The banksters and businessmen who will be in Trumps cabinet will cause havoc for American workers.
Andy Puzder, the CEO if Carl's Jr, as Labor Secretary opposes a minimum wage.
Scott Pruitt for the Environmental Protection Agency doubts the science of climate change.
Tom Price for Health and Human Resources wants to abolish the Affordable Care Act.
Jeff Sessions to be Attorney General admires the KKK as long as they don't smoke marijuana.
Steven Mnuchin, of Goldman-Sachs, once sued by Trump, to be Treasury Secretary.
Gary Cohn of Goldman-Sachs to head the White House National Economic Council.
Rex Tillerson, CEO of ExxonMobil, Friend of Russia, picked for Secretary of State and approved by Dick Cheney and Condoleezza Rice.
Oh Brother! What a mess lies ahead.

Last edited:
How can Trump be about jobs? .

by shipping 30 million illegals home and creating 30 million jobs for Americans. You may have been the only person in the world not to know that. Sorry
Americans will be lining up for backbreaking seasonal work for slave wages picking fruit and nuts in California. Then there is the landscaping or changing bed linens at motels. Yes, we all know what you mean.

by shipping 30 million illegals home and creating 30 million jobs for Americans. You may have been the only person in the world not to know that. Sorry

I think that is not possible. For that to be possible, Trump would have to tackle the following environment. The US dollar is maneuvered into the position of the whole world's cash stash currency. As a result every other country devalues its own currency to the rock bottom, to pull more trade. So, how high of a wall does Trump need to build to keep the less than a dollar a day zombies from percolating through it, even if those jobs linger undone within the US for years?

Americans will be lining up for backbreaking seasonal work for slave wages picking fruit and nuts in California. Then there is the landscaping or changing bed linens at motels. Yes, we all know what you mean.

Fifty years ago, you were not expected to be a teenager to do e.g. a shop cashier job. Fifty years ago, people were earning a living with that. So the question you should ask is, why can't people earn a living with seasonal work any more? And if the Mexican peso to American dollar didn't favor the peso so much, then the Mexicans wouldn't do those jobs either.

So, how high of a wall does Trump need to build to keep the less than a dollar a day zombies from percolating through it, even if those jobs linger undone within the US for years?

dear, houses, prisons, stores, Israel, North/South Korea have walls that work fine. Any other great ideas?

Forum List

Back