Golden State Warriors Boycott White House

I agree. The last thing we need are a bunch of blacks being paid millions of dollars to play a ball game who whine about life in America not being fair visiting the White House and meeting the President.

Great! I wouldnt want these Marxist ass hats anywhere near the Peoples House.

Warriors will not visit White House after Trump tweets that Steph Curry's 'invitation is withdrawn'

Fuck the Warriors and the limp dick van they rode in on.
How is he going to withdraw an invitation Curry already said he wasnt going to accept?

Curry's full answer from the podium:

"I don't wanna go. That's the nucleus of my belief. It's not just me going to the White House. If it was, this would be a pretty short conversation. But it's the organization, it's the team. It's hard to say, because I don't know exactly what we're gonna do. If we do go, if we don't, whatever. My beliefs stay the same. So I'll have a better answer to that once I can understand where the group is too."

They saved themselves the embarrassment of failing the background check.

Excellent. The kess Thugs we can have anywhere near 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, the better; and the NBA is populated with nothing but Thugs.

Excellent. The kess Thugs we can have anywhere near 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, the better; and the NBA is populated with nothing but Thugs.

The NBA ceased being real basketball long ago, I'll watch college ball but they can have that farce they play in the NBA. Better yet...go watch high school basketball, enthusiasm, spirit and real b-ball

Very funny and utterly typical of pino trump - AFTER they said they are boycotting, trump withdrew the invitation.

Also typical is that it the fascist trumpanzees agree with trump AGAIN saying he disagrees with the US Constitution.

Does the rabid right really believe that if trump gets his way, their constitutional rights will be safe?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

They already passed the background when the visited the real POTUS Obama.

With the thugs the jug-eared Kenyan was letting in the WH, I doubt there were any checks.
Doesnt matter what you doubt. Youre like no one at all.

I'm white, male, and over 21.

That's all that matters.
It doesnt matter. All that tells me is you are a full grown recessive monkey thats upset he couldnt make the NBA because genetically he cant hang.

Very funny and utterly typical of pino trump - AFTER they said they are boycotting, trump withdrew the invitation.

Also typical is that it the fascist trumpanzees agree with trump AGAIN saying he disagrees with the US Constitution.

Does the rabid right really believe that if trump gets his way, their constitutional rights will be safe?

Their choosing not to go, and they aren't. What's the problem?

The NBA ceased being real basketball long ago, I'll watch college ball but they can have that farce they play in the NBA. Better yet...go watch high school basketball, enthusiasm, spirit and real b-ball

I won't watch it at any level. The rulebook has been burned and long forgotten. Nothing for me to watch.

I won't watch it at any level. The rulebook has been burned and long forgotten. Nothing for me to watch.

I was born and raised in Indiana...I know what basketball is and the NBA ain't it. The movie Hoosiers....that's basketball

They already passed the background when the visited the real POTUS Obama.

With the thugs the jug-eared Kenyan was letting in the WH, I doubt there were any checks.
Doesnt matter what you doubt. Youre like no one at all.

I'm white, male, and over 21.

That's all that matters.
It doesnt matter. All that tells me is you are a full grown recessive monkey thats upset he couldnt make the NBA because genetically he cant hang.

I've never cared for BBall even though I was born and raised in the home state of the NBA HOF.

Their choosing not to go, and they aren't. What's the problem?
There is no problem. Its just funny Drumpf had himself a good pout and withdrew an invitation Curry and KD already said they were voting no against.

Trump looks childish RESCINDING invitations, he should have ignore player _______ ________, cannot remember HIS name. :2up:

Forum List

Back