Golden State Warriors Boycott White House

What I find amusing is these sports stars and Hollywood celebrities want to get political which they have every right to do but then they act shocked and surprised when they get blowback over it. They need to realize that just because they have lots twitter followers or lots of people buy their music, watch their TV show or go to their movies doesn't mean they share their political views to be sure there are a great many who do but there are also a great many who don't and they don't seem to understand that.
False conclusion.

No one was shocked whites were such snowflakes.
You put even more stupid in this shorter sentence than the last time you replied to me congrats.
You claimed people were shocked but you were wrong. If Vegas had allowed betting on the subject it would have been a sure payoff. Everyone pretty much knows most whites are snowflakes. They need their symbols of racism so they can feel safe. Matter of fact I called the first time Curry said he wasnt going. I knew Drumpf would say he wasnt inviting him.

Its the "White" House again so tough shit....they can visit Obama and lick his ass in DC

I agree. The last thing we need are a bunch of blacks being paid millions of dollars to play a ball game who whine about life in America not being fair visiting the White House and meeting the President.

So because someone is rich, they shouldn't speak out about injustice?

There were wealthy blacks in the south during segregation. So maybe they shouldn't have spoken out about racial segregation?

Remember when you went to bed last night and the president was feuding with only one professional sports league

Great! I wouldnt want these Marxist ass hats anywhere near the Peoples House.

Warriors will not visit White House after Trump tweets that Steph Curry's 'invitation is withdrawn'

Fuck the Warriors and the limp dick van they rode in on.
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

They don't quite understand how it works. Sports figures confer no honor or respect on the white house by going. So it's meaningless when they don't go. The stands started emptying before Trump said anything.

Perhaps these players just want to be able to beat up wives and girlfriends without fear of those nasty cops arresting them

Very funny and utterly typical of pino trump - AFTER they said they are boycotting, trump withdrew the invitation.

Also typical is that it the fascist trumpanzees agree with trump AGAIN saying he disagrees with the US Constitution.

Does the rabid right really believe that if trump gets his way, their constitutional rights will be safe?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Their choosing not to go, and they aren't. What's the problem?

Do you know WHY? they're boycotting?

Do you understand the ramifications?

No, of course you don't.

Damn knee jerk politics could kill us all.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

They're protesting because they are un-Americans that hate our country.

You should know, you're one of them in spirit.

Perhaps these players just want to be able to beat up wives and girlfriends without fear of those nasty cops arresting them
Perhaps Drumpf just wants to grab some pussies.
The NFL is full of them.

They should be ordered to kneel. Not be permitted to stand like a man. Kneel at the feet of white men and show us what you are.
Too bad for you that they took that decision making power from the white men. That Black guy that pimped you out then turned you loose for a younger woman really did a number on your confidence?

The NFL is full of them.

They should be ordered to kneel. Not be permitted to stand like a man. Kneel at the feet of white men and show us what you are.
Too bad for you that they took that decision making power from the white men. That Black guy that pimped you out then turned you loose for a younger woman really did a number on your confidence?
Oh please you sound like a 14 year old boy parodying his favorite rapper.

You're nothing but a parody. And yes, black men are getting the message.

On your knees. It's where you belong. Next, we put a collar around your neck.
Kneel like the trained monkey you are and enjoy looking UP to those white guys.

The NFL is full of them.

Oh please you sound like a 14 year old boy parodying his favorite rapper.

You're nothing but a parody. And yes, black men are getting the message.

On your knees. It's where you belong. Next, we put a collar around your neck.
Kneel like the trained monkey you are and enjoy looking UP to those white guys.
You still sound like another jilted white skank and yes Black men took the decision making power from your white men. You see we both know you wouldnt be upset with them taking a knee if it was the decision of white men. :cool-45:

JimBowie1958, post: 18204930
Great! I wouldnt want these Marxist ass hats anywhere near the Peoples House.

Needing to fill the Warriors' time slot, Trump can now invite the "fine people" marching with Nazis and White Supremicists in Charlottesville, Va. last summer. Give them all a Trump brand ax handle to teach these uppity n****r sports celebrities how to love their country.

I'm sure you would be good with that.

Last edited:
SassyIrishLass, post: 18205015
The NBA ceased being real basketball long ago,

It did? Not your call. I'd say free market capitalism makes that call. Real profits = real basketball.

Why are Steph and Lebron thugs, but future Stephs and Lebrons playing in high school and college are not thugs?

Is it because 75 percent of players in the NBA are black? Is it because they make lots of money and all the high school and college white players are not proportionally represented in the NBA missing out on the opportunity to make all that money?

Why must these gifted and hardworking and talented players like Steph and Lebron (both excellent family men, fathers and husbands) accept an invitation (Lebron next year) from the pussy grabber in chief to stand behind his befuddled clown face for a photo op session that would give legitimacy to an avowed white nationalist like Trump?

These players are champions, Trump is a chump. They have no reason to be anywhere near each other. Ever.

SassyIrishLass, post: 18204991
Two years form now 95% of America won't know who won the NBA championship last year....maybe more

At least 60 percent will forever know that Trump is a loser failed President and that during his first year the reigning NBA Champians refused to meet with his sorry white nationalist and pussy grabbing ass at the White House.

They are champians at more than basketball now. I salute them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back