Gold

Tidy profits only count when they are taken. Good luck. The risk for owning a ridiculous high price of anything is its collapse. Gold will hit $500 before it hits $1600. When Bernanke destroys the dollar gold will hit $10,000 but $10,000 will be worth $100 Canadian, Swiss, British, and Euro.

Read delete due to spamming-meister

Gold, silver and helium are going to be the big movers in the coming decade. Too bad helium is so hard to store it will do the best of the bunch.

I think gold the metal in hand, not a certificate is a superb idea. I don't trust the crooks that is wall st nor do I trust the banks or bankers nor congress(men) and politicians that support the bankers. In the past I made my living with a deck of cards. The last few years of my gambling lifestyle I began cheating (before I became a born again). I ruined a lot of people and finally give it up when I couldn't sleep or look in the mirror. Wall street is just that, and baby the house always wins (if the game is played long enough). When I have money to invest I do it by not renting money, I owe zero, and if I must buy something its land (unimproved with timber if possible), metals, the real stuff as I said, and last choice is firearms and quality tools. If I had millions to invest I may do something different but as long as my funds (so called liquid assets) stay under the six figure size its the real stuff, not paper that I buy.

I am not demeaning anyone that wants to gamble with stocks and bonds etc only I am advising that they beware of the cheaters. After the melt down and then the government bailing out, just handing over billions with no regulation (!) to the very people* that thieved our money convinced me that its all worse than thievery those people are not only continuing to rob us but we are paying them billions when they do. NO THANKS. For you investors that are making money beware my friends, I wish you the best and would like to see you take back the trillion dollar + booty that those freaks thieved from we, the taxpayers but the game is rigged.

Yes there are a few of the thieves in jail, but not enough and they should be in general population if they aren't.

rb

Last edited:
When the world economy collapses and anarchy reigns supreme do you propose to hurl your gold at the looters? I would suggest buying guns and ammo.

First understand what money is

Nearly two hours of viewing, but knowledge is power

Last edited by a moderator:
When the world economy collapses and anarchy reigns supreme do you propose to hurl your gold at the looters? I would suggest buying guns and ammo.

Who are you going to shoot, tough guy? Are you going to shoot the politicians? The government has a military and they are very well equipped. Did you notice that Qadaffi's boys gunned down a bunch of civilians?

The US military will shoot their own fathers and mothers if they are given the order.

Who are you going to shoot, tough guy? Are you going to shoot the politicians? The government has a military and they are very well equipped. Did you notice that Qadaffi's boys gunned down a bunch of civilians?

The US military will shoot their own fathers and mothers if they are given the order.

I was in the US military and I would shoot my CO if given the order to harm my family. In fact the term and the action called fragging was used to control (ie eliminate) unruly fresh out of ROTC butter bar lueys, that gave unpopular orders. I feel its your DUTY to be armed and the better armed you are the better you are performing your duty as a patriot An armed population is the best defense against tyrants like Qadaffi. Do you think that those soldiers would arbitrarily shoot into protesters if they thought every one of them had a AR 15 or a AK 47 with a .45 or nine under their coats? Gold will always be worth something unless everyone is starving, then guns will be worth more than Gold and bread will be worth more than guns. Get used to the idea, because with Obama in office that time is coming.

ra

Long, long, term nobody ever loses in gold or silver but if you are over 40 keep a close watch on trends.
My only metal investments are in the metals required to get electricity(or batteries) to the alarm that monitors your gold and the appliances to store and cook your food.:cool:
The other stuff is in organic agriculture and alternative energy.

Various investments in ammunition manufacturers-military contractors can also be a good bet due to the nature of the never ending slaughter machine but I don't buy into that.
It's a karma thang.
If you're a proud flag waver here's your best hunting ground.
http://www.defense.gov/contracts/

Last edited:

I like your sig and agree with your comment! Man the working poor are tough and most of them are so morally superior to the thieves that run or did run corporations the CEOs that run the business they slave at would not make a pimple on their butt!!! (most or lets say many corporations are simply organized criminal activities! Where is freaking RICO when the real thieves steal billions from us the tax payers????) We need to take those narcs at the DEA and sick them on the CEOs that nearly destroyed this country! Then they would be doing something worthwhile instead of shooting granny 27 times ...oops the DEA had the wrong address!

Everything is so crazy. The people that supposed to be watching out for us, Congress and the FBI somehow missed that we were being systematically thieved, but they sure well great for making laws that put a average citizen in jail for life for what??? Possessing a controlled substance? A controlled substance that our own CIA flew tons into central America and Mexico? It stinks. I am beginning to beleive the entire country, my USA is ROTTEN to the core, from the commander in chief or at least congress own down to the Justice system that locks up our citizens for less than an ounce of weed for years to right down to the local crooks, mayors and such.

I have nearly zero faith in the things that used to be sacred. Only my faith has not changed, because God is truth IMO.

rb

In the first part of the interview around the 7 minute mark is where he says the true price of gold is around $67,000 per ounce per dollars on the market. It is what the true value of the dollar is. Around 9:15 of first video, he says he thinks silver will trade more than gold, due to it not being recycled. He says silver is more scarce than gold because there is less of it than gold now.
Sherrie Questioning All: Gold to $57,000, Silver Even More? Interview of Adrian Douglas of GATA

Tickling the buy stops again. $1441 is where the buy stops will get triggered. We're at $1438.50 right now.

The odds are so strong the buy stops will run the price well above $1441 that I'll sell my put leg in the morning if the price remains steady overnight. I'll buy the put back at a $1440 strike or higher with the same or less premium.

Long, long, term nobody ever loses in gold or silver but if you are over 40 keep a close watch on trends.
My only metal investments are in the metals required to get electricity(or batteries) to the alarm that monitors your gold and the appliances to store and cook your food.:cool:
The other stuff is in organic agriculture and alternative energy.

Various investments in ammunition manufacturers-military contractors can also be a good bet due to the nature of the never ending slaughter machine but I don't buy into that.
It's a karma thang.
If you're a proud flag waver here's your best hunting ground.
DefenseLink News: Contracts

Complete nonsense. Or do you mean infinity?

Ok my friends can you all offer some advice. I am in a bit of trouble. I am 57 and debt free. I own a modest home worth at most 140k to a 80k if I sold fast at rock bottom price today. I own acreage that I could sell quickly for 80K. I only have about 7k in checking and savings. We did not experience a real estate bubble here, the banks held steady and resisted temptation to make bad loans etc. Anyway I was thinking about selling the acreage that I am paying taxes on, they do moderately appreciate but as I said I am 57, its getting late, oh yeah I own two non profits and a church which break even, and give me a tiny stipend to live on. Ok what would you all do if you were in my place? Buy Gold, or something more risky? At 57 I am terrified of risk, and btw I am also suspicious of another crash where all of us could lose everything.

rb

I think gold will maintain its place as the prices have become stable after some falling trend. But i think there is more rise in gold prices than that of fall.Those who has invested in gold would be very pleased on the stability factor of the gold market.

Forum List

Back