going to sleep

Night night Jim, see you tomorrow. I won't be staying up this late unless it's a weekend come next Tuesday. I will for sure having to be hit the hay earlier! :(

Sleep good bro....Tomorow I'll get some good progress done....:)

..I'm serious..Pot Luck..next year!!!....LOL!!

(crickets churping)....

Night guys, I am off to bed too! see you all tomorrow!!!!!

..and many tomorows to come...:)

..I know we all think about the board,the website..and the comminication..and what's to come for this place......a day at a time...and the season to come...will be full of heathly adventure...As silly,and radical as the site will be..the wholeness of it..only holds good things for all our hearts......Sleep good everybody.....and God Bless....

Creek

WOW! Did Creek get it right, or WHAT? :)

Creek said:
..I know we all think about the board,the website..and the comminication..and what's to come for this place......a day at a time...and the season to come...will be full of heathly adventure...As silly,and radical as the site will be..the wholeness of it..only holds good things for all our hearts......Sleep good everybody.....and God Bless....

Creek

talk to ya'll tomorrow!

Let me know if there are any issues...

Sorry. I'm going to stick with the credibility that comes from knowing. For one reason, because you have demonstrated here, regularly, the consequences of following politicians and entertainers. You are now the Dunning-Kruger poster boy and are completely unaware of it.

That certainly doesn't bode well for your ability to discriminate between fact and self serving fiction.

Forum List

Back