Going to see Star Wars?

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Might want to park your car with a cam in it with clear line of sight to the entrance, 2 theaters have reported being cased by muslims.

On the phone and at work..post tonite if nobody has dug it up. Theater owners assoc has been notified.

Might want to park your car with a cam in it with clear line of sight to the entrance, 2 theaters have reported being cased by muslims.

We won't be seeing it for a couple of weeks. Better to wait until all the kiddies are back in school after Christmas break. Nice quiet theater, near-private showing.

Well, it's an American cultural icon, like it or not. The new one recalls the original series quite well.

There is one part I did not like, but will refrain from posting spoilers.

Well, it's an American cultural icon, like it or not. The new one recalls the original series quite well.

Please, I have no beef with Star Wars just do not Cinema in general. I do not care for crowds, especially in this day and age. I am pleased you enjoyed it however. Do your thing with my blessing and joy.

Please, I have no beef with Star Wars just do not Cinema in general. I do not care for crowds, especially in this day and age. I am pleased you enjoyed it however. Do your thing with my blessing and joy.

Me neither. I go to early matinees weeks after a film has opened. Often a near-private showing.

Forum List

Back