GoFundMe’s New Policy Prevents Kim Davis From Collecting Conservatives’ Cash

This has got to sting!!!
Kim Davis, currently the most famous bigot in The United States (congrats, Kim! You earned it!), is cooling her heels in jail after a district court judge held her in contempt of court for not complying with federal law. But if the embattled county clerk who’s functioning under God’s authority thinks she’s going to make some sweet, sweet dough from her time in the slammer, she’s dead wrong.

GoFundMe's New Policy Prevents Kim Davis From Collecting Conservatives' Cash For Her 'Religious Heroism'

Solution: Start a new crowd funding site that competes with GoFundMe. Bye Bye GoFundMe! The marketplace is a cruel and unforgiving mistress...

This has got to sting!!!
Kim Davis, currently the most famous bigot in The United States (congrats, Kim! You earned it!), is cooling her heels in jail after a district court judge held her in contempt of court for not complying with federal law. But if the embattled county clerk who’s functioning under God’s authority thinks she’s going to make some sweet, sweet dough from her time in the slammer, she’s dead wrong.

GoFundMe's New Policy Prevents Kim Davis From Collecting Conservatives' Cash For Her 'Religious Heroism'
What makes you think conservatives like homo advocates and other democrats would want to fund her?

Her behavior doesn't surprise me seeing were she comes from. She has lived there all her life in an area that is literally inbreed culturally and intellectually with a very low educational levels resulting in the susceptibility to fundamentalist christianity (i.e, the south), If anyone has ever driven through Kentucky there are a lot of places like that all over jesusland (low grade intelligence and backwardness)

Her behavior doesn't surprise me seeing were she comes from. She has lived there all her life in an area that is literally inbreed culturally and intellectually with a very low educational levels resulting in the susceptibility to fundamentalist christianity (i.e, the south), If anyone has ever driven through Kentucky there are a lot of places like that all over jesusland (low grade intelligence and backwardness)

No more inbred that Watts, South Side of Chicago, Harlem, etc

But, thanks for exposing your prejudice

Forum List

Back