GoFundMe’s New Policy Prevents Kim Davis From Collecting Conservatives’ Cash

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
This has got to sting!!!
Kim Davis, currently the most famous bigot in The United States (congrats, Kim! You earned it!), is cooling her heels in jail after a district court judge held her in contempt of court for not complying with federal law. But if the embattled county clerk who’s functioning under God’s authority thinks she’s going to make some sweet, sweet dough from her time in the slammer, she’s dead wrong.

GoFundMe's New Policy Prevents Kim Davis From Collecting Conservatives' Cash For Her 'Religious Heroism'

The bakers Gofundme was shut down and one was opened up on another site and $350,000 was raised. Gofundme isn't the only game in town

This has got to sting!!!
Kim Davis, currently the most famous bigot in The United States (congrats, Kim! You earned it!), is cooling her heels in jail after a district court judge held her in contempt of court for not complying with federal law. But if the embattled county clerk who’s functioning under God’s authority thinks she’s going to make some sweet, sweet dough from her time in the slammer, she’s dead wrong.

GoFundMe's New Policy Prevents Kim Davis From Collecting Conservatives' Cash For Her 'Religious Heroism'

Will her fellow democrats be donating to a fund for her?

She has not been charged with a crime nor is she a criminal. ...... :cool:
Contempt of court is a criminal charge Sunni. That is why I was falsely arrested back when. The judge and out of control prosecutor thought they could taint my bonding capacity.

Contempt of court is a criminal charge Sunni. That is why I was falsely arrested back when. The judge and out of control prosecutor thought they could taint my bonding capacity.
There are two types of contempt of court: criminal contempt and civil contempt.

Civil contempt often involves the failure of someone to comply with a court order. Judges use civil contempt sanctions to coerce such a person into complying with a court order the person has violated.

Criminal contempt charges, on the other hand are punitive, meaning they serve to deter future acts of contempt by punishing the offender no matter what happens in the underlying proceeding. Someone incarcerated for criminal contempt cannot secure their own release by deciding to comply with the court.

Judges use different factors when deciding whether to hold someone in civil or criminal contempt, including the nature of the underlying court proceeding (criminal or civil) and the severity of the contemnor's behavior.

- See more at: Criminal Contempt of Court - FindLaw

There are two types of contempt of court: criminal contempt and civil contempt.

Civil contempt often involves the failure of someone to comply with a court order. Judges use civil contempt sanctions to coerce such a person into complying with a court order the person has violated.

Criminal contempt charges, on the other hand are punitive, meaning they serve to deter future acts of contempt by punishing the offender no matter what happens in the underlying proceeding. Someone incarcerated for criminal contempt cannot secure their own release by deciding to comply with the court.

Judges use different factors when deciding whether to hold someone in civil or criminal contempt, including the nature of the underlying court proceeding (criminal or civil) and the severity of the contemnor's behavior.

- See more at: Criminal Contempt of Court - FindLaw
So Sunni do you hire out for legal services?

Forum List

Back