GoFundMe acct started to help 'Sweet Cakes' fight off Gay Nazi's and state

maybe they need a gofundme to raise the

cash for them to relocate their business to another state

Right now they are simply trying to stop the ruination of their lives that has been brought down upon them by the extremists. The GoFundme campaign today was meant to be able to pay the fine levied by this crazyass state that I live in.

i feel for you guys

your in a mess

that much is certain

hope you folks can get a handle on it

And just think, in July Oregon will also be a recreational pot state. I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone.
But oh well, in a few more years I'm getting out of this country permanently.
Same here in Alaska...we are now also a recreational pot state. I wonder...how will this affect federal jobs that require mandatory drug testing?

If you test positive for drugs for a federal job, it is over. Pot is still federally considered illegal. Even employers in Alaska can turn you down for employment if you test positive.

OK, after I wipe the vomit off my chin, I will be making a contribution to this unfortunate family.

It was unfortunate they decided to violate the established laws of their state? Yes, it was.

GoFundMe realized they didn't want to be associated with homophobia, so after the first couple of hate businesses got money, they pulled the plug. Awesome.

Another lie.

Right now they are simply trying to stop the ruination of their lives that has been brought down upon them by the extremists. The GoFundme campaign today was meant to be able to pay the fine levied by this crazyass state that I live in.

i feel for you guys

your in a mess

that much is certain

And just think, in July Oregon will also be a recreational pot state. I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone.
Same here in Alaska...we are now also a recreational pot state. I wonder...how will this affect federal jobs that require mandatory drug testing?

I don't know, but here in Oregon my employer has already warned employees that despite recreational pot about to be legal, if they test positive for pot they are fired.

I wouldn't give you credit for thinking. Regurgitating whatever shit you heard on hate radio form the closeted gay addict isn't thinking.

Wait, you clicked on "post reply" before you threw in the word "bigot" somewhere in there. Better go back and edit.

The state has issued a huge fine now. This on top of already being shut down.

Support Sweet Cakes By Melissa

Aaron and Melissa Klein, Christian owners of the custom cake shop Sweet Cakes by Melissa, declined to create and design a cake for the wedding of two women whom they had happily served for other purposes in the past. The Kleins felt that they simply could not create a work of art celebrating something their religion prohibited.

Although the couple was able to secure another cake for their wedding within a matter of days and even received a free cake from celebrity pastry chef Duff Goldman, they filed a complaint with the Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industry. The State of Oregon has prosecuted this case vigorously and has asked for damages in excess of $150,000.

The Kleins have already had to close their shop and have been struggling to make ends meet. They have five children, the youngest of which are two year old twins. The state is going after their personal assets and any amount they have to pay will be money that they would have used to pay their mortgage and feed their children.

This page exists with the knowledge and cooperation of the Kleins.

Give today to help Aaron and Melissa as they stand for their faith and their constitutional right to live out their faith without fear of punishment by the government.

Funds will be paid in one of three ways:

1. Directly to Aaron and Melissa

2. To a trust established to assist Aaron and Melissa; or

3. To non-profit organization that will hold the funds to assist Aaron and Melissa and those in similar circumstances.

Funds may be used to help cover any outstanding legal fees and costs imposed from the opposition. Funds may also be used to help replace the assets taken as a result of the legal challenges brought against Aaron and Melissa. The total cost to Aaron and Melissa is unknown because the legal challenges are ongoing. In the event the funds provided by donors exceed Aaron and Melissa’s needs, the funds will be used to cover those same expenses for others who defend their constitutional right to live consistently with their faith.

Support Sweet Cakes By Melissa by Mark Kost - GoFundMe

It's scary that bigots get to raise so many kids.

Those poor children.

These people are not Christian, as they don't embrace the teachings of Christ on unconditional love and tolerance. They instead embrace a twisted hateful, fearful version of the bible.

Aaron and Melissa Klein, Christian owners of the custom cake shop Sweet Cakes by Melissa, declined to create and design a cake for the wedding of two women whom they had happily served for other purposes in the past. The Kleins felt that they simply could not create a work of art celebrating something their religion prohibited.

Although the couple was able to secure another cake for their wedding within a matter of days and even received a free cake from celebrity pastry chef Duff Goldman, they filed a complaint with the Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industry. The State of Oregon has prosecuted this case vigorously and has asked for damages in excess of $150,000.

The Kleins have already had to close their shop and have been struggling to make ends meet. They have five children, the youngest of which are two year old twins. The state is going after their personal assets and any amount they have to pay will be money that they would have used to pay their mortgage and feed their children.

Give today to help Aaron and Melissa as they stand for their faith and their constitutional right to live out their faith without fear of punishment by the government.

3. To non-profit organization that will hold the funds to assist Aaron and Melissa and those in similar circumstances.

Funds may be used to help cover any outstanding legal fees and costs imposed from the opposition. Funds may also be used to help replace the assets taken as a result of the legal challenges brought against Aaron and Melissa. The total cost to Aaron and Melissa is unknown because the legal challenges are ongoing. In the event the funds provided by donors exceed Aaron and Melissa’s needs, the funds will be used to cover those same expenses for others who defend their constitutional right to live consistently with their faith.

Those poor children.

These people are not Christian, as they don't embrace the teachings of Christ on unconditional love and tolerance. They instead embrace a twisted hateful, fearful version of the bible.

I'm not a Christian, and I still do not recognize same sex marriages.

Those poor children.

So, you're lower than low -- at least the faux-Christians can claim the invisible man in the sky said so.

All you got is "but sex is gross..."

i feel for you guys

your in a mess

that much is certain

If you test positive for drugs for a federal job, it is over. Pot is still federally considered illegal. Even employers in Alaska can turn you down for employment if you test positive.

not only federal jobs but driving jobs as well

get in a accident while operating a semi truck - a taxi - a train -or airliner for example

and your urine tests come back hot for pot

and see what happens

I don't care if you "recognize" them or not. You aren't that important. But the law does recognize them (in 38 states and soon the whole country), and public accommodation laws say they get service.

Problem solved. Bigots lose.

Yep, they're married, it's legal, just not to me though.

Those poor children.

So, you're lower than low -- at least the faux-Christians can claim the invisible man in the sky said so.

All you got is "but sex is gross..."

Sex is beautiful, I love watching women munching on each other. I just don't believe they can marry.

Forum List

Back