GoFundMe acct started to help 'Sweet Cakes' fight off Gay Nazi's and state

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
The state has issued a huge fine now. This on top of already being shut down.

Support Sweet Cakes By Melissa

Aaron and Melissa Klein, Christian owners of the custom cake shop Sweet Cakes by Melissa, declined to create and design a cake for the wedding of two women whom they had happily served for other purposes in the past. The Kleins felt that they simply could not create a work of art celebrating something their religion prohibited.

Although the couple was able to secure another cake for their wedding within a matter of days and even received a free cake from celebrity pastry chef Duff Goldman, they filed a complaint with the Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industry. The State of Oregon has prosecuted this case vigorously and has asked for damages in excess of $150,000.

The Kleins have already had to close their shop and have been struggling to make ends meet. They have five children, the youngest of which are two year old twins. The state is going after their personal assets and any amount they have to pay will be money that they would have used to pay their mortgage and feed their children.

This page exists with the knowledge and cooperation of the Kleins.

Give today to help Aaron and Melissa as they stand for their faith and their constitutional right to live out their faith without fear of punishment by the government.

Funds will be paid in one of three ways:

1. Directly to Aaron and Melissa

2. To a trust established to assist Aaron and Melissa; or

3. To non-profit organization that will hold the funds to assist Aaron and Melissa and those in similar circumstances.

Funds may be used to help cover any outstanding legal fees and costs imposed from the opposition. Funds may also be used to help replace the assets taken as a result of the legal challenges brought against Aaron and Melissa. The total cost to Aaron and Melissa is unknown because the legal challenges are ongoing. In the event the funds provided by donors exceed Aaron and Melissa’s needs, the funds will be used to cover those same expenses for others who defend their constitutional right to live consistently with their faith.

Support Sweet Cakes By Melissa by Mark Kost - GoFundMe

Its disgusting that this is happening in America. All because homos wanna force bakers to make a cake they arent comfortable with.

The Pink Swastika will not stop until the family is torn down and rebuilt in their image, where gender is irrelevant and children are raised by the state.

Had the fine been levied yet?
Apparently so. $150,000.

It looks like this is going to be the new civil forfeiture. The state took the home and business of the elderly florist and still levied a hefty fine.

Hell, if they really want to raise funds, they should go into racketeering and call it a foundation like Bill and Hilla..............

This is why I hate gays. Fucking entitled pieces of shit. If someone told me I couldn't bake me a cake cause I was a white male, I'd say fuck off, I'm going to buy one from across the street.

This is why I hate gays. Fucking entitled pieces of shit. If someone told me I couldn't bake me a cake cause I was a white male, I'd say fuck off, I'm going to buy one from across the street.

LOL- as if you needed any excuse to hate other Americans......

If this goes anything like the Memories pizza thing did, ordinary Americans will once again rip those extremists a new one.

How exactly did making Memories Pizza owners millionaires hurt anyone supporting gay rights in any way?

Forum List

Back