Goebbels big lie

And? Whites can and should protect their culture. Which means rejecting multiculturalism.
What is white culture ?

All European cultures and American.
I did not ask you that.

I asked "What is white culture"

Not the various European cultures which do have meaning but have been lost to white people in the mad dash to accept whiteness and the perks that come with it, but white culture itself.

So what is “white culture” ?

And? Whites can and should protect their culture. Which means rejecting multiculturalism.
What is white culture ?

I did not ask you that.

Not the various European cultures which do have meaning but have been lost to white people in the mad dash to accept whiteness and the perks that come with it, but white culture itself.

I answered your question. Just because you don’t like the answer doesn’t mean I am going to play your little game about what you think white culture is. White, European Christian culture is Western civilization which gave rise to all the benefits of modern life. Benefits that you call “white privilege” and want for yourself because your culture couldn’t come up with any on its own. Our advancements in all the arts and sciences made us the dominant culture in the world that everyone else emulates and tries to copy. So don’t sit their and try to belittle my culture when you are speaking a white culture language and use technology invented by, built by, and maintained by white people.

So you folks WEREN'T slaves? And you AREN'T good in basketball? Who knew? :lol:

Nice try maggot.
Just goes to show what you say is total bullshit.

Actually it proves what I say is true. You see dumb ass, we were slaves but only a very few blacks are good at basketball.
So then what I believe about blacks ISN'T all lies. Thanks for clearing up all the fartsmoke.

What YOU believe about blacks are all lies.
I believe blacks are good at basketball. Is that a lie?

Nice try maggot.

Actually it proves what I say is true. You see dumb ass, we were slaves but only a very few blacks are good at basketball.
So then what I believe about blacks ISN'T all lies. Thanks for clearing up all the fartsmoke.

What you believe is that blacks are inferior to whites. And that's the big lie.

So not everything I believe about blacks is all lies then. Thanks for clearing that up. You lazy, flabby sack of brown useless skin.

What is white culture ?

I did not ask you that.

I answered your question. Just because you don’t like the answer doesn’t mean I am going to play your little game about what you think white culture is. White, European Christian culture is Western civilization which gave rise to all the benefits of modern life. Benefits that you call “white privilege” and want for yourself because your culture couldn’t come up with any on its own. Our advancements in all the arts and sciences made us the dominant culture in the world that everyone else emulates and tries to copy. So don’t sit their and try to belittle my culture when you are speaking a white culture language and use technology invented by, built by, and maintained by white people.

Except much of white culture here has appropriated ours. And then you might want to check yourself about technology and who invented things.

The big lie is that "Colonial oppression" is the sole cause of African failures.

The truth is the opposite seems to hold true.

Ethiopia, and Liberia countries in Africa not colonized officially are poor, and backwards by African standards.

In the Caribbean we see a Haiti with much earlier freedom trail far behind an Jamaica which gained it's independence somewhat recently.

Actually African Americans are among the richest, and most accomplished Black population in the World.

Even though African Americans still live under the yolk of Whites.

So, contrary to Liberal opinions of Colonialism having a major impact on stunting Africans / Black people, it seems something much more big, and ingrained is at play.

So not everything I believe about blacks is all lies then. Thanks for clearing that up. You lazy, flabby sack of brown useless skin.

Yes everything you believe about blacks is a Iie. You don't care about basketball. Your overall belief is that blacks are inferior. That's a lie. So stay white, don't go pay to fry yourself on that tanning bed.

So stay white, don't go pay to fry yourself on that tanning bed.

That sounds pretty racist to me.

When are you coming out of the racist closet?

What is white culture ?

I did not ask you that.

Except much of white culture here has appropriated ours. And then you might want to check yourself about technology and who invented things.

Maybe you should be specific in what has been “approprated” from black culture.

Otherwise why don’t you move on back to Africa since black culture is so great?

What is white culture ?

I did not ask you that.

I don't have be any more specific than you. This is not you culture. Your culture is in Europe. So move back there of you don't like what's being said.

I did not ask you that.

I don't have be any more specific than you. This is not you culture. Your culture is in Europe. So move back there of you don't like what's being said.

What exactly do you mean?

I did not ask you that.

White people bad! Black people good!

I did not ask you that.

In other words you can’t. I do currently live in Europe. It’s a wonderful place for the most part, very few blacks or Latinos. It’s like being in a real civilized society.

Nice try maggot.

Some, yes. Not all. Are white people good at square dancing, and mud wrestling? Some but not all.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I did not ask you that.

In other words you can’t. I do currently live in Europe. It’s a wonderful place for the most part, very few blacks or Latinos. It’s like being in a real civilized society.

Actually I can. And Europe is so civilized we had 2 world wars because of them. Europe, the home of Hitler. Mussolini, Franco. The Nazi Party, The British National Front, Front Nationale, Anders Brevik. Yep, white "civilization" at it's finest.

White people bad! Black people good!

Get it right dumb ass. White racists, deplorable. Normal non racist whites, good.

You racists don't represent all whites.

Actually I can. And Europe is so civilized we had 2 world wars because of them. Europe, the home of Hitler. Mussolini, Franco. The Nazi Party, The British National Front, Front Nationale, Anders Brevik. Yep, white "civilization" at it's finest.

As opposed to African tribes that have been warring with each other since the Stone Age. Just because they weren’t smart enough to build more than spears doesn’t mean they are any less violent.

What lies about blacks?

Everything you believe.
So you folks WEREN'T slaves? And you AREN'T good in basketball? Who knew? :lol:

Nice try maggot.

You werent a slave, liar.
But there are 10s of millions of blacks enslaved by blacks right now.
Why dont you bitch about that, you hypocritical, racist faggot?

I get so tired of listening to blacks degrade their entire race.
NO IM2 and Paul, not all blacks are insecure losers like you. Not all blacks believe your race is inferior, either.
You racist fucks really need to grow up :D

Forum List

Back