Goebbels big lie

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Joseph Goebbels
I post this in the race and racism section because no where in any forum I've been in does this apply more than here. Whites have told a lie about blacks for well over 400 years, That lie has survived generations. That lie has white people ignoring simple math. The lie of white supremacy and black laziness criminality and violence is a big lie. And whites much like Goebbels, keep on repeating the lie and have state protection that enforces the belief via who they elect into lawmaking capacities.

I really don't expect any of these simple minded racists to understand what has been written. However the standard responses will come. The truth is the greatest enemy of the white racist.
Oh, c’mon. I guess in your racist world it makes perfect sense for cities like Chicago to make up lies about the carnage on the streets of their black hoods. Five or six hundred won’t actually end up dead this year because whitey makes it all up out of whole cloth.

Go talk to your girlfriend tigerred. She’s the neighboring pea in your pod.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Joseph Goebbels
I post this in the race and racism section because no where in any forum I've been in does this apply more than here. Whites have told a lie about blacks for well over 400 years, That lie has survived generations. That lie has white people ignoring simple math. The lie of white supremacy and black laziness criminality and violence is a big lie. And whites much like Goebbels, keep on repeating the lie and have state protection that enforces the belief via who they elect into lawmaking capacities.

I really don't expect any of these simple minded racists to understand what has been written. However the standard responses will come. The truth is the greatest enemy of the white racist.
Oh, c’mon. I guess in your racist world it makes perfect sense for cities like Chicago to make up lies about the carnage on the streets of their black hoods. Five or six hundred won’t actually end up dead this year because whitey makes it all up out of whole cloth.

I don't live in your world. I'm not a racist.

Joseph Goebbels

Lie of the century. Hey melon head, a prison in africa is hiring prison guards.....

Last edited:

Joseph Goebbels

You’re either a lying sack of shit JoeyB Dolezal or just too fuckin’ stupid to understand racism.

Joseph Goebbels

Try something else. The use of the Chicago and Detroit argument when you can't offer a rebuttal is dead.

Joseph Goebbels

Lie of the century. Hey melon head, a prison in africa is hiring prison guards.....

The truth is painful huh mikey. I'm retired, you go work in that prison.

Joseph Goebbels

I wouldn't set foot in that shithole continent.

Joseph Goebbels

You’re either a lying sack of shit JoeyB Dolezal or just too fuckin’ stupid to understand racism.

I understand racism. And I understand how white supremacists try accusing everyone who is not white of being racists for opposing white racism like you do all the time.

Joseph Goebbels

Why not? You're a piece if shit so if Africa is a shithole you should be right at home.

Joseph Goebbels

You open with a loss to Godwin's law. What a retard you are.

PS Stop living in the past.

Joseph Goebbels

No loss. You are an example of how the big lie about race has endured.

It's impossible to live in the past. The past is part of today. You are a racist now and it's June 27h, 2018,

Joseph Goebbels

It's impossible to live in the past. The past is part of today. You are a racist now and it's June 27h, 2018,
Google Godwin's Law. You've already lost, sucker.

We are a minority in America. Nice try.

what-do-you-mean-we.jpg

Why not? You're a piece if shit so if Africa is a shithole you should be right at home.
Gosh, what a low blow...LOL.

Joseph Goebbels

Google Godwin's Law. You've already lost, sucker.

There is no need to google what I know to be a non existent law. Godwins opinion is not law.

The principle behind the big lie is what whites have done. Whites have repeated lies over and over about blacks and you believe them.

Forum List

Back