Goebbels big lie

And? Whites can and should protect their culture. Which means rejecting multiculturalism.
What is white culture ?
The stuff that makes blacks able to prosper if they can stay out of prison or not get shot.

Wrong.
Liar. Everywhere blacks are in charge it's a shithole.

Wrong. Seems like the biggest shithole we have in this country is run by whites. It's called Appalachia. Ran by whites for years.

And? Whites can and should protect their culture. Which means rejecting multiculturalism.
What is white culture ?
The stuff that makes blacks able to prosper if they can stay out of prison or not get shot.

Wrong.

Wrong. Seems like the biggest shithole we have in this country is run by whites. It's called Appalachia. Ran by whites for years.
Right uncle tom, sure it is.

What is white culture ?

Wrong.

Right uncle tom, sure it is.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

The white boy called me a Tom.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Joseph Goebbels
I post this in the race and racism section because no where in any forum I've been in does this apply more than here. Whites have told a lie about blacks for well over 400 years, That lie has survived generations. That lie has white people ignoring simple math. The lie of white supremacy and black laziness criminality and violence is a big lie. And whites much like Goebbels, keep on repeating the lie and have state protection that enforces the belief via who they elect into lawmaking capacities.

I really don't expect any of these simple minded racists to understand what has been written. However the standard responses will come. The truth is the greatest enemy of the white racist.
You open with a loss to Godwin's law. What a retard you are.

PS Stop living in the past.

No loss. You are an example of how the big lie about race has endured.

It's impossible to live in the past. The past is part of today. You are a racist now and it's June 27h, 2018,
Google Godwin's Law. You've already lost, sucker.

There is no need to google what I know to be a non existent law. Godwins opinion is not law.

The principle behind the big lie is what whites have done. Whites have repeated lies over and over about blacks and you believe them.
What lies about blacks?

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Joseph Goebbels
I post this in the race and racism section because no where in any forum I've been in does this apply more than here. Whites have told a lie about blacks for well over 400 years, That lie has survived generations. That lie has white people ignoring simple math. The lie of white supremacy and black laziness criminality and violence is a big lie. And whites much like Goebbels, keep on repeating the lie and have state protection that enforces the belief via who they elect into lawmaking capacities.

I really don't expect any of these simple minded racists to understand what has been written. However the standard responses will come. The truth is the greatest enemy of the white racist.

It's impossible to live in the past. The past is part of today. You are a racist now and it's June 27h, 2018,

There is no need to google what I know to be a non existent law. Godwins opinion is not law.

The principle behind the big lie is what whites have done. Whites have repeated lies over and over about blacks and you believe them.
What lies about blacks?

Everything you believe.

What is white culture ?
And see this is the irony and your statement backs up what I have thought and been proven.

I was watching a programme on TV where they asked white and black people what they like about being black or white.

For African-Americans the answers always have to do with the pride we feel, coming from families who have struggled against the odds, fought injustice, persevered, and maintained dignity in the face of great obstacles.

To be black has internal meaning

But for whites, if they came up with anything, it was typically something about how nice it is not to have to worry about being racially profiled by police, or how nice it was not to be presumed less competent by employers, or discriminated against when applying for a loan, or looking for a home.

In other words, for you whites, your self-definition is wrapped up entirely in terms of what and who you aren’t. What it means to be white is merely to not black.

I mean. I asked you a question about "What is white culture" and you can't even answer it without talking about black people. So you say "The stuff that makes blacks able to prosper if they can stay out of prison or not get shot"

What lies about blacks?

Everything you believe.
So you folks WEREN'T slaves? And you AREN'T good in basketball? Who knew? :lol:

Perhaps if you and your troll buddy would stop ranting about whites 24/7 someone may take you seriously. Until then, and I'm sure that day will never come, you and the rest of the heathen black trouble makers can pound sand.

Perhaps if you and your troll buddy would stop ranting about whites 24/7 someone may take you seriously. Until then, and I'm sure that day will never come, you and the rest of the heathen black trouble makers can pound sand.

Fuck off bitch. This is the race and racism section. Therefore we will talk about whites and your punk ass will pound sand.

What lies about blacks?

Everything you believe.

Nice try maggot.

Who is ranting ? The problem for you is that your points sound good when your on stormfront. They sound good when your around family and friends.

Basically your points sound good when there is no-one there to check them.

Who is ranting ? The problem for you is that your points sound good when your on stormfront. They sound good when your around family and friends.

Basically your points sound good when there is no-one there to check them.

Exactly. Teach!

What lies about blacks?

Everything you believe.

Nice try maggot.
Just goes to show what you say is total bullshit.

What lies about blacks?

Everything you believe.

Nice try maggot.

Actually it proves what I say is true. You see dumb ass, we were slaves but only a very few blacks are good at basketball.

What lies about blacks?

Everything you believe.

Nice try maggot.

Actually it proves what I say is true. You see dumb ass, we were slaves but only a very few blacks are good at basketball.
So then what I believe about blacks ISN'T all lies. Thanks for clearing up all the fartsmoke.

Everything you believe.

Nice try maggot.

So then what I believe about blacks ISN'T all lies. Thanks for clearing up all the fartsmoke.

What YOU believe about blacks are all lies.

What is white culture ?

All European cultures and American.

America is multi cultural whether you like it or not.

But if we play like Taz then we say that whatever you claim to be black culture in America is American culture.

The more and more multicultural America gets, the more it will slide into being like every other third world shit hole run by blacks and Latinos.
What will you do when there are no more whites to pay taxes for all your handouts?

Joseph Goebbels

Black people arent lazy and criminal because they are black. They are lazy and criminal because your culture sucks. The silver lining is, your shitty culture can be changed, as long as you work hard to change it. I can tell you right now though, you wont be of any use to black culture in that regard. I dont think you are capable of positive change. Too much of your time is spent on blaming whitey. Youll need a lot more honesty and integrity to get over your "blame whitey" problem.

Forum List

Back