Goebbels big lie

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Joseph Goebbels
I post this in the race and racism section because no where in any forum I've been in does this apply more than here. Whites have told a lie about blacks for well over 400 years, That lie has survived generations. That lie has white people ignoring simple math. The lie of white supremacy and black laziness criminality and violence is a big lie. And whites much like Goebbels, keep on repeating the lie and have state protection that enforces the belief via who they elect into lawmaking capacities.

I really don't expect any of these simple minded racists to understand what has been written. However the standard responses will come. The truth is the greatest enemy of the white racist.

The lie being told about race is that blacks are a “minority” while whites are told they are a majority and they are given every excuse to not have kids. The fact of the matter is whites make up less than 10% of the world’s population.

upload_2018-6-25_19-1-48.png

Seems like liberals, their "leaders" and Globalist bosses keep following this advise pretty good always accusing Trump or Putin.

The lie being told about race is that blacks are a “minority” while whites are told they are a majority and they are given every excuse to not have kids. The fact of the matter is whites make up less than 10% of the world’s population.

We are a minority in America. Nice try.

What is the greatest enemy of the black racist?

By making that statement you once again show how truth is the greatest enemy of the white racist. What you call black racism is not racism.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Joseph Goebbels
I post this in the race and racism section because no where in any forum I've been in does this apply more than here. Whites have told a lie about blacks for well over 400 years, That lie has survived generations. That lie has white people ignoring simple math. The lie of white supremacy and black laziness criminality and violence is a big lie. And whites much like Goebbels, keep on repeating the lie and have state protection that enforces the belief via who they elect into lawmaking capacities.

I really don't expect any of these simple minded racists to understand what has been written. However the standard responses will come. The truth is the greatest enemy of the white racist.

You must not live in Baltimore.

3 to 5 hours a week

he is a master demagogue, Dale Barmy

Hmmm? The last time I listened to Rush for more than five minutes was in 2004. Rush is a sell-out that took his millions in exchange for not talking about the foreign owned Federal Reserve central bank (and it's fiat currency of debt notes) that he talked about and against freely before he got his syndicated show deal. He is simply part of the controlled opposition....but he certainly gets under the skin of uneducated and uninformed leftard morons like yourself. Rage against the machine, Jakey! Swing your broom, swing your purse at the windmill!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a loopy writer who makes no real sense when your claims are put against reality.

You know nothing, Titus, as my uncle used to tell the family dog.

Well, Dale Titus, you know nothing.

Go sleep it off.

You are a loopy writer who makes no real sense when your claims are put against reality.

You know nothing, Titus, as my uncle used to tell the family dog.

Well, Dale Titus, you know nothing.

Go sleep it off.

Jake, meet me on this forum's "Bull Ring" about anything that you believe you can "out-debate" me on...pick the topic. We can let the USMB peeps decide for themselves on whom makes the better argument. It is my opinion that you will shun the opportunity to debate me much in the same way that you avoid soap and water.....prove me wrong???

We are a minority in America. Nice try.

And? Whites can and should protect their culture. Which means rejecting multiculturalism.

Forum List

Back