Zone1 God's Wrath for the Unrighteous and Ungodly

07-07-07

Jul 19, 2023
God has great wrath for the unrighteous, ungodly and unrepentant, but great mercy and kindness to those who embrace His beloved Son Jesus Christ for the remission of sins.

Romans 1
[18] For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, (NKJV)

Revelation 21
[6] And he said unto me, It is done. I [Jesus] am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
[7] He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
[8] But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. (KJV)

Attachments

• Repent.jpg
    Repent.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 7
God has great wrath for the unrighteous, ungodly and unrepentant, but great mercy and kindness to those who embrace His beloved Son Jesus Christ for the remission of sins.
No, if the god was real he would be good and merciful toward all. As an atheist I can express no evil and vindictiveness to the less fortunate in a dysfunctional society that leads people to turn to crime.

Most atheists are conscious of social responsibility toward even those who commit the most egregious crimes.

It's just too easy for Christians to throw them in jail and forget about them. Or execute them!

Why do you warn about the god's wrath and seem to promote it?

No, if the god was real he would be good and merciful toward all.
God is of great mercy and compassion to those who fear His great name, but He is wrathful toward the unrepentant, prideful, arrogant, abominable, unbelieving, idolaters, liars, murderers, thieves, etc...

Exodus 34
[5] And the Lord descended in the cloud, and stood with him [Moses] there, and proclaimed the name of the Lord.
[6] And the Lord passed by before him, and proclaimed, The Lord, The Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,
[7] Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

God is of great mercy and compassion to those who fear His great name, but He is wrathful toward the unrepentant, prideful, arrogant, abominable, unbelieving, idolaters, liars, murderers, thieves, etc...
I feel a social responsibility toward even the worst criminal and that's because society has failed him/her.

I can never believe that your make believe god wouldn't feel the same. I think that if you can be motivated to look for good and mercy instead of vindictive hate then you will find in your bible that my preference forgiving and healing is expressed.

But you don't want to do that. You want to only think of punishment and the god's wrath.

I know it must be tough. Real tough. All we can do, however, is close the door on the past and forgive our enemies even as Jesus forgave us.
Indeed. However, I am done turning the other cheek to those who continue to abuse and assault my liberty and very being. Judaism says that forgiveness can only be grsnted to those who truly repent and apologize, I tend to agree with this. The cults in Canada just assault you more as they believe they are G_ds and righteous in their deceit and abuses.

Last edited:

Romans 1
[18] For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, (NKJV)

Revelation 21
[6] And he said unto me, It is done. I [Jesus] am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
[7] He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
[8] But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. (KJV)
The god you are describing doesnt sound very cool.

If there are "ungodly" people out there, maybe God should have done a better job of proving that he is real. Instead he is demanding that humans just take the word of some other human that he exists? Nah, that doesnt work for me. Humans lie. Even God would admit that. If he refuses to show us the truth himself, he could at least make sure that we know which human IS telling us the truth, right? If he doesnt do that and he STILL gets angry, well then he can suck my dick.

Indeed. Hoeever, I am done turning the other cheek to those who continue to abuse and assault my liberty and very being.
After only a week of being a born again Christian, your heart (mind) is full of revenge against police officers again who only did their job of referring your hatefilled carcass to the law!

I'm not going to allow you to get away with it anymore!

Indeed. However, I am done turning the other cheek to those who continue to abuse and assault my liberty and very being. Judaism says that forgiveness can only be grsnted to those who truly repent and apologize, I tend to agree with this. The cults in Canada just assault you more as they believe they are G_ds and righteous in their deceit and abuses.
Friend, if you want to inherit eternal life (Heaven), Jesus is the only way. And Jesus said that we must forgive.

Matthew 6
[14] For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
[15] But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

After only a week of being a born again Christian, your heart (mind) is full of revenge against police officers again who only did their job of referring your hatefilled carcass to the law!

He is a constant Sniveller and narcissist .

Friend, if you want to inherit eternal life (Heaven), Jesus is the only way. And Jesus said that we must forgive.

Matthew 6
[14] For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
[15] But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
I've forgiven without restrictions in the past and where has it landed me? Those who want forgiveness must make ammends, not invoke more suffering.

Last edited:
No, if the god was real he would be good and merciful toward all. As an atheist I can express no evil and vindictiveness to the less fortunate in a dysfunctional society that leads people to turn to crime.

Most atheists are conscious of social responsibility toward even those who commit the most egregious crimes.

It's just too easy for Christians to throw them in jail and forget about them. Or execute them!

Why do you warn about the god's wrath and seem to promote it?
Criminals Are Enemies of the Human Race

Someone made me aware of this post. My "hate filled carcass"? You live in an alternative universe and remind us all why Canadian police are not trusted.

Did God Forgive Satan?
Based on my studies of the Bible, God embraces a humble heart and rejects the proud. In my view, God may have very well given satan space to repent.

Isaiah 66
[2] ...but to this man will I [God] look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

Forum List

Back