Zone1 Christianity built on CHRIST (who is perfect LOVE)

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
I haven't read the thread by Rightwinger that has a "similar" title as this one

I don't have to. I've read posts by him in Politics and elsewhere. I would say what I think of those posts and the poster but... I'm trying to be loving like Christ

In any case, we are not gullible who love Christ

We just know a good thing when we see it... feel it... in prayer.

Love is important, not just for Jesus but for G_d. This is where I am focusing my efforts as it were. It's time for me personally.

I don't have to. I've read posts by him in Politics and elsewhere. I would say what I think of those posts and the poster but... I'm trying to be loving like Christ

Christianity is built on TRUTH. Its TRUTH that sets one free. (John 8:32) What truth? The truth you find in the Word of God in following the will of God......in an OBJECTIVE FASHION (as opposed to the subjective, unprovable idea of what you think is God's will). Objective? Presenting the actual content of the Word of God that reads the same for everyone without ambiguity......which reveals the will of God in an absolute method.

This is why a great many people reject the will of God as found in the Holy Scriptures and the Commandments of Christ, "If you LOVE ME KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS." -- John 14:15 What is truth? Sanctify them in YOUR TRUTH........Your Word is Truth." -- John 17:17. People do not reject God's will because of a lack of love.........they reject it because they think they will lose their FREEDOM that comes from sinning without guilt.

A perfect example is found in the O.T........which is to be our schoolmaster that brings us to Christ, Because God is longsuffering with sinners (God would have everyone saved by coming to the knowledge of the truth (1 Tim. 2:4).....He wishes no one to be lost....i.e, separated from God for eternity ..........as long as life exists Hope for remission of sin remains....thus those who disobey God....even in sin are still loved by God, God is longsuffering with all men ( but salvation requires a return of the love as demonstrated by obeying the will of God. (Numbers 14:18, 2 Peter 3:9) God is longsuffering even with those who tempt God and think they are free to do as they will.....not God's will but theirs (Mal. 3:15)

They equate the freedom to sin.........as being free from the guilt that comes from disobeying the will of God, thus they reject God and the TRUTH and live by their own rules of conduct and morality. These people make up their own rules of morality concerning right and wrong....yet THE TRUTH THAT COMES FROM GOD (the truth that we are to be sanctified (made holy) it declares that we are not FREE TO JUDGE OURSELVES..........God being our creator is the judge.....the final judge.

With God being our final judge He is not going to judge our conduct with any Book....that is a work of man, but He will judge our conduct on His revealed Truth that is presented to man by the Spirit of Truth (Rev. 20:12) in the Holy Scriptures, as "All scripture is inspired by God........" -- 2 Tim. 3:16

What does Jesus mean when He declares, "........you shall know the truth and it shall set you free." (John 8:32)? The freedom that Jesus is speaking of is the freedom from Sin that follows when you obey the will of God........." That's Freedom.

Sometimes people need tough love. Jesus did this. He went to the house of ill-repute and chastise them calling them to repentance. He did the same with the money changers. You can give Rightwinger some tough love because you would be speaking the truth.

Forum List

Back