"God's plan" is the random shit that happens in this crazy world...

...there is no point in trying to make sense of it.

Children die of leukemia.

Good men go bankrupt while corrupt men get rich.

Innocent girls get raped and their rapists go unpunished.

Fires and floods kill people and devastate communities.

There is no plan, at least, no plan that makes sense to us human beings.

In the Book of Job, we are told not even to question what God does, because we cannot understand it.
A better, more logical reason would be that there is no goD, nobody at the controls.

No, that isn't logical at all.
Just because you don't understand or are aware of something doesn't make it nonexistent.

In the Book of Job, we are told not even to question what God does, because we cannot understand it.

Everything happens for a reason. Children die and go to heaven so the adults they leave behind have an opportunity to seize salvation. Fires and floods happen to remind people that there is a God, and to seek Him out. Good people die to show us that we do not know the time or the manner of our death...nor do we know the time or the manner of Christ's return.
So what happens when we seek out this god?
If you accept the gift of salvation, you go to heaven. During your life, you allow God to use you as He will...as Christ did.
What if I don't accept salvation, where do I go?
If you reject salvation you have chosen hell.
So what proof do you go on that there are 2 different places and we get separated into 2 groups?

Everything happens for a reason. Children die and go to heaven so the adults they leave behind have an opportunity to seize salvation. Fires and floods happen to remind people that there is a God, and to seek Him out. Good people die to show us that we do not know the time or the manner of our death...nor do we know the time or the manner of Christ's return.
If you accept the gift of salvation, you go to heaven. During your life, you allow God to use you as He will...as Christ did.
So what proof do you go on that there are 2 different places and we get separated into 2 groups?
I go on the bible and my own understanding of the world.
BTW, all the demons in hell believe in God. People who demand that His existence must be proven to them before they accept salvation are rather missing the point.

A better, more logical reason would be that there is no goD, nobody at the controls.
Well, of course. But these faithy types aren't actually employing logic. They are starting from something they insist is true, and then engaging in a "backward think" to snap fit it to real world events.

That's how we get treated to ridiculous, self contradictory philosophies, like, "We know what God wants of us and what his plan is for us!", closely followed by, "Nobody can understand god's plan!"

what balderdash. It's comments like this that show you for the narrow minded ignoramus you are.

What we know of God comes from the Bible and our own experience. We do know what God wants of us, because he tells us in the Bible what he wants of us.

We don't know his plan for us individually..but we do know what he INTENDS for us...if we accept salvation.

We know there IS a plan. We don't know all of the particulars of the plan.

So I think you're just doing what you always do, and spouting bigoted garbage that has nothing to do with reality. You come across as either a really young or out of touch/entitled individual who has come into contact with very few people (and certainly very few Christians) in his life. You come across as an ignorant, bigoted, entitled prig...that can be a result of extreme youth, or just a limited existence.

BTW, all the demons in hell believe in God. People who demand that His existence must be proven to them before they accept salvation are rather missing the point.
So you base it solely on a book. Ok, you’re dismissed.

No, I base it on the Bible and my own understanding of the world.

And I would like to draw everybody's attention to a retard's rejection of history and the written word. We aren't supposed to pay attention to *books*.

325px-1933-may-10-berlin-book-burning.JPG

nazis.jpg

132815_w_700.jpg

It is not a contradiction to know what God's plan is but not understanding it.
Of course it is. Else, how would you know that you know the plan?
What a stupid comment.
The plan is in the bible.
To see something isn't to understand it, necessarily.

You lack the most basic brain fuction...no deductive reasoning skills, no logic. No reality, really.

We tell our kids to stay away from fire when they are infants.

The plan is to keep them safe. We tell them that.

Do they understand it? Nope. But it's not because they haven't been told. It's because they lack the ability to understand.

And I would like to draw everybody's attention to a retard's rejection of history and the written word. We aren't supposed to pay attention to *books*.

nazis.jpg

132815_w_700.jpg
I never said to reject all books, just the bible, there’s no truth to it.

nazis.jpg

132815_w_700.jpg

You said that the fact that our knowledge comes from a book is what makes it irrelevant. You say "a book" not "the bible".

I know you said that because you're an idiot, but yes, you said it.

And "there's no truth to it" lolol. NOBODY of any education or understanding says that, because it is patently, and verifiably, untrue.

Just because you don't understand or are aware of something doesn't make it nonexistent.
Obviously this is some new, twisted version of logic that I am unfamiliar with.

Have you ever heard of "Occam's Razor"?

nazis.jpg

132815_w_700.jpg

You said that the fact that our knowledge comes from a book is what makes it irrelevant. You say "a book" not "the bible".

And "there's no truth to it" lolol. NOBODY of any education or understanding says that, because it is patently, and verifiably, untrue.
You can’t prove any of the big things in the bible, it’s a book full of fartsmoke.

Obviously this is some new, twisted version of logic that I am unfamiliar with.

Have you ever heard of "Occam's Razor"?

Yes it is apparent to all that you are unfamiliar with many things...logic and reality among them.

nazis.jpg

132815_w_700.jpg

You can’t prove any of the big things in the bible, it’s a book full of fartsmoke.

Did you know Flat Earthers were the scientists of the day, and their belief that the earth was flat was considered heresy because the Bible said it was round?

Of course you didn't, because you are an ignoramus. You like to flap your cocksuckers about things you know NOTHING about.

I would not conclude from the situation of the world that there is no God. I think the existence of the universe, and all that is in it, including thinking, self-aware beings, is proof enough of God.

But if I had never heard of the Bible, I would believe God to be indifferent to our fate as individuals.

2000 years AFTER the supposed son of god comes, we have the greatest:
destruction
murder
rape
robbing
killing
etc
of course there is no plan

Forum List

Back