Goddamned Christians

Anything from Phelps yet?

Who gives a fuck? He's about as representative of Christianity as the lameass argument that Hitler was.

Once again, the fringe loonies use one, and now make TWO whole people to unfairly portray a group of people that really don't care whether or not y'll pull your heads out of your asses.

And I DO mean that in the nicest possible way.:eusa_angel:

by the way there was children/teenagers on the plane. So you are saying jesus would bitch slap a plane with innocent people on it to kill just one man? Wow! That says a lot about your faith!

Um, it was a joke about hypocritical pseudo-Christians who want abortionists to die. I have zero faith.
sorry I get alittle worked up when christian say that shit and think it is karma when a man dies along with seven children.:redface:

I get a little worked up when one Christian says something and you loons try to paint it as every Christian believes exactly THAT.

Running off at the mouth when you don't have a clue is hardly solely a Christian trait. You Christian-bashers excel at it, as a matter of fact.

The cause of the crash is a mystery.

Obviously Jesus bitch-slapped the plane to the ground because "Christians" prayed for it... :eusa_pray::evil::eusa_pray:

by the way there was children/teenagers on the plane. So you are saying jesus would bitch slap a plane with innocent people on it to kill just one man? Wow! That says a lot about your faith!

You really should learn who believes what and who is being a smart ass with their remarks.

Obviously Jesus bitch-slapped the plane to the ground because "Christians" prayed for it... :eusa_pray::evil::eusa_pray:

Don't you know the story of Job? It's one of the most fucked up stories in the entire Bible. God kills an entire family just to win a bet with the devil.

Which is an Old Testament Hebrew story. Besides being irrelevant.:eusa_whistle:

sorry I get alittle worked up when christian say that shit and think it is karma when a man dies along with seven children.:redface:

Understandably. Odd that Christians would talk about karma. I thought that was a Hindu thing.

I think it is a buddhist thing and you can be buddhist and a christian but yeah I get what you are saying. The ones in this case I don't think follow buddha.

But you think ONE PERSON projecting onto Christ follow Him, right? Here's your sign::cuckoo:

Fire and brimstone, fire and brimstone...

This is why I CAN'T stand Christians preaching to me or to ANYBODY... simply because they're as fucked up as anyone else with an addition of superiority complex - just like any other western religion: "Oh, we're fine, cuz we believe in [dot dot dot]..."

Judo-chris-lam makes me nauseous...

What a tragedy.

And I can't stand the anti-religious preaching to me -- simply because they're as fucked up as anyone else with an addition of a superiority complex. Go look in the mirror. If you can.

Isn't that odd?

MOST of the truly devout Christians I have ever known are ALSO dead.

Was that ALSO karma?

No, that's pretty much how the story goes. I've read the Bible a few times over.

Satan makes the claim that Job is only pious because he is prosperous, so God gives Satan permission to destroy all of Job's land and livestock, as well as kill Job's family.

thats NOT what you said the FIRST time ;)

And this is why I hate Bible... the little brainiacs with nothing better to do than to go on an on an on about some shitty ass psycho babble that can be interpreted and reinterpreted and misinterpreted to the point of total bullshit that carries no weight of meaning whatsoever. :eek:

The only braniacs I see going on and on with nothing to say are you Christian-bashers. The fact is, you've presented yourself as nothing more than the manifestation of the things you claim to hate.

Get a clue. Then an argument.

This is why I CAN'T stand Christians preaching to me or to ANYBODY... simply because they're as fucked up as anyone else with an addition of superiority complex - just like any other western religion: "Oh, we're fine, cuz we believe in [dot dot dot]..."

What a tragedy.

you very pointedly left out Islam. You agree with Islam? No problems there?

What a tragedy.

No, she included all 3... Judo, Jewish.... Chris, Christian,.... lam, Islam.

The cause of the crash is a mystery.

I'll bet it was the devil who bitch-slapped the plane down...

This way he can keep us arguing the right and wrongs of abortion instead of discussing ways to provide an economy and education system for our people that puts the abortion industry out of business through lack of customers.

-Joe

Um, it was a joke about hypocritical pseudo-Christians who want abortionists to die. I have zero faith.

I get a little worked up when one Christian says something and you loons try to paint it as every Christian believes exactly THAT.

Running off at the mouth when you don't have a clue is hardly solely a Christian trait. You Christian-bashers excel at it, as a matter of fact.

I often criticize religion in general, but in this case I'm mostly criticizing hypocritical people who call themselves Christians but act in a very contrary way. I would think those people would annoy real Christians too.

What a tragedy.

No, she included all 3... Judo, Jewish.... Chris, Christian,.... lam, Islam.

I see it now. I keyed in on her use of Western Religion. Thanks.

Sounds like something out of the Torah:

Keeping steadfast love for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, but who will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children and the children's children, to the third and the fourth generation.”
Exodus 34:7

Forum List

Back