God Will Unleash His Wrath on the Secular Progressives

Personally I think He (God) took aim at Oakland and missed. :eusa_eh:

Do you think God is mad at the Raider organization or just Al Davis?

Being a long-time Raider's fan, as I have been since before the AFL and NFL merger back in the yester-years, we've been lumped/considered the "blue collar - Budweiser" side of the bay, and the 49'ers are the wine and cheese "elites" on the S.F. side of the bay. lol

Speaking of God and his wrath on Oakland, the infamous Hayward fault that runs off of the San Andreas fault, is probably the one of the most active branches of the San Andreas fault, here in N. California.

The Hayward fault does run very close geographically to Oakland. Being that Oakland is the second most busy/active containerized cargo port on the West Coast, a massive earthquake that disrupted the before mentioned economy would be devastating to Northern California's econmy.

Do you think God is mad at the Raider organization or just Al Davis?

Being a long-time Raider's fan, as I have been since before the AFL and NFL merger back in the yester-years, we've been lumped/considered the "blue collar - Budweiser" side of the bay, and the 49'ers are the wine and cheese "elites" on the S.F. side of the bay. lol

Speaking of God and his wrath on Oakland, the infamous Hayward fault that runs off of the San Andreas fault, is probably the one of the most active branches of the San Andreas fault, here in N. California.

The Hayward fault does run very close geographically to Oakland. Being that Oakland is the second most busy/active containerized cargo port on the West Coast, a massive earthquake that disrupted the before mentioned economy would be devastating to Northern California's econmy.

Those are some really interesting points. On the fault lines, I never knew any of that. Given the size of California's economy, I think it's rated eight in the world, let alone the US, that would be a disaster. I would hope some recovery plans are in place.

On the Raiders and the 49ers. I think you may have a point. I mean you only have to look at the uniforms. Black and silver and a pirate's head as opposed to red, white and metallic gold and that stylised 1849 motif. And in terms of players, historically speaking, Jerry Rice and Joe Montana types as against the (tragically) late Lyle Alzado. I mean Rice and Montana are such gentlemen they would have done well at cricket but Alazdo if he weren't pulling people's heads off in proper football would have been in the Mean Machine (still pulling people's heads off).

But being a mild Rams fan (not as far back as Cleveland I hasten to add) I think perhaps God is in bit of a huff with them. They left quake-threatened California for St Louis not that long ago. From freeways to mean streets. If there's a big Richter Scale one in St Louis soon then all I cay say is blame the Rams, they should never have left Anaheim.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4394722.stm

A pastor was electrocuted during a baptism in Waco, Texas, after grabbing a microphone while partially submerged.

I guess that he was too progressive for God’s taste.

http://www.flatrock.org.nz/topics/odds_and_oddities/ultimate_in_unfair.htm

Look at the child. I guess that he or his parents were too progressive.

Oh. Wait. So, that’s why Katrina happened. Shame on those southern progressives. Look. Things happen pretty much at random. End of story.

A pastor was electrocuted during a baptism in Waco, Texas, after grabbing a microphone while partially submerged.

Oh. Wait. So, that’s why Katrina happened. Shame on those southern progressives. Look. Things happen pretty much at random. End of story.

If God unleashes his wrath on secular progressives, YOU are dead, matts.:lol:

The answer really is quite simple – if you are a REAL Christian, like Me (PBUM!).

God caused those quakes, because He is pissed right off that His antediluvian (Mexican?) gardeners had aspirations beyond their designated menial station in life.

Same as His Roger Ramjet Marines, Gardener God had/has no time for uppity fruit stealin’ soshallust dune coons!

Right from His “Let there be Enron-like electric power companies!” days, God was clearly an anti-union, money-grubbing, trickle-down capitalist control freak, who sweated wetback Iraqi labour.

Fast forward several Bible generations. The prototypical PC (think about The Decency Police making people say “make love” instead of “fuck”) Librul (think “tithes”) Jews have rejected God’s Jews-only burgeoning capitalism, as He predicted.

Whereupon it was gratefully gobbled up by the entrepreneurial Roman Emperor Constantine- "All the better to fleece you with, me Dearies!" - with God’s explicit approval, who made it the enforced “faith” for all the shit-kicking serfs in His Holy Roman Catholic Empire.

Biblelogically speaking then, when Luther and Calvin’s rebellious Protestant insurgency came along, it was, and still is, in God’s emerald green eyes, the religious equivalent of Al Qaeda.

In other words, to question The Holy Roman Catholic Church - or it’s duly consecrated (baptised) officers, like Me! - is effectively a rebellion against God Himself. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Is it any wonder He afflicts filthy Souper Seppos with earthquakes, “fars,” “flurds,” and fuckwitted Homefront Fusiliers, who fight the WOT from their imaginary F16 TV recliners?

Moreover He has told Me that, seeing America is the biggest most nauseous nest of sanctimonious psalm-singing Calviban insurgents in the world, He wants Me to lead a global air force against it and barm (from 30,000ft, of course!) the whole beetle-browed country, even the irredeemably contaminated Merkin Catholics, back to where they belong – Bronze Age Babylon.

The Bible (as I interpret it) says it, I believe, that settles it!

what was that, an earthquake in L.A. whatever next, must be that god feller punishing all those sinners, or anyone else not in my perticular religious sect.
yea its true, theres this thing up in the sky and it sees all, and punishes people for not following him/her.
its either that or the fact that the american people desided to build one of its most important and largest city on the san andreas fault, part of the pacific ring of fire, one of the most active quake zone in the world.
The only way humans will be destoryed in a rath like manner, is by its own hand when crazy religous fanatics like yourself shout 'push the button, it will fullfill the prophecy and thus verify my belifes'.

Welllllllllllllll. I guess we can say, it was fun while it lasted....:shock:

You wusses over there in California......

You do know....that us up here in Alaska, have the most earthquake action of any state in the United states.......:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back