Can A Muslim Be A Good American?

Nevadamedic

Jul 13, 2007
Diagon Alley
This is something I've wondered about for some time now: How & why do the Muslims hate us & everyone else so much? Doesn't their God teach them to love?

Can a good Muslim be a good American?

I sent that question to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for
20 years.

The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of Arabia.

Religiously - no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam (Quran, 2: 256)

Scripturally - no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars ; of Islam and the Quran (Koran).

Geographically - no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no. Because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and Destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically - no. Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).

Intellectually - no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do &g t; not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic

Spiritually - no. Because when we declare "one nation under God," the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99 excellent names .

Therefore after much study and deliberation....perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both "good" Muslims and good Americans.

Call it what you wish....it's still the truth.

If you find yourself intellectually in agreement with the above statements, perhaps you will share this with your friends. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country a nd our future.

Pass it on, Fellow Americans.

The war is bigger than we know or understand

This is something I've wondered about for some time now: How & why do the Muslims hate us & everyone else so much? Doesn't their God teach them to love?

20 years.

Religiously - no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam (Quran, 2: 256)

Scripturally - no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars ; of Islam and the Quran (Koran).

Geographically - no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no. Because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and Destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically - no. Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).

Intellectually - no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do &g t; not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic

Spiritually - no. Because when we declare "one nation under God," the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99 excellent names .

Therefore after much study and deliberation....perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both "good" Muslims and good Americans.

If you find yourself intellectually in agreement with the above statements, perhaps you will share this with your friends. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country a nd our future.

http://msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=002198;p=1

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1681793/posts

http://texasfred.net/archives/310

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474976760856

http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/tatkinson/CXjG

20 years.

I won't respond to most of your post, because it is stupid, as I believe you probably are. However, I do agree with you that the war is probably more than you can understand.

20 years.

Nearly every one of these questions and answers are manipulated in some way. Im not even Muslim and I know a moderate muslim CAN follow any form of goverment they want, and also the quran does not say that any other religion is Intolerable, im sure there are different bibles that say this but the original quran does not.

If you are talking about extremists, then you are right. Democracy and extremism do not mix and will never mix. Ofcourse that is assuming that every muslim in America is an extreme muslim that takes the quran literally. Which is just plain not true.

So most intellectuals will take this piece as a supremist agenda or some kind of racial profiling agenda.

You should use your own words when descirbing your contempt for muslim Americans.

Hate will not FIX anything hate will destroy everything.

It is sad this young man cant see anything but hate.

Look through history and you will see many examples of hate and intolerance killing everything in its path and eventually killing the ones bringing the hate.

I am thankful that the vast majority of people in your age group have desided to NOT live in hate and realise that is the path this idiot president is trying to hold us to.

Be stupid and hatefilled young man and you will find yourself very alone or with someone as hatefilled and stupid as your own self.

I think we should monitor every mosque in america, however im not comfortable saying, any muslim in america, is automatically a bad american. I would limit muslim immigration to only secular or not too religious muslims, and limit the numbers, but I wouldnt cut it off completely. I have a best friend who is muslim and the most loving guy ive ever met, so im not willing to give up on the idea that moderation exists, and actually, if you watch the pbs documentary on fox about moderates vs radical muslims, their are actually muslims standing up for their faith.

20 years.

A "Good" Muslim can NOT be a "Good" citizen of the US.

Can a rattlesnake make a good pet? Or a black widow? With the right precautions they can sort of.

Full of hate? Maybe. I never was then something happened, September 11th 2001 then I because full of hate, watching those innocent women and babies die, crushed to death, those noble Police and Firemen who died trying to save the women and babies, why? Because we let those Muslim's in our country. Then what they do? The attack us like the cowards that they are, so yes I am filled with hate for those people becuse every day I think about what was lost that day.

Full of hate? Maybe. I never was then something happened, September 11th 2001 then I because full of hate, watching those innocent women and babies die, crushed to death, those noble Police and Firemen who died trying to save the women and babies, why? Because we let those Muslim's in our country. Then what they do? The attack us like the cowards that they are, so yes I am filled with hate for those people becuse every day I think about what was lost that day.

did you start hating all skinny white guys of scottish descent after Oklahoma City?

Forum List

Back